• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • See https://www.intpforum.com/threads/upgrade-at-10-am-gmt.27631/

Been away a long while...

gruesomebrat

Biking in pursuit of self...
Local time
Today, 14:52
Thought I might as well re-introduce myself, rather than jumping right in. Browsing through the members list, looks like a number of the more familiar faces and names have been gone for years.

Finally got around to completing my first long-distance cycling tour this past summer, and I gotta tell ya... if you're looking for some time to yourself to just think, I don't know there's a better way to go about it. 6,000km takes a while by bike, and there's only so many breathtaking vistas. Most of the trip across Canada was a zen-inducing slog. Nothing particularly interesting to look at, nothing particularly difficult to overcome, just endless mileage with your own thoughts and the open road. It was amazingly peaceful. Looking at doing it again this coming summer, as I had to skip over a couple sections due to injuries, and want to explore a couple of alternative routing options through the Rockies.

Anyway, up late, unable to sleep, bored, and figured I'd revisit a forum that kept me entertained and somewhat sane back in the day.

onesteptwostep

Think.. Be... ..buzz buzz :)
Local time
Tomorrow, 04:52
Sane?? Sane?!?! Back to the abyss from which you cameth normie!!

psst hi...

lightfire

Local time
Today, 13:52
Hello there, welcome back.

Anyway, up late, unable to sleep, bored, and figured I'd revisit a forum that kept me entertained and somewhat sane back in the day.
:|Same.

Top Bottom