• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • See https://www.intpforum.com/threads/upgrade-at-10-am-gmt.27631/

Am I the only INTP here?

Pizzabeak

Heyoka
Local time
Today, 06:48
AK is INFP or INTP.
Adaire is one. Maybe Kuu. Architect was an archetype of one, Jennyw0cky; etc, and some who no longer post. RB, I'm not sure. Probably not ENTJ, I think he is INTP (like Bronto)
Sort of thought Serac was J but maybe he's P.
And a fledgling amount of newer posters who seem to be a younger bunch come off as INTPs (those with under 200-160 posts).
Other people might come to INTP related forums anticipating deep, intellectual conversation or stimulation, or answers. Others may have been mistyped and stick around.

INTPs are supposed to interested in the truth. So far I've seen very little logical reasoning, mostly just complaining to see yourself type, as to why something should be improved or why things are the way they are. Just because something is "the opposite" doesn't mean it's the correct solution or explanation.

Animekitty

(adopted potato)
Local time
Today, 07:48
individuation regarding the functions

At first, you have one function which is all 4 as one function.
()

The first function to individuate decides to be introvert or extrovert, perception or judgment. The other three are one indistinguished function.
(Ji)()

The second function individuates, the two functions are J and P but not singularly identified with (T or F)(N or S) the last two are undistinguished.
(Ji)(Pe)()

The last two functions individuate and a type is fully formed.
(Ti)(Ne)(Si)(Fe)

Functions (T F S N) emergence from the conscious and the unconscious taking on a defined role. The functions must be separated out from blob that is the unconscious. The first to be separated is J or P. If J is selected then T or F can be selected, then I or E. - After the first function what other functions come next is more systematically restricted. The first two functions determine the last two. Because of the push and pull of the psyche, function structure must be symmetric to be fully individuated.

Niclmaki

Disturber of the Peace
Local time
Today, 09:48
Yes, you are the only INTP here posting.

All the other TRUE INTPs are following their nature and just lurking, never posting. Observing.

Curlijessi

Redshirt
Local time
Today, 09:48
Um.. but there was no deep intelectual question to ponder. So how can I give a deep answer to a statement. And yes I have some deep thought in there. You just have to ask the right question. I have found my truths. I am no longer seeking the deep truths. I just like to pick out patterns and mostly related to health and biology and Christianity. So I guess im in thw worng place too because I dont see too many posts on those topics. I dont need to prove myself. I know myself.

Adaire

Hurdurr da aDministruturr.
Local time
Today, 06:48
No one ever seems to doubt my intpness. It's given me a complex, I want to forlornly wonder and waver over my true type too! So I've decided I must be a very confused ENFJ. It makes sense too, because I'm a virgo. Earth signs represent!

onesteptwostep

Think.. Be... ..buzz buzz :)
Local time
Today, 22:48
Type is ultimately a descriptor mumbo jumbo anyway. I don't remember the last time I believed in the order of the cognitive functions. I think we can only know what type we are through real life observations- typing via text is extremely volatile and hardly conclusive.

The last time I took a real MBTI test I turned out to be an INTJ..

Hmm I think I'm going to take another online test since I haven't in a while.

Edit: and volia, I'm ESFP this time, yay! The complete opposite of an INTJ mind you, haha.

Attachments

lightfire

._.
Local time
Today, 08:48
Sometimes my family sits around taking buzzfeed personality tests.

I am princess jasmine of ravenclaw.

sadintp

Redshirt
Local time
Today, 13:48
It's hard for an intp to be motivated to talk to people , even if it's on the net , that's why you see less intps than any other type , plus as you said , it's always cooler to read someone else's answers and think about them than actually engagin a conversation which is going to lead you to the same absolute question that noone has answer for as those questions are the ones breaking the sanity of intps, those are my thoughts , probably wrong tho.

Sent from my Redmi 6 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom