• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

A Farewell

The Introvert

Goose! (Duck, Duck)
Local time
Today 12:57 AM
-->
Hello fellow forumites,

The time has come for me to bid thee all farewell.

Perhaps a homecoming is in the stars for the future, but until then I'll be cutting off my access to this place, at least for a while.

I might post my work sporadically in a thread I've created (or perhaps will create a new one) but this idea is speculative and probably doesn't hold any weight.

I figured I should have the decency to announce my departure, if any of you cared.

If any of you would like to keep in touch or whatever (anyone with which I actually communicate knows how to reach me anyway) shoot me a PM and we can work something out.

So long!

:elephant:

Grayman

Soul Shade
Local time
Yesterday 9:57 PM
-->
Hello fellow forumites,

Perhaps a homecoming is in the stars for the future, but until then I'll be cutting off my access to this place, at least for a while.

I might post my work sporadically in a thread I've created (or perhaps will create a new one) but this idea is speculative and probably doesn't hold any weight.

I figured I should have the decency to announce my departure, if any of you cared.

If any of you would like to keep in touch or whatever (anyone with which I actually communicate knows how to reach me anyway) shoot me a PM and we can work something out.

So long!

See you around. I tried to leave and here I am more than ever. You likely have a stronger will than I do.

Jennywocky

Tacky Flamingo
Local time
-->
You're silly. You can't leave. No one can leave.

They think they can leave. They don't know that outside is still inside the house. You are still inside the house. Going out just takes you further in.

Madness. All madness.

Duxwing

I've Overcome Existential Despair
Local time
-->
Hello fellow forumites,

So long!

:_( I'll miss you and your snuggly softness. *hug*

-Duxwing

crippli

disturbed
Local time
Today 5:57 AM
-->
So long! Please send traveling pictures, how it looks out there. Those will be be nice when the winter comes!

Maybe this will be help. If not, send me a PM, and I'll draw one myself :)

kora

Omg wow imo
Local time
Today 4:57 AM
-->
:rip:

BigApplePi

Banned
Local time
-->
I think someone said this already and I don't wish to be redundant all over again, but please send us a postcard, COD if you fall on hard times.

Top Bottom