• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

A battle of social ineptitude

kalika

Redshirt
Local time
Today 5:31 AM
-->
INTPx vs. INTPf Second battle: 10 questions

A test on your complete and utter lack of social awareness.

You will only get a point if you incorrectly guess the facial expression

Same rules as the other battle, PM me your answers.

INTPx thread

0neKiwi

Unstable
Local time
Yesterday 10:31 PM
-->
Isn't this unfair? Those who are very sure that they know what the people are feeling can choose the opposite. You won't need to ask other people or use the internet either.

:ahh: You guys weren't thinking of using that to cheat were you?:beatyou:

--Neutral party calls unfair--

Jennywocky

Tacky Flamingo
Local time
Today 12:31 AM
-->
INTPx vs. INTPf Second battle: 10 questions

A test on your complete and utter lack of social awareness.

You will only get a point if you incorrectly guess the facial expression

Same rules as the other battle, PM me your answers.

INTPx thread

Are we supposed to guess the wrong answers, then? :kodama1:

Reluctantly

Resident disMember
Local time
Yesterday 6:31 PM
-->
^ I think you're supposed to answer honestly. But whether winning is losing is the real question here. :D

Jennywocky

Tacky Flamingo
Local time
-->
^ I think you're supposed to answer honestly. But whether winning is losing is the real question here. :D

That is the question.

Do I want to be astute at accurately guessing facial expressions or am I supposed to reinforce the cliche of INTPs being entirely clueless about them? Which option helps my team win?

Damn this war. Three days of fighting in the trenches and as in most wars no one ever comes out a winner.

0neKiwi

Unstable
Local time
Yesterday 10:31 PM
-->
Do I want to be astute at accurately guessing facial expressions or am I supposed to reinforce the cliche of INTPs being entirely clueless about them? Which option helps my team win?

Lying would help your team win, but one states the truth... because there would be no meaning to it. What would the war be of? Who can lie the best?

I was accusing them of taking advantage of this test by lying(must be left over suspicions from playing mafia:p)... there must be some thing put into place to prevent that, or else I see no point in participating (not that I would).

Also I can finally use :rip: for those who have died during the war (because that's what usually happens).

Happy

sorry for english
Local time
Today 2:31 PM
-->
Trick question. They're all the same expression :kodama1:

Hadoblado

think again losers
Local time
Today 2:01 PM
-->
...you guys...

Lemme make it clear. The goal is to achieve social ineptitude supremacy at any cost. If you are able to leverage your (alleged) social aptitude towards achieving this goal, you are obligated to do so. ;)

The Gopher

President
Local time
Today 2:31 PM
-->
Yeah but hado. If we do that and actually are socially inept. Then it'll look like we aren't socially inept even though we intended to be.

TransientMoment

_ _ , - _ , _ -
Local time
Yesterday 11:31 PM
-->
We could simply demonstrate social ineptitude by using this thread to show how we fail at communic... ... oh. Darn.

Edit: I just looked at the test. I wouldn't pick any of those options. Where's answer "C" for "none of the above"? I'm fighting the rules of this quiz! Onward!

Lurker

Local time
-->
Although I picked the answer I thought was probably correct, most of the expressions seemed blasé, irritated, condescending...as if the person was thinking "Oh God, I can't this fucker much longer." A couple appeared horrified; others exaggerated their emotional state to an absurd degree, like facial contortions seen during a stroke.

It's interesting to speculate on how and why diff. individuals interpret ambiguous expressions as such and such

I tend to see many people irl as irritated or condescending. Maybe it's my incredibly dark, paranoid take on humanity, or maybe I inspire irritation and condescension. :confused:

But I don't want to hang with them!

Haim

Worlds creator
Local time
Today 7:31 AM
-->
By taking the quiz you let him control you, you follow his rules.
Wining is by not taking his quiz and do what the fuck you want, which include ignoring me because you think I am doing some reverse psychology.
That is it flawless logic, now by logic we win in any situation due to me statement here.

Jennywocky

Tacky Flamingo
Local time
-->
.... sorry team, I was too socially apt and only got 4 points. :( I have let everyone down!

By taking the quiz you let him control you, you follow his rules.
Wining is by not taking his quiz and do what the fuck you want, which include ignoring me because you think I am doing some reverse psychology.
That is it flawless logic, now by logic we win in any situation due to me statement here.

was-it-over-when-the-germans-bombed-pearl-harbor-hell-no.jpg

dear god, Haim's right. Bewildering to parse... but absolutely right!

We gotta ignore everything everyone says!

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
Yesterday 11:31 PM
-->
OMG this thread is amazing.

Top Bottom