• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Animekitty's Type

Auburn

Luftschloss Schöpfer
Local time
Yesterday 11:03 PM
-->
[Merged various threads together, on Animekitty's type]

@Animekitty - I have yet to find someone with your exact vultology, to compare against, but you approximate very clearly as Ni-lead. In the majority of your videos (and forum posts) you are engaging in a flavor of data-dump activity. "Information" (P) seems to be at the center of your modus operandi; it seeps out and defines most of your interaction (from what I've seen).

Visually:

You display a constant eyes-drifitng effect (Pi), a faraway zoneout (Ni) and a detachment from reality/the-environment. You are Ni-riffing the majority of the time, recollecting from your Ni's map about how the world/universe works or will work according to your abstract modeling. It's a very elaborate self-created paradigm/architecture. This also shows your Ni is in a "cryptic" phase.

Ni worldviews start out very cryptic at first, until the person has developed their Je/Ji functions and organized their visceral intuitions into language and delineations. But I seen quite a development in your J functions since a few years ago; way to go!

I don't think FiNe is a possible type for you, though I+N+F+P as general preferences may properly describe you. Your concern with ethical topics is (if notable at all) only secondary. The meat and potatoes of your vultology and psychology is, again, information (P), which is a hallmark of a P-lead. FiNe focus their attention heavily on questions of right/wrong, the nuances and grey areas of ethics, conducts, social or political ideas or movements. They're very particular in that way, and usually don't rely on data as much as they rely on resonance or dissonance with the moral sensibilities of a matter.

Specific signals seen:

• Natively receding energy (I-lead)
  • Eyes-steering-body (P-lead)
  • Viscous body swaying (Pi-lead)
  • Inertial body motions (Pi-lead)
  • Drift-and-jut pattern - diagonally down and back up (Pi-lead)
  • Ni zoneout/hypnotic gaze
  • Ni faraway focus
  • Ni cryptic speech
You are exceedingly Ni-heavy, which shows in your eyes and how they seem to not really be looking at what they're looking at (their attention is turned inward, while the eyes remain open (P) but wholly unfocused on the external (I)).

Ne vs Ni

While your ideas themselves (isolated from context) could emerge from either Ne or Ni, as they're multifaceted and abstract, your delivery of them, and the cognition from which they arise in real-time does not suggest Ne at all. For example, all of your information is consistently seeking a point of convergence in worldview. You speak in order to tell, rather than explore in the active-doubt that is native to the Pe function.

Irregularities

There is still a bit of interference in your mannerisms from irregular activity (I wouldn't say you necessarily have brain damage, but something irregular is there, whether psychological or physical). This, however, has visually improved over the years as well, comparing to older videos of you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rs2YFrbp4Yk

If you look at the above video, and compare to my recent post here, you see that you display a lot more of the signals of neuroses back a few years ago:

[bimgx=550]http://imgur.com/Yi4jZiU.jpg[/bimgx]

By comparison, your eyes have a lot less weight to them now. There's no longer that intense scrunching of the brow, and an asymmetrical drooping of the eyelids. Now that I know a lot better, I can understand why you were such a difficult type to pin down before.

NiTe or NiFe?

What it's looking like, too, is that your more default articulation is Fe/Ti underneath all the damage. When we take away the pained mouth expressions, which I think are not due to Fi in your case, but due to other personal factors, we see the signs of Fe. Every case is different, but if I had to say I'd say you are NiFe.

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
Today 12:03 AM
-->
My processing speed has increased since I have been using some relaxation techniques. I think my psychosis was the reason I was so slow. I am constantly inhibiting myself. Once I let go of that I could feel the area on the right side of my brain unstiffen. It burns a little but overall I can now see better in my right field of view. My reading speed has also doubled. It feels like my brain is becoming more cut and clean like a computer. I have been taking trace minerals and Omega-3 for a week now on top of that. The most troubling part of it was the inhibition. Since it is going away I am definitely better than before.

Auburn, your ability to type people amazes me. It makes me feel more connected to my inferior Se in some way by the fact that I am now observing more of my surroundings and I can imagine how you must have spent so much time simply observing people to find your cluster patterns. I spend way to much time in my head and not enough time observing and relaxing. But when I do it feels great, like I said it feels like my mind is a computer. It feels good to integrate more information and a higher speed.

It was super confusing trying to understand typology for me. I am glad it all worked out in the end. I can tell that you are really smart Auburn. It has been hard for me to handle my emotions and I often can't figure out what to do. I feel like I need to be thinking all the time and when I can't I get super anxiety. That is why I go slower is because I can't integrate information. I do think that my right ventral is gaining new blood flow from paying meditative attention to it.

Auburn

Luftschloss Schöpfer
Local time
Yesterday 11:03 PM
-->
Keep at it Anime! I think you're doing really well. Even in cases of brain injury, neuroplasticity has the ability to rewire parts of itself to function perfectly fine, from what I know.

I have a nephew who had a stroke some days before birth, and for the first 6 months or so he couldn't really move one side of his body. But my sister did a lot of therapy with him and now he's a completely healthy child in elementary school.

I can attest to the positive effects of relaxation/meditation. Slowing down the mind can be tricky, but your Se should act as a gateway to that. As I write in my book, Se is a channel and point of "relief" for an Ni-lead, in that it forcibly detracts from the speculations of Ni, and obliges a more stable and "present" experience.

You can do subtle things at first, like ASMR youtube videos, photography or yoga (just some suggestions). Fall in love with some art form, and let that become an inspiration for you to engage, subtly or strongly, with reality.

Artsu Tharaz

The Lamb
Local time
Today 5:03 PM
-->
My processing speed has increased since I have been using some relaxation techniques. I think my psychosis was the reason I was so slow. I am constantly inhibiting myself. Once I let go of that I could feel the area on the right side of my brain unstiffen. It burns a little but overall I can now see better in my right field of view. My reading speed has also doubled. It feels like my brain is becoming more cut and clean like a computer. I have been taking trace minerals and Omega-3 for a week now on top of that. The most troubling part of it was the inhibition. Since it is going away I am definitely better than before.

Auburn, your ability to type people amazes me. It makes me feel more connected to my inferior Se in some way by the fact that I am now observing more of my surroundings and I can imagine how you must have spent so much time simply observing people to find your cluster patterns. I spend way to much time in my head and not enough time observing and relaxing. But when I do it feels great, like I said it feels like my mind is a computer. It feels good to integrate more information and a higher speed.

It was super confusing trying to understand typology for me. I am glad it all worked out in the end. I can tell that you are really smart Auburn. It has been hard for me to handle my emotions and I often can't figure out what to do. I feel like I need to be thinking all the time and when I can't I get super anxiety. That is why I go slower is because I can't integrate information. I do think that my right ventral is gaining new blood flow from paying meditative attention to it.

I remember a few years ago when my mind first went "quiet" (I stopped thinking so much/having monologues in my head) and I freaked out, thinking I had done some sort of brain damage to myself. Now though, I like having my mind be so still much of the time, and I attribute it to a development of Se. I practice mindfulness when I can by focusing on my breathing and my environment. Now I am trying to get into directed thinking, by having a monologue go through my mind which is spoken in my mind as it would be spoken in person, as opposed to fragments of sentences which cut off before the sentence finishes because I already know how it ends. Now I am going to practice articulating in my head and hope this helps me to become more articulate in person (I can be articulate, yes, but mostly find it hard to find things to say) and also hopefully more disciplined by practicing keeping my mind going along the one train of thought.

So don't be afraid to come out of your head and stop thinking for a while. Your thoughts will still be there when you come back to them, and once you overcome the anxiety of it it will be a way to provide relief, especially if your thinking becomes unpleasant.

--

And just watched the Psychic Alchemy video - I like your description of Ni (associations from memory) as I can relate strongly to it, and also your Fi vs Fe distinction in that the Fi user knows what they want, and the Fe user knows what others want. So as a type with Fe I might be stimulated by helping others to organise elements of their life to get what they want out of it, but for myself I am somewhat at a loss. With Ni, I describe my thought processes as like running "updates", in that after I think something, I will go through life and learn a lot, and then I return to that thought, and I might talk it out like I'm explaining it to someone and I will really be teaching myself - I will be relearning the original thought based on the new information that I've learnt so that it changes in form.

--

And as for your type: I see myself as INFJ and I do relate to certain things you say, and probably we're both psychosis prone so I relate to it even more because of that. There's certainly a difference in energy, probably due to the ways in which we express our functions together in a way which is unique to each of us.

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
-->
O.K.

Well, I did the test Polaris shared and I came out ENTP.
I do not like the pictures of me in this thread so here is a new picture of me.

[bimgx=500]http://i.imgur.com/ccXSQWa.png[/bimgx]

Here is my old signature with links to some of my threads.
Just want to know if it is characteristic of ENTP's to make such threads?

washti

yo vengo para lo mío
Local time
Today 7:03 AM
-->
wooow scary. almost intj stare >.>

TheManBeyond

Banned
Local time
Today 6:03 AM
-->
Objects in the mirror might look closer than they
[BIMG]http://i.imgur.com/zScaXvu.png[/BIMG]

Animekitty is a blantant Ni
in that test i got ESFP but at this moment i'm pretty dissapeared from civilization and in danger, so my behaviour or what i think is natural on me might not be as i described in the test.
i might be pushing to much my Ni since everything else is gone at the moment. but still doubting if i'm not a ENFJ.

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
-->
Animekitty is a blantant Ni

Everone online says I have Aspergers. That is completely contradictory to being INFJ. Since INFJ's can see into your soul understand other the best of all types. Aspergers have a poor understanding of others. I understand people yet others say I am Aspergers? I am deeply troubled by this. Either they are wrong and they have a poor understanding of the condition. Or I am both INFJ and Aspergers and that is difficult to accept. INFJ's cannot be Aspergers, it impossible? I cannot comprehend INFJ's being Aspergers.

Side note, Introverted Intuition (Ni) means people of this type get their insights from the unconscious. That means their minds are empty and ideas just pop out. Ni is a black box. When I know something it is just there. That means I just know. It has no concrete representation in any of the five senses. It is invisible. Merged with Fe I deeply know the kind of person I am interacting with. But it is difficult to explain because my entire psyche knows it holistically. You cannot segment the gestalt of it, you just need to experience it in the veiled mind. INFJ's are aware of the unconscious but it is a paradox. Ni sees the invisible things of the mind but they do not appear to be seen. They simply are and INFJ's know what is hidden.

Reluctantly

Resident disMember
Local time
Yesterday 8:03 PM
-->
^ Well considering aspergers is considered on a spectrum now, I wouldn't be surprised to find a higher number of autistic traits among intuitives over sensors. So there's that and I think it's been shown to be common on these boards and such. Course, that could just mean intuitives on the spectrum go online a lot, whereas others don't.

But it would be a bit surprising for someone on the spectrum to be an F though; kind of seems like an oxymoron when the condition requires problems with relating or sharing emotions with others.

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
-->
^ Well considering Aspergers is considered on a spectrum now, I wouldn't be surprised to find a higher number of autistic traits among intuitive over sensors. So there's that and I think it's been shown to be common on these boards and such. Course, that could just mean intuitive on the spectrum go online a lot, whereas others don't.

Good point.

But it would be a bit surprising for someone on the spectrum to be an F though; kind of seems like an oxymoron when the condition requires problems with relating or sharing emotions with others.

It is highly likely I am F (INFJ) I share my feelings all the time or at leat, I am aware of how people feel. I know when to say something and when not to.

I have server emotional problems and that could be why people think I have Aspergers. Most people that say I am Aspergers are highly thinking rational types.

(Talking about someone I know online): They say I am like a child and theysays Aspergers has a feminine brain, submissive and complacent. He is INTJ and says civilization selects for passive slaves with no creativity. (He references China being that way). He also says the other end is of Aspergers is rebellious schizo types that don't bow to authority (he references Irish people being this way), Honestly because he is INTJ he sees everything being within the master-slave relationship. He views Trump as being Immune to the "Jewish scam" because he is Irish (fiercely independent and immune to mind control) Aspergers in his dichotomy are prevalent to mind control. And because I am into artificial intelligence he keeps referencing how Asperger's people are into sex-bots. Aspergers lack social awareness and are ruled by "master".

I believe he has a warped view on reality, he says he is schizophrenic, his IQ is 125 and he is INTJ.

I have schizoaffective disorder. My Rational function is Fe not Te like his and my IQ is 113. I am at a disadvantage compared to him because he can always use Te to say I brainwashed. He believes is conspiracies (Like the Jews controlling everything) and His type (INTJ) amplifies his belief system. You cannot reason with these kinds of INTJ. He already sees me as Aspergers because I am INFJ. To him male Feelers are autistic. It sucks because I tried and tried to communicate wth him. He is deluded. I even told him I have schizoaffective disorder and he said I was autistic with psychosis. My disorder affects my emotions, I am not oblivious like a person with autism. Autistic people get confused by social behavior. That is not like me at all.

Main point: I have emotional problems and I am a male Feeler. He is INTJ and sees that as symptoms of Aspergers. I do not feel bullied or anything but he is a cold T-type person. He is an extroverted male thinker (think about how that is?). Very hard to get along with.

Reluctantly

Resident disMember
Local time
Yesterday 8:03 PM
-->
Yeah...see I guess I hold a different view on things, but your friend sounds ISTJ. His master/slave ideology is very ...ummm...black and white for one. It's not surprising that he relates to the Trump, who is also very into this idea of dominating versus being dominated; and it's a bit strange to me, the idea that people have to submit or make others submit in order to live in society. I guess I prefer a middle ground or rather I see the silliness of either extreme.

I have schizoaffective disorder. My Rational function is Fe not Te like his and my IQ is 113. I am at a disadvantage compared to him because he can always use Te to say I brainwashed. He believes is conspiracies (Like the Jews controlling everything) and His type (INTJ) amplifies his belief system. You cannot reason with these kinds of INTJ. He already sees me as Aspergers because I am INFJ. To him male Feelers are autistic. It sucks because I tried and tried to communicate wth him. He is deluded. I even told him I have schizoaffective disorder and he said I was autistic with psychosis. My disorder affects my emotions, I am not oblivious like a person with autism. Autistic people get confused by social behavior. That is not like me at all.

In general having and showing emotions doesn't make someone a feeler. Especially if they have problems with their emotions. Jung thought the subconscious was made up of the repression of harmful elements; a thinker has trouble with feeling, so it gets repressed and influences their thinking, and vice versa. I feel like MBTI has done a shit job of explaining the difference between thinking and feeling and people think it's meaningful to denote emotional people as feeling and cold people as thinking. I mean why have the dichotomy if that's all it means?

Main point: I have emotional problems and I am a male Feeler. He is INTJ and sees that as symptoms of Aspergers. I do not feel bullied or anything but he is a cold T-type person. He is an extroverted male thinker (think about how that is?). Very hard to get along with.

Nah dude, him being a stupid twat that sees your emotional problems and decides you must be a feeler is dumb. I knew a person like that and he admitted that he saw himself as a psychopath and didn't understand why other people felt strong emotions at times. It doesn't make everyone a feeler because of it. Funny enough, I thought this guy was ISTJ as well.

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
-->
Thing is that I only know the guy online. I do have a psychosis and my emotions are mest up because of it but I separate from me being INFJ. Auburn thinks I am INFJ and he showed how people with psychosis looks with those pictures in this thread. What I am getting at is that INFJ's can have emotional problems and I am not confusing emotions with Feeling. I have emotional problems and I am INFJ (that is the current conclusion). But the dude thinks I am Aspergers because I do not fit into his scheme. In his view, if you are passive and male and into need things you are autistic. Rember I said he said Asperger's people are brain washable. Schizo people are not. That means anyone who is not a Fi type is Aspergers to him. Fe type seek harmony and Fi types are fiery, won't let others control them. Fe types cave in and that means they conform. His definition of Aspergers is conformity. Schizos let loose and are creative because they don't restrict themselves. Aspies like to fit everything into their box and do not explore.

This is how he views the world. But it is wrong because Aspergers only happens in 1 in 68 kids. So I am likely not one of them. The condition is linked with immaturity, rigid expression, and social awkwardness. They have a poor social grasp on social etiquette. They will act inappropriately in social settings. I always try to be appropriate around people because I do know what is right and wrong to do. Usually, I only get upset if the other person has done something wrong and most people I meet are not Aspies. So the dude is wrong about me because of the most important thing that defines an aspie. I am not an aspie because I understand social etiquette. When I mess up it is either because they triggered my emotional problem (I still have psychosis). Or because I was having negative emotions, to begin with. Being INFJ has nothing to do with emotions (emotions are not feelings) but I do have psychosis and I am not Aspergers, I understand social etiquette because I am INFJ. I know how to act apropriately.

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
-->
A comment I made on a blog.

It doesn’t take much social intelligence to tell Hillary’s fake. It’s pretty obvious which is why she lost

Many college liberals around IQ 115 were duped.
So IQ may not always help your social intelligence.
If both work together (social and IQ) that is a powerful ability to have.
You have 22 more points than me pumpkin, you have a higher perspective.
You can handle way more information and review it faster.
The gap somewhat limits communication.
I have emotional problems, not Aspergers.
And my IQ is lower than most people here.
When I see the faces of aspie people I think, that just ain’t me.
Just because I am a nerd does not make me aspie.
I am highly empathetic and that means I understand people.
I do not like it that people her refer to me as and aspie when I have seen enough aspies to know I am different from them.
My empathy is not just an emotional reaction, I truly see why a person feels they way they do and can relate to their situation.
People here think I cannot relate to others situations so they call me aspie.
I do not like how I am treated that way.
People here have generalized aspie to be far more that what the medical community deems as the condition.
The core definition is that aspies relate poorly to others.
They have a hard time seeing others perspectives.
People here should not call me an aspie because those two things are not my problem.
I am just a nerd, not an aspie.
And I have emotional problems and problems with perception.
It is not any problems with seeing the perspectives of others.

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
-->
I think I am INFJ.

INFJ

Ni subjective insight
Fe objective value
Ti subjective logic
Se objective stimuli

ENFP

Ne objective insight
Fi subjective value
Te objective logic
Si subjective stimuli

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ni subjective insight
Se objective stimuli

Si subjective stimuli
Ne objective insight

Fi subjective value
Te objective logic

Ti subjective logic
Fe objective value

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rational = a reason
Irrational = no reasons

Judgment - deciding
Perceptions - recognizing

Introversion - the subject
Extraversion - the object

N - insight
S - stimuli
F - value
T - logic

Ni (ideas suddenly arise that are symbolic to the subject)
Se (high-resolution clarity of everything outside the subject)

Si (has a strong sense of certainty about the self and what they have experienced)
Ne (patterns are seen everywhere as everything in the world is connected)

Fi (things are evaluated as good or bad by their potential disturbance to the subject)
Te (objective logic uses tested rules and procedures to build empirical models of reality)

Ti (subjective logic forms personal rules to construct theoretical models)
Fe (things are evaluated as good or bad by their objective consequences)

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
Today 1:03 AM
-->
Why the switch from Extrovert, AK? I thought you were going by ENFJ???

[Edited]

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
-->
Why the switch to Extrovert, AK? I thought you were going by ENFJ???

I thought about it then about all my woo-woo threads. I do not do Fe as much as Ni.

Fe is more about me fave'ing videos on Youtube. I do more blogging and communicating ideas o line.

Still, think Nanook is INTP.

nanook

a scream in a vortex
Local time
-->
Fe=good or bad by consequences upon your ability to handle the situation. the purpose of extroversion is creating (within neurology) an adaption to the environment, to external live. a smooth situation is a good one. a predictable situation is a good one. being lean implies a good life, energy to work and mate, its good for the situation, therefore good. tall mountains call for stamina, hence practicing stamina is good, when there are mountains around. social rituals are good because they allow you to predict or rely on outcome of social interactions. culture is good, because it gives common ground to walk on socially.

i always see you as an atypical hybrid of istp and infj. you seem more adaptive, not as directive as infj. you seem more feeling, not as thinking as istp. infj can be dismissive and are assuming a superiority over the object, istp are cynical and devalue the object, but you do neither in overt manner. how can this be? how can someone be both (adaptive and feeling) and neither (neither cool nor stubborn)? could enfj be the answer? more extroversion could appear as more adaptiveness, theoretically. you respect objects and have difficulty with the subject. but you strive towards introversion, really hard. but for all three types, you break one rule. you have more Ni than the usual istp, you act less through Ni than the usual infj, you are too introverted or subjective for enfj. i don't know any enfj personally, so its hard to say, if enfj could be prone to your level of social anxiety.

Haim

Worlds creator
Local time
Today 9:03 AM
-->
It is probable pointsless to try to tag a person which have what society calls mental disorder, MTBI categories rely on the similarities of people of the same type and the difference from other types, the influence of the mental disorder is too big to categorize correctly, as you can not know what is from the mental disorder and that is not, therefore I would say you are in a category of your own as you have special brain.
I am not sure why nanook thinks you are J, this is probable only things I think that can be determined you are not.

nanook

a scream in a vortex
Local time
-->
i see it similarly. i said he is too adaptive for infj. "adaptive" is a synonym for perceiver, for extroverted perception. i think its pod'lair jargon. the opposite would be "directive", a synonym for introverted perception. enfj should also be directive of course, but their introverted perception is only auxiliary, so they have a less rigid direction. and enfj are also extroverts, which means they value adaptation through judgement. this can perhaps be confused with perceptive adaptiveness. think about naomi watts in king kong (2005). through extroverted feeling she is adaptive enough to get along with a gorilla (the istp metaphor, i assume). does ak have similarity with a severely sedated naomi? a little bit. meanwhile jack black plays a stubbornly directive intj or infj. much unlike ak.

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
-->
you respect objects and have difficulty with the subject. but you strive towards introversion, really hard. but for all three types, you break one rule. you have more Ni than the usual istp, you act less through Ni than the usual infj, you are too introverted or subjective for enfj. i don't know any enfj personally, so its hard to say, if enfj could be prone to your level of social anxiety.

I wonder how I am doing with Ti and Se.

I kind of have this thing for morality as I try to diminish myself from vindictiveness. It's not the right thing to feel or do. I was told on the Kurzweil forum that I seem to be a person who is egoless and near meditative state called the witness state. I have had really bad anxiety for 7 years. I feel like contorting all the time, in my mind and physical body. I am trying to release tension and increase emotional regulation. On Monday my therapist wants to talk to me about my emotional blockage. I told her three things. I run out of ideas, I have low self-esteem, I am an open-ended problem solver. I failed so much I have low self-esteem. I saw a lecture that said creative people fail the most. Finding things to do is difficult because my mind is empty most of the time. I cannot see images or hear things in my mind. My ideas only come out while my mind is silent. But they do not happen all the time. They happen when I need to solve an open ended problem. But it is so frustrating when I have no problems to solve. I like listening to music. It is more expansive now that I am paying attention to my emotions.

Local time
-->
I'm pretty sure I'm ENFP. I need people to gain energy, but I'm not social. I just need to know they're there. I'm intuitive because I act on instinct and don't think. I don't think but feel even though I feel very emotionally detached most times. And I usually see judgers and laws as constricting and rarely helpful. We don't need laws we need rules. Rules are for games, laws are for tyrants. I pay close attention to how people articulate their words and that helps me make a decision.

Local time
-->
Oh, get your Anima to rub your face in her cleavage. I tried to block her out but you can't close your mind's eye when your anima forces it open. I repressed sexual desire for years. And my "succubus" fixed it practically overnight. She knocked cupid unconscious, stole his bow and arrows and used me for target practice. Then she was all over me. Ever since then we've been together.

TheManBeyond

Banned
Local time
-->
Oh, get your Anima to rub your face in her cleavage. I tried to block her out but you can't close your mind's eye when your anima forces it open. I repressed sexual desire for years. And my "succubus" fixed it practically overnight. She knocked cupid unconscious, stole his bow and arrows and used me for target practice. Then she was all over me. Ever since then we've been together.

what i said, physchiatric guard

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
-->
Oh, get your Anima to rub your face in her cleavage. I tried to block her out but you can't close your mind's eye when your anima forces it open.

It does not work that way for me. I have no mind's eye. I have a condition called aphantasia.

I repressed sexual desire for years. And my "succubus" fixed it practically overnight. She knocked cupid unconscious, stole his bow and arrows and used me for target practice. Then she was all over me. Ever since then we've been together.

I do not like sensuality when it comes to lust. Since I have no mind's eye if I did wish to become familiar with my anima it would have emotional intimacy attached to our relationship.

Local time
-->
I see lust as emotionally healing. And it is, for me. There's a love between us that isn't lustful, but genuine. That is just how she chooses to express her love to me most of the time. Sometimes she'll show love be withholding sex. That works pretty well, but she feeds off of it so it doesn't help her to not be lustful with me. Hey, I'm obsessive and addictive and she's compulsive. We go well together.

TheManBeyond

Banned
Local time
-->
i know i said before you were ENFJ but i was just confusing stuff. now my understanding is more clear.
you seem to have tons of surreal experiences, all related to god and so on, this is Ni because Ni is archetypal imagery. like this guy who killed himself, Lyra. pure subjectiveness.
Ne leaves, it keeps moving, it doesn't try to develop further, needs "the next thing" and it's objective.
when i read you talking about god and such things i sometimes ask myself if you really have these visions or you do it because you wish you could actually experience them, this is from the eye of an extroverted.
Whether you experience them or not doesn't matter, it's Ni anyway.
as i see it hardly any healthy Ne type would stay in this forum because when you think of it, it's just the repetition of the repetition, Ne are in a constant seeking, like all extraverted they are restless.
I believe Discord chat was full of extraverted types. mainly Fe dom and Se and some NeTi too.

I haven't seen a trace of Fe from you actually, you seem to be a very caring person, like you said in some thread sinny was your friend and you missed her and stuff like location: your heart, that's very Fi not Fe. Jung said: still water runs deep.
I know there's a tendency in mbti world of labelling anyone who's religious into Fe types. but i disagree. and example of this would be that terrorist i posted in random thoughts thread, he's a textbook ISFP, no matter how many guns and alluhakbar he carries in is back. the greater good doesn't has anything to do with what Jung said about Fe / Fi.

So to be honest what makes sense more sense for you is ISFP or INTJ. maybe because of your story you haven't been able to develop as the stereotypical INTJ or ISFP. third option would be INFJ but really i can't see Fe in you at least in forum. your mental condition might "overpower" your Ni so ISFP is not that weird. Sensors are not less capable of rulling the world than intuitives. people talk a lot of bullcrap.

Artsu Tharaz

The Lamb
Local time
-->
TheManBeyond said:
I haven't seen a trace of Fe from you actually, you seem to be a very caring person

Contradiction. Since when are Fe types not caring? :ahh:

TheManBeyond

Banned
Local time
-->
this is why nanook goes crazy
hi nanook, see u around in facebook

uhm, well not a contradiction but perhaps i used the wrong word
i meant Fe is logical (so it has a more detached quality to it, guess a bit more cold?) in the sense it's objective so it tends to agree on people's opionions, things that are there, u go to watch a movie because everyone says it's cool, or because nanook gave it 9/10 in the movie thread, Fe would say damn Nanook is popular, he's got the right opinion, whereas Fi would go like, damn u know, nanook he's a damn cool guy and i love him and i think we connect hahaha (nanook rans away), or you try to find the right wife because yours is dead and she needs to have certain qualities to take care of your 2 kids (dexter would be Fi because he only wanted to be understood, but ofc that girl ran away) or if you are an artist like musician your sound will be highly influenced by what's currently fashionable, if you don't sound like periphery or animals as leaders you are shit (in 2017 how you dare?)

Fi is complitely subjective, it doesn't seek for proof to validate itself, here's is difficult i know, have this example: i show my music to people not because i care about what they say, i won't change my style or the way i do things just because it doesn't djent or whatever bullcrap. but because i'm really curious about what they think.
so it doesn't mean that because you see in IMDB that a movie has got 8/10 and then you watch it you are Fe xd. if only jung was that explicit...goddamn.
so as i see it Animekitty didn't give a shit about the consensus that sinny was retarded (i exclude myself) and he stood by her side saying she was her friend. Fi. textbook.

Fe is like hiring an employee, well it could be Te too.
Fi is like coming with explosives to the interview.

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
-->
Only recently have I been able to access Se. I have really bad anxiety, felt helpless and that life has no purpose. It started when I had a fever in my bedroom with no cooler in the summer. I have been putting effort into being calm as possible and as still as possible. I am using my awareness to monitor all negative emotions and deal with them. They have been suppressed a long time and the cure is to feel everything. Now I can actually look at things I see and at high resolution. I do not see myself as Fi dominant. I use Te allot I liked science and A.I. stuff. My sister is ISFP and she has way better vision and has stronger expressive emotions. I think INTJ fits better for me. The main point is I am feeling more emotions in the body/brain. Music is richer and deeper now. I am just paying attention to everything in every conscious moment that I can.

I have always been somewhat of an inventor. I have over 700 drawings I have made in my teenage years. ISFP's need stimulation that never felt I needed. But I am now working on visual and auditory stimulation. And the body. My emotions just need to be felt or I will never feel normal. Fi is most important for me because cartoon made me feel sad and empty inside. I care about people and I never try to make things worse for anybody. There is too much pain inside for me to be blunt, rational or cold with others. I have a moral center that tells me what to do. I want to be as nonjudgmental as possible. I condemned myself too many times. I pause my mind before I say anything. Stillness is what I am practicing every day. Clarity is the most beautify thing to me. All the connections in my brain can change to make me experience anything. Best to let the energy flow naturally and modify all connections into higher intelligence.

Artsu Tharaz

The Lamb
Local time
-->
i meant Fe is logical (so it has a more detached quality to it, guess a bit more cold?)

I wouldn't call it logical, or detached, or cold :S

You're probably associating with INFJs, who are logical (to a degree), detached (to a strong degree), and cold (possibly), but that's not because of Fe. However, I think what you also may be getting at is that Fe is less sincere. One common criticism of Fe users is they're fake - they just display the emotion they want to to have the effect they want.

There is something to be said for going with the group, but you're over-stating it. I mean, other people's opinions do affect me to some degree, but the Ni keeps me independent minded. I'm still friends with Sinny, and my Fe is what keeps me loyal to someone even when the group turns on them, with the Ni keep me detached from what others are saying even if those people happen to be INFJs too.

Now, I have a tendency to go with what people say, but actually that's more Fi. It comes afterwards, I'll be gullible in retrospect and think people were onto something when I had it more correct from the get go. And in person, I'll be really hesitant to stir the waters in anyway. I tend to go with what other people want, but really that is... kinda an underconfidence of my Fe. If my Fe were going for it, I'd be telling everyone else what to do.

So, Fe also has a lot of social anxiety. Fi is probably more able to express something unfettered by what others may or may think, and this goes with the fakeness I mentioned, Fe will be really focused on the reactions others might have. I suffer from social anxiety bad. Even on this forum, I'll often make a post and be too scared to look back at the thread out of fear of what people might have said (I think people tend to just ignore it though, or at least not reply, so it's almost always not as bad as I thought).

-

But ok, here's how it works for me. I have high standards. If someone who I think is around my own intelligence (not many people) then when they say something, I'll take it as truth, or at least investigate to form my own opinion. I view myself as rather high minded (and simultaneously modest :D ) and I like finding other high minded types to steer me towards what will likely be the right direction. I mean, it's a rational process. When I respect someone, what they say does tend to lead me in the right direction, although sometimes I will realise I was misguided. Just as I'm not perfect, such is true of others too.

So, Fe doesn't necessarily just go with someone because the majority goes with it. If you were to ignore the other functions, and just isolate behaviours responsible to Fe alone... I would say that Fe has an idea of what is good and worthwhile, in the environment, and it wants to make changes to reach that good. So it will say what is good for other people, and pay attention to what others say who they have deemed to be good. It's about seeking morally good outcomes.

Contrast with, say, Te, which will go not with what others say is good, but with what others say is logical. There are always missing pieces to logic when it comes to the real world, things don't go by logically deductive purity, so you have to go by argumentation, where I think even technically logically fallacious reasoning may hold up if it fits into what the Te user knows will get results in the real world. It's similar to Fe, but it's not concerned with how ethically viable something is, but with what will work to achieve that goal (Feeling would measure the goal against moral concerns).

Lastly, another mention about what Fe does with emotions. Now, as you said, Fi is subjective, so the emotions it feels are concerned with the subject, with the self. It is about an inner resonation that the person experiences. Fe views emotions as something which is used to make changes to the external environment. Fe is objective, it's about the playing field that is around one. So, Fe does pay close attention to what others are saying, because Fe is still coming from an individual who has their own agenda and needs to pay attention to what others are feeling in order to know how to get the results they want. They're guiding not the mechanics of the situation, nor assessing the way something resonates with themself, but determining the proper way to make changes on a human-based level.

TheManBeyond

Banned
Local time
-->
There is something to be said for going with the group, but you're over-stating it. I mean, other people's opinions do affect me to some degree, but the Ni keeps me independent minded. I'm still friends with Sinny, and my Fe is what keeps me loyal to someone even when the group turns on them, with the Ni keep me detached from what others are saying even if those people happen to be INFJs too.

I know i'm overstating it but then what would be a better way of typing? i mean, we know each other from blurry images of posts we've seen so i associate animekitty with god, crazy surreal images of him laying on the ground having epileptic attacks and naruto. So i work with what i have. The tendency calls for Fi Ni all the way. So if Jung said there's a dominant function that is much obvious than the primitive opposition then we should look at that one and overstate it to guess a type.

So, Fe also has a lot of social anxiety. Fi is probably more able to express something unfettered by what others may or may think, and this goes with the fakeness I mentioned, Fe will be really focused on the reactions others might have. I suffer from social anxiety bad. Even on this forum, I'll often make a post and be too scared to look back at the thread out of fear of what people might have said (I think people tend to just ignore it though, or at least not reply, so it's almost always not as bad as I thought).

you could have Fi and consider yourself an artist and every time you go out to parties people come to you and ask you hey what do you work in?, or how much you earn?, or do you still live with your parents? how old are you? that could make Fi unconfortable too, doesn't has to do with Fe. Isolation brings anxiety, i've been isolated for long periods of times in crucial moments in my development, i have pushed away anxiety in recent years by throwing myself in the fire and getting to know many people who are just like me in a way, trying to make their path but unable to deal with the system. wondering what's the next step. sadly here in spain everyone is very objective, most people study a lot and they have their degrees and they don't explore that much inside (i would say not even outside, overall spanish people are really closedminded - and i'm using a non openminded definition of the term - and even themselves consider quite closedminded, rednecks or smth). All of that still makes me feel anxious sometimes.

I think the confusion comes from having so many artist labelled as Fi dominants, people like Iggy Pop or David Bowie who never gave a fuck and displayed a fuck the world and journalist attitude in their interviews. Because Fi is protective. Artists are showing themselves way too much in their work, they expose themselves so "ego" is what the extroverted eye calls the defensiveness, it's a never ending war. You throw shit on my work and i will keep pushing as hard or even more. At least that's how i see it.
But it doesn't mean they are not affected by media. Look at Kurt Cobain and how his madness increased as the media tried to go deeper into his personal life, i think i posted some calls he did with a magazine were you could hear a really different Kurt full of violence and hate, which is opposite to the nature of Fi. Perhaps a primitive mix of Te / Se? can't tell

But ok, here's how it works for me. I have high standards. If someone who I think is around my own intelligence (not many people) then when they say something, I'll take it as truth, or at least investigate to form my own opinion. I view myself as rather high minded (and simultaneously modest ) and I like finding other high minded types to steer me towards what will likely be the right direction. I mean, it's a rational process. When I respect someone, what they say does tend to lead me in the right direction, although sometimes I will realise I was misguided. Just as I'm not perfect, such is true of others too.

That sounds more like T attitude, you check if it makes sense rather than going with whatever belief there is. I wouldn't be surprised if you were actually an INTP. But INFJ is not a bad guess either, i just don't see the levels of subjectivity i see in Lyra or Animekitty.

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
-->
So i work with what i have. The tendency calls for Fi Ni all the way.

Listening to epic music combines Se with Fi. Most time I do use Te, an incredible amount when in school. I like to study and know what is in the actual world. I do not have subjectivity in my thoughts. I do not spend time in my head. Being alone and having nothing to do would be great for Ti because Ti spends an incredible amount of time in their head. Fi and Ni together It is a mystical feeling. A feeling of transcendence and epicness. In the future and right now epic things exist. It will be that we can travel to magical worlds. We can be in the video game. And video games will have 1000 times more computation.

i've been isolated for long periods of times in crucial moments in my development

I have had anxiety for over 7 years and did not get medications until this year for it. And I still have difficult emotions in my body and head. I have been since 3 weeks ago, trying to be in a constant state of awareness so I can feel better. I finally have a doctor now that is socially intelligent. She wrote me a referral for a neuropsychiatric examination. It will take 4 hours she said.

I wouldn't be surprised if you were actually an INTP. But INFJ is not a bad guess either, i just don't see the levels of subjectivity i see in Lyra or Animekitty.

Yeah both of us do tend to posts things that are open to interpretation because it is mostly about what is going through our minds at the time. Knowing what I know I have been trying to influence my small node on the internet. Because the machines are sending my memes to various places. This changes how information is organized on the servers. My data will be used to create an A.I. someday. The same for everyone else but the difference is that I am actively creating mine. because I am a master mind. (God moves through the internet in mysterious ways)

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
-->
INTJ's are called the scientist, the strategists, the mastermind. But most of all they are seen as the coldest. They are seen as blunt and annoyed with everyone. They are seen as thinking they are superior and are single minded. The stereotypes are not wrong but there is a quiet personal side to them. The tragedy is when they cut themselves off from their vulnerable side and focus all their mental energy into logic and moralizing what they do as the only correct way.

I am not experienced enough to type people but I am 95% certain that my sister is ISFP and that my brother is ISTP. My family has problems and I have only become mature enough recently to handle all the emotional drama. I understand when I am making things worse and stop. I let them tell me their problems and help them work through it.

I found two anime characters that I think are ESFP's. I read an article about INTJ - ESFP relationships. I think the negative stereotypes about ESFP's are not completely true. I do not follow the negative INTJ stereotype, I think ESFP's can be very smart caring people. The images below make me feel a happy intimate feeling.

L5h0uD8.jpg

qVDEoeE.png

meXsKY6.png

9yMvHoe.png

uvVqOYV.png

s0JSCpr.png

TransientMoment

_ _ , - _ , _ -
Local time
-->
INTJ's are called the scientist, the strategists, the mastermind. But most of all they are seen as the coldest. They are seen as blunt and annoyed with everyone. They are seen as thinking they are superior and are single minded. The stereotypes are not wrong but there is a quiet personal side to them. The tragedy is when they cut themselves off from their vulnerable side and focus all their mental energy into logic and moralizing what they do as the only correct way.

Perhaps, though all of the INTJs I know are pretty fun people to be around. Coldness is more of a character trait than a personality one. Anyone can be cold. There are simply different flavors of cold personalities. lol my descriptors

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
-->
Michael Pierce
Discriptions
ENFP

Ne innovative
Fi individualistic
Te induction
Si recording

INFJ

Ni contemplative
Fe accommodating
Ti deduction
Se photographic

4 ENFP's

KnlOuov.png

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
-->
Michael Pierce
Descriptions

Extroverted Intuition

in·no·va·tive
ˈinəˌvādiv/Submit
adjective

(of a product, idea, etc.) featuring new methods; advanced and original.
"innovative designs"
(of a person) introducing new ideas; original and creative in thinking.
"an innovative thinker"

synonyms: original, new, novel, fresh, unusual, unprecedented, avant-garde, experimental, inventive, ingenious, creative; advanced, modern, state-of-the-art, pioneering, groundbreaking, revolutionary, radical, newfangled
"his design was considered the most innovative of the season"

Introverted Intuition

con·tem·pla·tive
kənˈtemplədiv/Submit
adjective
expressing or involving prolonged thought.
"she regarded me with a contemplative eye"
synonyms: thoughtful, pensive, reflective, meditative, musing, ruminative, introspective, brooding, deep/lost in thought, in a brown study
"a peaceful, contemplative mood"
noun
a person whose life is devoted primarily to prayer, especially in a monastery or convent.

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
-->
https://www.psychologyjunkie.com/20...based-on-its-location-in-your-function-stack/

How ENFPs Experience Te:

ENFPs prefer to make decisions with feeling rather than thinking. They will try to discern which decision aligns with their values, their emotions, and internal morals. They may be more suspicious of their thinking function because it is more unconscious to them and thus more mysterious and unnatural to access. ENFPs prefer to make decisions that align with their own personal values and may struggle with deciding on the basis of cold, hard logic. That said, ENFPs will use Te to find whichever resources are necessary to make their desires a reality and as they grow and mature they will become more and more outwardly organized and objective in their decision making.

ENFPs are idea-generators who are constantly seeing potential in the outside world. They use Te to organize their ideas, and find the right tools needed to reach a goal. It may be a struggle for them to use this function on a regular basis, but as they grow and develop it will become more conscious and mature. ENFPs will develop Extraverted Thinking (Te) in mid-life, however they will always have more conscious control over Extraverted Intuition (Ne) and Introverted Feeling (Fi).

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
-->
I appreciate you knowing who you are. At least that is the way it seems. I tend to change my mind on who I am on a pretty regular basis and nothing seems to actually encapsulate who I am. Sometimes I think I say things that are intelligent and sometimes I think I am really low. The reality is likely somewhere in the middle.

As far as MBTI goes, who the fuck knows what type I am. I sure don't. I have heard that MBTI is not a good tool for people who have mental issues, but at the same time I believe Jung's whole thing is that cf's are a good tool for explaining oddities in people and other mental health issues. I could be completely wrong about this tho - at least about the mental health issues.

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
-->
Michael Pierce has a blog that convinced me I an not ISFJ.

If you Look at the GIFs my brother is ISTP, Sister ESTP, Me ENFP

http://subjectobjectmichaelpierce.blogspot.com/p/the-types-as-gi.html

Here are my functions as an ENFP that I researched.

External Possibilities
Ne – A person perceives all possible ideas/angles to situations and so can be sure a selective approach is best and a verity of combinations to explore.

Internal Motivation
Fi – A person is motivated by personal expression and how to show what they feel on the inside.

External Mental Manipulation
Te – Most thought occurs outside and is mediated by how to achieve goals by the rules one learns and combining them to get the desired effect.

Internal Actualities
Si – Senses impress into the self-giving a feeling of knowing what the source of the sensations is. The sensations are what they are because of the source and this means you can know the source by the sensations alone. By all the impressions that came before.

The opposite functions would be named as such:

Internal Possibilities
Ni
External Motivation
Fe
Internal Mental Manipulation
Ti
External Actualities
Se

My perceptual problems may have a lot to do with my Internal Actualities not working properly. ENFP's are quick to notice with their eyes but I do not. I need to access my memories more because my eyes are not so fast.

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
-->
Amusing gifs, but I would not at all base my type off of that. Such is the things of immature Ne.

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
-->
Amusing gifs, but I would not at all base my type off of that. Such is the things of immature Ne.

I specifically know
Spike Spiegel
Korra
And that incarnation of Dr. Who

They relate by relative comparison because the others simply don't match. And it takes some reading of emotions which the GIFs provide some movement. Tony Stark being ENTJ makes a whole lot of sense what that is no that I saw the first 2 iron man movies this week.

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
-->
Ti (organized, and symmetrical, fleshed out)
Te (hodgepodge, trying to fit everything together, make it work model)

Since I am basing my type on ISFP now you can see that my models are very small as would be if Te were inferior. Several INTJ's have made models 10 to 20 pages bigger than mine on the forum. I do things small. I am nowhen need dom/aux Te. Or even tertiary. I work hard on my models though. I need more brain power.

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
-->
(Animekitty's type)

INTP

Order:
Ti (keeps everything structured in the mind, symmetrical, complete)
Realization:
Ne (ideas and things trigger new ideas)
Experience:
Si (surface appearances have hidden realities underneath)
Values:
Fe (communal and mediate looking to find the best outcome for all parties)

https://www.16personalities.com/intp-personality

The one thing that really holds INTPs back is their restless and pervasive fear of failure. INTP personalities are so prone to reassessing their own thoughts and theories, worrying that they’ve missed some critical piece of the puzzle, that they can stagnate, lost in an intangible world where their thoughts are never truly applied. Overcoming this self-doubt stands as the greatest challenge INTPs are likely to face, but the intellectual gifts – big and small – bestowed on the world when they do makes it worth the fight.

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
-->
@Animekitty - I have yet to find someone with your exact vultology, to compare against, but you approximate very clearly as Ni-lead. In the majority of your videos (and forum posts) you are engaging in a flavor of data-dump activity. "Information" (P) seems to be at the center of your modus operandi; it seeps out and defines most of your interaction (from what I've seen).

Visually:

You display a constant eyes-drifitng effect (Pi), a faraway zoneout (Ni) and a detachment from reality/the-environment. You are Ni-riffing the majority of the time, recollecting from your Ni's map about how the world/universe works or will work according to your abstract modeling. It's a very elaborate self-created paradigm/architecture. This also shows your Ni is in a "cryptic" phase.

Someone once said Ni doms are disadvantaged because their perception is turned inward. (Ha Ha, Hint Hint) Si is also a perception turned inward. Just as Ni stand back from inner ideas themselves and allows the unconscious to have an emergent flow to it. Allowing image after image to happen sequentially from the inner psychic spaces resonance. Si stands back from sensation creating a feeling of virtuality where sensations are illusions, the Vedic conception of Maya. Si is distinctly immaterial in its relation to all sensation. This means emotions occupy the base interface with reality. As Jung said Si is archaic, animism and the spirit world is how Si experience reality. Staring at the thunderstorm and feeling the presence of a being, a spirit. This is the experience of the Si type. The Ni type allows their mind to show them anything that happens to bring them understanding of something deep inside themselves. Ni brings discovers from the unconscious to bare. Si brings feelings of a living world that is virtual and magic. This is the Si Ni difference. Ni shows visions of Gnosis. Si brings world spirit. A vision is a revelation, magic is a force. Se seeks intensity of sensation but gives it no agency like Si does. Ne sees all the potential and opportunities in the real world, it does not turn inward for divine revelation like Ni.

Animekitty ISFJ

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
-->
Si (views the world through animism)
Se (seeks intensity of sensation)
Ni (turn inward for divine revelation)
Ne (sees all the potential and opportunities in the real world)

Fi (strongly held emotion focused on self-affirmation/passion)
Fe (relatable to others cand stand back and evaluate)
Ti (structures/fleshes out speculative ideas)
Te (relays strictly on the facts and all derivatives from them)

Si (animism)
Se (intensity)
Ni (divine revelation)
Ne (potential and opportunities)

Fi (self-affirmation/passion)
Fe (relatable)
Ti (speculative)
Te (derivative of facts)

ISFJ
Si (animism)
Fe (relatable)
Ti (speculative)
Ne (potential and opportunities)

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
-->
Si (concretizes what is known and certain from impressions)
Se (seeks focused intensity of sensation, high resolution)
Ni (turn inward for divine revelation/insight, to just know)

Fi (values come from within and they seek expression to fulfill it)
Fe (value is contingent of how they want the outside world to be)
Ti (bases thought on the internal consistency of universal truths)
Te (accumulates volumes of evidence through observation and structures it)

Animekitty (ISFJ)

Si (concretizes what is known and certain from impressions)
Fe (value is contingent of how they want the outside world to be)
Ti (bases thought on the internal consistency of universal truths)

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
-->
Internal Judgment
Fi (creating your own values)
Ti (creating your own logic)

External Judgment
Fe (navigating social values)
Te (shaping the world by its rules)

Internal Perception
Ni (new things are known by epiphanies)
Si (what is known is reliable experience)

External Perception
Ne (everything creates new associations)
Se (everything creates a higher resolution)

Top Bottom