• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Christmas Gift for my last year college life

love_jenni

Redshirt
Local time
Tomorrow 3:08 AM
-->
This year, I have bought a prescription eyeglass on voogueme by chance, after several days waiting, I got my eyeglass finally. The classic black cat eye glasses made me looks more fashion, and when I working on the street, people pay more attention to me. About the price, it cheaper than other brands with great quality. I wear glasses when I was 14 years old, so I have many eyeglasses, this is one of the best I loved. And every year have a new trendy, now the cat eye is more and more popular. Whatever, I love it.
01.jpg

onesteptwostep

Junior Hegelian
Local time
Tomorrow 4:08 AM
-->
dat koo

kora

Omg wow imo
Local time
Today 8:08 PM
-->
I'm also enjoying the cat eye trend, those are cool but they would not suit me I think.

washti

yo vengo para lo mío
Local time
Today 9:08 PM
-->
i have been buying eyewear on voougme for years!

Ex-User (9086)

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
I™ have Perfect™ eyesight but voogueme™ glasses are soo™ high fashion that I can't resist wearing at least two pairs simultaneously. I™ love whatever.

All words used are registered trademarks of their respective owners or belong to public domain protected minimal expression list. Word usage royalties™ were paid. Author claims any sentence to be written as is at the time of posting. Any resemblance to trademarked sentences is unintentional. Please contact the author to collect any due fees™.

Pizzabeak

Banned
Local time
Today 12:08 PM
-->
Spambot?

Ex-User (14663)

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
Guys, do you know where I will be spending all my christmas money this year? It's at Voogueme – where you can get stylish eye glasses at affordable prices.

kora

Omg wow imo
Local time
-->
Wow all of the forum is hooked thanks love-jenni u should post more

redbaron

irony based lifeform
Local time
Tomorrow 5:08 AM
-->
must be this year's new trendy

love_jenni

Redshirt
Local time
-->
I'm also enjoying the cat eye trend, those are cool but they would not suit me I think.
maybe you can come to their website have a look, they mainly sales cat eye and party theme eyeglasses.

kora

Omg wow imo
Local time
-->
If this person is a bot, I am thoroughly impressed with how far bots have come.

Most likely just a disapointing human though.

kora

Omg wow imo
Local time
-->

onesteptwostep

Junior Hegelian
Local time
Tomorrow 4:08 AM
-->
Ah remember that one advertiser selling VR related appliances in Vietnamese? I have to say, this advertiser is better because she's actually conversing with people personally... and moreover in English, this time, heh.

kora

Omg wow imo
Local time
-->
Ah remember that one advertiser selling VR related appliances in Vietnamese? I have to say, this advertiser is better because she's actually conversing with people personally... and moreover in English, this time, heh.

Ah yeah haha I remember, the most hilarious photographs with it

love_jenni

Redshirt
Local time
-->

Oh, no. I am just a customer buy eyeglasses from that website and think it's great, so I want to share it.

love_jenni

Redshirt
Local time
-->
Not advertiser, just a customer, thanks, dear.

love_jenni

Redshirt
Local time
-->

Not bots, just a person share something that would benefit others.

love_jenni

Redshirt
Local time
-->
Guys, do you know where I will be spending all my christmas money this year? It's at Voogueme – where you can get stylish eye glasses at affordable prices.
Wow, big fun to voogueme. I will be their fun and buy more from their website.

Ex-User (9086)

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
I don't mean to expose my attention deficit my dearest love_jenni, but considering the lavish praise of voogueme I shared in my post and how you replied to so many others it would be fair to think that I deserve a quote, no?

My loyalty to the voogueme brand is most sincere, like my love for whatever and affordable taste.

Top Bottom