• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

A Resolution

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
Today 4:08 PM
-->
I am an INFP that is caught in their tertiary Si which is dissociative. I reject my senses and am in a fog most of the time. I am in a blank space often. but now I am ready to go into Se. I realize that under stress I become an immature ESFP. I need to expand Se. It is how my emotion will grow. ESFPs are more mature than people give credit. To handle Se creates great self-control. So what I will try to do is self regulate through Fi and Se for enhanced self-awareness. I will then move on to Ti. Create an internal loop.

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
Today 4:08 PM
-->
It all begins with that small inner stillness.

ZenRaiden

One atom of me
Local time
Today 11:08 PM
-->
With all honesty using MBTI as developing framework for self seems immature and ill advised and probably going to end nowhere. There are better shortcuts for self developement than using cognitive functions that were pulled out of someones bored ass during a long night of drug abuse. Most important thing for self developement is to follow a goal.

You know what people need in life?

Two things. A goal with well set parameters and motivation to follow through.
Just think of something to do and then do it. Pat yourself on the back and repeat until you gain experience points and evolve to next pokémon stage.

Jungs works and MBTI are lot of unecessary fluff for real life. I mean it has more entertainment value then actual value.
If I were you Id write my goals down. Most preferably a attainable and simple goal. A goal that will make you happy and a goal that makes sense. A goal that helps you get where you need to be to feel secure and happy. If its a big goal then cut it to smaller steps and make a mission where you follow through each step. Each step should be simple and easy to follow.
I mean most people think that intelligent people just do complicated things, but actually intelligence is about making things simple. The simpler the less mental focus required and the greater chance of completing the whole mission.

Top Bottom