• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Another introduction post

mikrokosmos

Redshirt
Local time
Today 10:35 AM
-->
Evening, all!

I was initially apprehensive about joining an INTP forum given my previous, not so positive experiences with some immature, younger INTPs on sites like Reddit (I suppose we all go through an "edgy" phase... though I'm still not keen on hanging around those places). But after reading some discussions on here, I came to appreciate the level of thought and careful impartiality/open-mindedness many of you users employ, so I believe my presence here (even if I only lurk, which I confess is a bad habit of mine) will be conducive to my ever-starving brain!

I'm not really one for introductions, but I think it will suffice to say I'm a 5w4 INTP who is imperfect but striving to improve. I hope to get along well with you all and have some interesting conversations. :bashful:

(If a moderator is reading this, I would greatly appreciate being taken off the spam list for convenience's sake!)

Yellow

for the glory of satan
Local time
Today 3:35 AM
-->
Welcome Mikrokosmos!

You've come to the right place! We've outgrown our edgy phase. We've thrown away the black lipstick and the Punky Color hair dye. The plaid suspenders were donated to Goodwill last year along with that weird black tutu thing *shudder*

But we're going to hang onto the Dark Castle site theme, just so young people know that we used to be cool.

(sorry, I'm not a mod, so I can't help with the spam thing)

Deleted member 1424

Welcome, welcome. You should not have additional trouble. Ping me if that is not so.

mikrokosmos

Redshirt
Local time
-->
Welcome Mikrokosmos!

You've come to the right place! We've outgrown our edgy phase. We've thrown away the black lipstick and the Punky Color hair dye. The plaid suspenders were donated to Goodwill last year along with that weird black tutu thing *shudder*

But we're going to hang onto the Dark Castle site theme, just so young people know that we used to be cool.

(sorry, I'm not a mod, so I can't help with the spam thing)

You made me chuckle. :giggle: Thanks for the welcome! I think the site theme is actually quite nice. Black and other dark palettes are less straining on the eyes.

mikrokosmos

Redshirt
Local time
-->
Welcome, welcome. You should not have additional trouble. Ping me if that is not so.

Thank you! I'll let you know if anything comes up.

Top Bottom