• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Alright, fess up!

Auburn

Luftschloss Schöpfer
Local time
Yesterday 8:11 PM
-->
You know exactly what I'm talking about.

Anthile

Steel marks flesh
Local time
Today 5:11 AM
-->
I've never been able to win a game of solitaire on windows. I had all of them since windows 95 and even on my smartphone which has windows mobile but it never worked out.
I even tried to cheat but that failed too. I just can't beat it.

I'm pathetic, I know.

Deleted member 1424

There is no possible way it could lead back to me...........

Kuu

>>Loading
Local time
Yesterday 9:11 PM
-->
Ok, ok, I'll confess... I did [censored].

Yes, yes I did [censored]! It was me, of course... who'd else could have done [censored] to the [censored] with the [censored], after having [censored] the [censored]? Some people might think it's wrong to [censored] your [censored], but I loved every second of it.

Don't you worry Auburn, I'll never tell them about you and me [censored] together. :angel:

Ermine

is watching and taking notes
Local time
-->
casually playing guitar in my mental arena
I can't play chess to save my life...yet.

Supposedly INTPs are supposed to be good at this sort of thing. It's just a stereotype, but it's a stereotype I want to live up to! It's sad.

loveofreason

echoes through time
Local time
Yesterday 4:11 PM
-->
Good thing I videotaped it all, Tekton and Auburn... so you guys can have a memento if you want a copy.

Other than that I'll not share it or sell it to anyone or post it anywhere public... it's safe in my personal collection. :)

...right next to the epic volume featuring Melkor, Cryss and a horde of kittens. :D

oh... and I'd like to learn to play chess too. Never had the discipline or teacher.

Tyria

Ryuusa bakuryuu
Local time
-->
I confess that I wish I could be more open with others. A part of me always hangs back from things. I wish it were different.

Devercia

Deleterious Defenistrator
Local time
Yesterday 10:11 PM
-->
Cmon you pansies!

I'm not one for crude humor, but one of my earliest memories was getting a boner watching a make-out scene on TV when I was perhaps 4.

Auburn

Luftschloss Schöpfer
Local time
-->
Tekton's unsensored post =
Ok, ok, I'll confess... I did Science.

Yes, yes I did Science! It was me, of course... who'd else could have done Science to the specimen with the help of Auburn, after having dissected the specimen? Some people might think it's wrong to dissect your specimens, but I loved every second of it.
Don't you worry Auburn, I'll never tell them about you and me doing Science together.
Silly Tekton, was there really any reason to hide it? ^^;
It's not like we did anything bad y'know. The way you put it made it sound so...

@ lor - ..what else do you have in your collection...? :phear:
psst, you didn't post your confession ... =]

Local time
-->
@ Auburn

That's what you kids are calling it nowadays? We all know what you mean. ;)

Kuu

>>Loading
Local time
-->
kinky science

Now, don't you tell me you didn't enjoy roleplaying an innocent, curious scientist wearing nothing but that pure white lab coat, Auburn, with all those probes, and vials, and machine arms... waiting to be... experimented with.

You do know what they say about lab partners.... ;)

Auburn

Luftschloss Schöpfer
Local time
-->
...why is everyone out to taint me?!
...i just... ....don't understand.... :(

But well, um... attempts to bring the thread back on topic
I do have a confession to make as well...

I... ...made this thread in hopes that I would learn more about you guys. I purposely didn't specify what needed to be confessed because it's different for everyone. The only thing that's the same is that there is something to fess, regardless.

Humor is an easy disguise to wear, in order to conceal what one wishes not to be known, but I do hope this thread also contains something other than humor. I purposely didn't place it in the Fun section for that reason...

I do realize that my hopes were most likely too high, as they tend to be. Whether this thread continues on the path of humor, or the path of soberness, I will learn something about you all nonetheless right? ^^;

flow

Audiophile/Insomniac
Local time
-->
Not only did I lose my virginity my freshman year of college, it was also the first year I ever kissed anyone! Woah!

Reverse Transcriptase

"you're a poet whether you like it or not"
Local time
-->
I confess, one of my problems with socializing with people is that at any given moment I am so immersed/obsessed with a complex topic that it's all I want to talk about.

Waterstiller

... runs deep
Local time
-->
I confess that my birthday was last week. :p

I didn't know how to play chess well either until I downloaded Chessmaster Grandmaster Edition. The tutorials were great. That said, I'm really shy when it comes to chess. I feel naked while playing it.

cheese

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 1:11 PM
-->
I'm a chronic liar.

loveofreason

echoes through time
Local time
Yesterday 4:11 PM
-->
Masturbation isn't shameful.

And cheese is right. She's a chronic liar. :P

Anthile

Steel marks flesh
Local time
-->
No, he's not!

Local time
Today 4:11 AM
-->
erm....i am a closet....no, just that. i am a Closet.

snowqueen

mysteriously benevolent
Local time
-->
I knew the email password of the Lying Cheating Bastard past boyfriend and I used to go into his account and delete job offer emails before he saw them.

Artifice Orisit

I... ...made this thread in hopes that I would learn more about you guys. I purposely didn't specify what needed to be confessed because it's different for everyone. The only thing that's the same is that there is something to fess, regardless.

Humor is an easy disguise to wear, in order to conceal what one wishes not to be known, but I do hope this thread also contains something other than humor. I purposely didn't place it in the Fun section for that reason...
Everything worth being confessed fits into the following five categories, pick one (only one) and I will reveal some of it's contents; however beware that these memories and thoughts are ones I consciously suppress, topics even I consider taboo.

-Psychological Trauma
-Insecurities
-Insanity
-Emotions
-Sexual Stuff

Local time
-->
...oh, and i have feelings for lor :)

Auburn

Luftschloss Schöpfer
Local time
-->
@ Cog - Just one? Well, alright. ^^;
Would you then please share with us what your true feelings/emotions are? In all sincerity, what emotions do you hide oh too often - be they in regards to a place, an object, or even a specific person.

Reverse Transcriptase

Local time
-->
I knew the email password of the Lying Cheating Bastard past boyfriend and I used to go into his account and delete job offer emails before he saw them.
I'm really not trying to be holier-than-thou. Maybe doing that was cathartic, but the Buddha says: "Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned"

(wink at crimson)

snowqueen

mysteriously benevolent
Local time
-->
yeah RT - you're right - which is why I stopped doing it - but it did give me a great feeling of satisfaction at the time (was a while ago) as did telling him that after I visited the clap clinic I strongly recommended he did the same and he flipped out and sent me panic texts all day asking what he'd got! :-D (that'll teach him to cheat on his girlfriend by having unprotected sex with other women) fyi - the tests were negative but again, gave me enormous pleasure.

see Cog - my malevolence is already well evolved lol.

Inappropriate Behavior

is peeing on the carpet
Local time
Yesterday 11:11 PM
-->
I confess that my birthday was last week. :p
Mine too (4th). I hate birthdays.

I confess I'm a little scared of crossing snowqueen right now.
smiley_emoticons_scared.gif

I confess to having commited acts of vandalism from time to time. Not so much anymore. I used to delight in hoping the curb the night before trash day back when I had an old beater of a 78 Celica. I'm sure there were many who wanted me dead in those days. Otherwise I'd like to try and bring down exit signs, pretty hard when they are wired to a wall or ceiling.

Reverse Transcriptase

Local time
-->
Oh oh! I confess that I once didn't tell my college friends that my birthday was coming up, until the day after. B/c I didn't have many friends at the time (sophomore year) and I was worried that the party we'd have would be really lame.

My ENFP roommate was very pissed off at me. She wanted an excuse to party.

cheese

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 1:11 PM
-->

Fleur

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 6:11 AM
-->
I admit I had a lot of weird fears as a child.
There was a period when I was afraid even of my shadow, especially when it was behind me, because I thought it is some kind of supernatural stalker who is waiting for the best moment to attack.

And even now there are times when the whole world suddenly appear to be after me. In fact, I have figured out at least ten ways how my bed could "kill" me.

Artifice Orisit

@ Cog - Just one? Well, alright. ^^;
Would you then please share with us what your true feelings/emotions are? In all sincerity, what emotions do you hide oh too often - be they in regards to a place, an object, or even a specific person.
Regular existential depression/anger resulting in self destructive (potentially suicidal) thoughts that are in turn heavily suppressed by what I call a Nietzsche-complex; effectively I can't kill myself because I'd hate myself too much, it’s better to suffer through life then be utterly undignified by suicide. All of this is probably the result of my highly dominant superego, despite my behaviour on this forum (including this post) and my consistently less than non-conservative opinions about issues of sexuality, morality, etc; I'm actually a very repressive person in the real world. I love the taste of vodka and the blissful relaxation that comes after I've had a few, but I loathe alcohol and drunks with a frightening zeal; I'm shamelessly attracted to women & very open minded, but the pursuit of anything other than an asexual relationship makes me sick... a gentleman, not a lover, the unrelated brother, a robot's mind trapped in a human brain, I'd claim insanity if my thoughts weren't so damn logical.

I've been so cynical I've come to second guess my own cynicism, guess now that makes me a bitter idealist, a hopeless romantic and a Byronic hero by literary classification, but even the simplest people are more complex than the most complex character. I'm nowhere near as dramatic or passionate as any literary character ought to be, not overtly apathetic either, but enough to know the numbing inner coldness of a misanthropic heart, intimacy with the void. In the end I'm an emotional masochist, too sympathetic to attack others until they attack me back, instead I am drawn to the cruel & twisted like a moth to flame, their insults are the only honest words I hear, the fire of their hateful intentions serves only to warm my empty heart, I'm too lifeless to feel the pain they try to inflict.

*deep breath in*
*long sigh*

Well that was fun, did you enjoy that, do you think you know me now?
Understanding is a delusion and you know only what I've told you :cool:

Ghost1986

Local time
Today 8:11 AM
-->
ok iam sorry. i couldn't help it. she was lying there half naked and there was a line to the bath room, and it was the only dark corner...and well... i had a bit too much too drink and really had to pee. i know its not nice to pee on other people.

iam sorry!:(

how was i sapous to know the dye in her hair would react like that!:mad:

Waterstiller

... runs deep
Local time
-->
I didn't 'enjoy' that, but think it's good that you wrote it.

Sounds like you could use a human touch.

Agent Intellect

Absurd Anti-hero.
Local time
-->

i enjoyed it immensely; what implications can that have for me? much of it could have probably been uttered about me (although i'd probably put it less poetically).

Reverse Transcriptase

Local time
-->
*Toasts Byronic heroes with a cranberry vodka*

Auburn

Luftschloss Schöpfer
Local time
-->
Understanding is a delusion and you know only what I've told you
I did, and thank you.. -^^-
I consider this thread a huge success just by that one post. Yes, I realize the possibility of delusion is there, yet I trust this post helped to enlighten us more in regards to you than to confuse or mislead.

Local time
Today 11:11 AM
-->
The land where a merlion is the country's official
I'm surprised no-one's said anything about masturbation yet.

Great! Then you can be the first!

erm....i am a closet....no, just that. i am a Closet.

HAHAHAHA

That's funny! Did he find out eventually?

Anyway my confession: I'm really afraid of losing my marbles. Religion and faith's the only thing that's preventing me from being on the path to psychopathy. Pun unintended.

Long wall of text

Are you sure you're not me and I'm not you?

*Looks down*

... oh great. me boobs are still here.

phew.

Deleted member 1424

Anyway my confession: I'm really afraid of losing my marbles. Religion and faith's the only thing that's preventing me from being on the path to psychopathy. Pun unintended.

How do you know it's not the religion causing the psychopathy. I was an hardcore evangelist once a long time ago. *shudder* I'm pretty sure I was insane back then. (Guess that was my confession)

*Looks down*

phew.

Cognisant on the other hand must be very confused right now, and probably somewhat pleased to co habitat your mind.

Local time
Today 11:11 AM
-->
The land where a merlion is the country's official
Very sure it's not the religion. I'm not a Christian btw. It's the one that's giving me the boundaries and when I neglect it, I relapse back into depression/craziness state. I can't quite comprehend why either. I feel more at peace and better balanced when I'm more in tune spiritually.

NUuu. I am in Cognisant's brain, watchin his personality. heh heh heh.

Local time
-->
hell, i have already confessed my inner bullshit, and no-one wants a repeat of that performance...

Artifice Orisit

The problem is, no matter how much we write, only an aspect of the mind will be depicted, and even then there's no guarantee that 100% of what is shown will be accurately understood.

I didn't 'enjoy' that, but think it's good that you wrote it.
Sounds like you could use a human touch.
But I don’t like being touched.
i enjoyed it immensely; what implications can that have for me? much of it could have probably been uttered about me (although i'd probably put it less poetically).
Well, lets hear it :D
*Toasts Byronic heroes with a cranberry vodka*
*cheers* Smirnoff Ice double black, drunk responsibly.
*Looks down*
phew.
Mmmm, yes.
Cognisant on the other hand must be very confused right now, and probably somewhat pleased to co habitat your mind.
:eek: <-Busted
NUuu. I am in Cognisant's brain, watchin his personality. heh heh heh.
Hmm, fair enough, you be me for a day & I’ll be you, sound good?

Rain

Lighting the Way
Local time
-->
Ok, ok, I'll confess... I did [censored].

Yes, yes I did [censored]! It was me, of course... who'd else could have done [censored] to the [censored] with the [censored], after having [censored] the [censored]? Some people might think it's wrong to [censored] your [censored], but I loved every second of it.

Don't you worry Auburn, I'll never tell them about you and me [censored] together. :angel:
This makes me think of incest >_>.

And I have no regrets as they are weakness due to the fact that they change nothing and are thus wasteful, acting only as a hindrance and should not be allowed to alter future actions. The End.

Auburn

Luftschloss Schöpfer
Local time
-->
I always keep a tab open with the Who's Online page to see what everyone's viewing... :matrix:

Anthile

Steel marks flesh
Local time
-->
I have quite a liking for Christian metal bands like Narnia, Theocracy, Harmony, Saviour Machine, Jacobs Dream and my current favourite of that meta-genre Aletheian. It's also the genre with the most self-explanatory band names. But I dislike Stryper - those guys are crazy.

:o

Top Bottom