• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Alien: Covenant

Cognisant

Prolific Member
Local time
Yesterday 5:45 PM
-->
I hated this movie at the start, was ambivalent about it midway through and at the end, at the end I cried with joy.

Best. Movie. Ending. Ever.

onesteptwostep

Junior Hegelian
Local time
Today 1:45 PM
-->
I'm planning to watch this monday night.. good to hear it's good :o

Jennywocky

Tacky Flamingo
Local time
Today 12:45 AM
-->
doesn't open in the USA until 5/19.

Best. Movie. Ending. Ever.
Guesses as to the ending:

1. Various shots of Baby Groot dancing

2. Detective Mills has cameo: "What's in the ship? Whaaat's in the fucking SHIIIIIP?"

3. After Daniels dies, she appears with Branson (who is dead) along with everyone else all die, on the deck of the destroyed ship, where they will live together in love and everyone applauds.

4. Alien tears off mask, is Freddy Krueger in disguise. "I'm your boyfriend now, Daniels!" and unmentionable things happen.

5. Richard Gear shows up in a limo and carries the alien down the fire escape and they drive off happily ever after.

6. Daniels shoots everyone else in the head and prepares to die, since she's out of bullets... and about ten seconds later, the Marines show up to save the day while she has to be institutionalized out of guilt.

7. As they flee to the beach, they find the Statue of Liberty half buried in the sand.

8. Daniels: "Why are you wearing that stupid alien suit?" Alien: "Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?"

9. Alien: "I wish we could chat longer, but I'm having an old friend for dinner." [hangs up telecom]

TheManBeyond

Banned
Local time
Today 4:45 AM
-->
Objects in the mirror might look closer than they
film projector had a failure, everyone was put in quarenteen so Banks could keep ur money safe for a few more minutes

Cognisant

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
6. Daniels shoots everyone else in the head and prepares to die, since she's out of bullets... and about ten seconds later, the Marines show up to save the day while she has to be institutionalized out of guilt.

9. Alien: "I wish we could chat longer, but I'm having an old friend for dinner." [hangs up telecom]
Good guesses.

Warning Ending Spoiler:
The two androids Walter and David end up sitting across from each other in the snow, the outpost burning down around them, both aware that when the fire goes out they're going to freeze to death and Walter isn't sure if David is infected with the alien mutagenic pathogen.

~~~

Local time
Today 4:45 AM
-->
You didn't entertain the ending as a possibility prior to the finale Cog?

Cognisant

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
The switch wasn't a surprise but I had extremely low expectations, the alien dying seemed like the finale to me and I expected everything to wrap up neatly after that.

Top Bottom