• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

An INTP enneagram 8 appears.

Athanais

Newbert
Local time
Today 12:46 PM
-->
I have been bored with the forum that I usually post on lately, so I figured I'd check this one out. Looks like you have some pretty interesting topics.

I am female, 31 yrs of age, and I live in NC, US. I work in IT, and I am very interested in the occult, and paranormal.

I drink too much caffeine, and I spend way too much time online.

I have been using forums for a while, and I know all the types of characters, and what to expect. If you wish to measure yourself against me for shits, I probably won't bite. Just saying.

I am here to discover something interesting hopefully, not to seek validation through petty posturing to show how much smarter I am than the rest of the population, simply because I am an NT. ;)

Cavallier

Oh damn.
Local time
-->
Bored overtones, confident undertones, a carefully placed threat, and you end with a bald objective. You are indeed a veteran. We should have a Forum Veteran's Day I think. Maybe share drinks while comparing flaming stories and particularly interesting troll encounters.

Welcome.

Dogod

Local time
Today 3:46 PM
-->
I have been bored with the forum that I usually post on lately, so I figured I'd check this one out. Looks like you have some pretty interesting topics.

I drink too much caffeine, and I spend way too much time online.

I have been using forums for a while, and I know all the types of characters, and what to expect. If you wish to measure yourself against me for shits, I probably won't bite. Just saying.

I am here to discover something interesting hopefully, not to seek validation through petty posturing to show how much smarter I am than the rest of the population, simply because I am an NT. ;)

Took out the paragraph that didn't apply to me when I first joined the forums.

The first thing that came to mind when I saw this:
An INTP enneagram 8 appears.
Dogod uses pokeball!

Oblivious

Is Kredit to Team!!
Local time
Tomorrow 3:46 AM
-->
You have to weaken it first. I recommend hugs and kisses.

Fallenman

Local time
Today 8:46 PM
-->
no no you've gotta soften it first.
*throws blunt objects*

nexion

coalescing in diffusion
Local time
Today 3:46 PM
-->
Does caffeine really affect you in any way? I passed that stage a long time ago.

At first, I questioned what an enneagram was. Then, I consulted the love of my life, Google, and all confusion was dissipated. I believe I am a 5, but have not found any good, free tests. Anyway....

Anyway...

bloozie

/clear
Local time
-->
Don't worry, I'm an enneagram 7... I think I'm in the wrong place, but I'm starting to like it here. Welcome and enjoy yourself here :]

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
-->
The first female INTP 8w7 I discover other than myself -and you also have an interest in the occult and paranormal, what are the odds??

Alas, I'm talking to myself - in more ways than one.

PaulMaster

Local time
-->
how much smarter I am than the rest of the population, simply because I am an NT. ;)

By 31, validation is no longer needed. It has likely been obvious for a long time already.

kora

Omg wow imo
Local time
-->
INFJ unknown enneagram attacks.
INFJ uses "emotional outburst".
INTP 8w7 is confused!
INFJ throws a Jung ball.
INTP 8w7 is caught!
Added to MBTI-DEX.

kora