• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Do you use Facebook?

Do you use Facebook?

• Yes

Votes: 49 62.0%
  • No

Votes: 17 21.5%
  • I log in once a month

Votes: 13 16.5%

• Total voters

intpz

Banned
Local time
Today 10:40 AM
-->
I am 20 soon, and I don't have Facebook yet. I am wondering if other INTPs doesn't see the point of creating an account in there.
My logic about it: if I would create an account, I would have to accept invitations from people I don't want to get invitations. If I wouldn't, it'd be an awkward situation if I'd meet them. Also, I would have to fill up my information on it, because an empty profile is like no profile, and I don't want people to know about me, if I don't know them first.
And the reasons why create it... No reasons. I know no people I'd interact with using it, coz I use Skype and phone, if I need someone. Some of them even doesn't use Facebook, so theoretically - I've no reason to create an account...
When I think about it, I want to create it for no reason... Maybe curiosity.
Anyway, what about you? Do you have an account?

Dimensional Transition

Bill Cosbor, conqueror of universes
Local time
Today 11:40 AM
-->
I have an account.
I kind of like facebook. The thought that my personal information and pictures have been saved by a giant company like that kind of creeps me out, but hey, I have no super embarrassing or controversial pictures on there, maybe a few weird or funny ones, but nah. And I haven't shared my religious and political views on facebook, just my favorite music and such. So I'm not too worried about the privacy thing.

I like facebook because I can find out about exams and such at the last moment, find some new music my friends shared, can ask people if they want to meet up or something if they don't have a phone or so at the moment...

I could live without it, it's just a nice site to go to when bored or procrastinating I guess. I have actually made some new real-life friends at school and in friend circles of my friends thanks to facebook, also.

I'd say do it, create an account - it doesn't hurt, and is pretty fun. Especially in the beginning, when you're creating your account. For some reason it's really fun to fill in your favorite movies and music and such, and it gets some conversations started immediately. (Oh! So you're on Facebook, too, now? Great! How's it been? Long time no see!)

xbox

Prolific Member
Local time
Yesterday 11:40 PM
-->
I may have a dark perspective on social networking, and some of you may highly disagree with me. If so, I respect it. But this is just my opinion.

2 years ago, I opened facebook when I went overseas to school just incase skype gave me trouble with contacting my family, but I came back to the states and found no further use for it. I deactivated it a month ago, and people are already sort of pissed about "how they can stay in contact with me" blah blah. So I gave them my email and phone #, no one ever called or emailed, except for a select few. Staying in contact? BS.

When I had facebook, I was always the one with friends in the double digits, and never understood how anyone could keep adding over 500-1000 people. Whenever I questioned it, I was always met with "the importance of networking, socialization, and building a contact system" with slight inferences to mock my questioning and lonerism. Yeah I realize the importance of networking in other ways (its called having a cellphone and actually using it), but I think facebook is a bunch of bullshit, all people ever do is stalk peoples picture albums, post status updates about BS, etc etc.

I finally came to the conclusion that facebook will be the intellectual death of all mankind, and that was enough motivation for me to end my 2 year stay on that piece of **** site. I am all about eliminating anything fuzzy and nonsensical from my life.

intpz

Banned
Local time
-->
I'd say do it, create an account - it doesn't hurt, and is pretty fun. Especially in the beginning, when you're creating your account. For some reason it's really fun to fill in your favorite movies and music and such, and it gets some conversations started immediately. (Oh! So you're on Facebook, too, now? Great! How's it been? Long time no see!)
Lol, I thought that I'm the only one who likes filling up stuff like that. :D
But hey - I wouldn't have anybody to add, because I don't communicate with anybody except 2 people once a month or two, and they both don't use it, in fact - they don't use computers!
but I think facebook is a bunch of bullshit, all people ever do is stalk peoples picture albums, post status updates about BS, etc etc.
I was questioning this in my mind a few days ago too - why click the 'like' button, why post updates... I don't even know what I would write in there, if I'd have an account. I don't click these like buttons, nevertheless I like stuff that pretty much nobody likes and I wouldn't even want them to count me as a bigger weirdo than they think I am now. And the updates - I'll repeat myself - I have absolutely no idea what I would use them for.
I finally came to the conclusion that facebook will be the intellectual death of all mankind, and that was enough motivation for me to end my 2 year stay on that piece of **** site. I am all about eliminating anything fuzzy and nonsensical from my life.
Yea, I had such a conclusion too, but then I thought - people do it in real life all day, or they do it in a page, what's the difference? Of course in the page many other people are able to see but, but it's same shit, same outcome...
When I've been at friend's he showed me a few links from Facebook - how a girl trows dogs into the water, how somebody trows a dog over a bridge, a talking melon or orange or whatever, a guy who paints another guy's face after a party, and a bunch of songs I didn't like. Neither of these things really interests me, not a bit. In fact, what interests me - I find it on Google.

Dimensional Transition

Local time
-->
You guys shouldn't overthink this shit. (A common trap for me too, and a lot of other INTPs) It's not like once you've created an account you're doomed. If you don't like Facebook, just deactivate your account, don't look back.

@intpz: You only have contact with 2 people? How old are you? Do you go to high school, college? Do you have a job? A family?

intpz

Banned
Local time
-->
You guys shouldn't overthink this shit. (A common trap for me too, and a lot of other INTPs) It's not like once you've created an account you're doomed. If you don't like Facebook, just deactivate your account, don't look back.

@intpz: You only have contact with 2 people? How old are you? Do you go to high school, college? Do you have a job? A family?
Yes, I go to high-school, 12th grade. I'm soon 20. No, I do not have a job, I would like to get one for the summer though, but it seems that there's only work in the construction site with a very low payment. Other jobs requires qualifications, which I apparently do not have yet. Yes, I do have a family, but they do not use Facebook, nor they are very familiar with IT (in general), which includes computer too. Besides - I'm not very close to them, even though I'm living with them.
I know a lot of people, but the ones who *sometimes*, usually when alone, are able to talk about actually interesting to me are only 2 guys. I don't feel like I liked the interaction with other people I know, so I'm not interacting with them, I don't even have their phone numbers or other contacts. Recently cleaned my contact lists on all messengers and my phone and kept only people I need/chat with at least once a month.

xbox

Prolific Member
Local time
-->

Who said we're doomed? Who looked back? I stated my harsh opinion, and I believe it hold some truth. Look at how much time the majority of people spend on social networking sites--->Hours. Am I stopping anyone? No. But if someone asks for opinions, I will give them mine. I surely haven't looked back, and will be thankful for it in the long run. I usually have fun over-thinking, using intuition and the likes, a pretty cool INTP past-time. To tell an INTP not to overthink, is like telling an EXXX not to socialize.

Melllvar

Banned
Local time
Today 5:40 AM
-->
When I had facebook, I was always the one with friends in the double digits, and never understood how anyone could keep adding over 500-1000 people.

Yeah the hundreds of 'friends' that everyone has really creeps me out. They'd be better off calling them 'contacts'. I sometimes wonder what their news feeds look like. I'm at < 30 and can actually see what everyone's posting/liking/commenting on and stuff, but I imagine most people's just get scrolled with random bullshit.

Best thing about suckbook: Getting back in touch with good friends who you haven't talked to in years or decades.
Worst thing about suckbook: Rampant self-indulgent narcissism.

Getting updates about stuff you like isn't bad either. Tells me what the weekly challenges in Halo are, when new games/DLC are being released, random scientific discoveries, lots of other stuff I'd probably miss out on like that.

Jordan~

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
I have a lot of friends with similar interests who often post links to articles that'll interest me, I like pages that update with news about things I'm interested in, and I'm part of a few activist networks. Also, sometimes I get a bit of argument out of it. It's probably evil but so are the vast majority of people who provide services.

Zionoxis

Local time
Today 6:40 AM
-->
I personally have a Facebook..I was about 2 years late with the fad before I decided I may as well try it out. You know, trying to be open minded. I am not so introverted that I resorted to having friends in the double digits, but I like to blend in. I have about 200 friends and I am perfectly happy with it that way.

Ironically, I use it for simply chatting with friends whom are too lazy to use their phones. That being said, I do have a few like this. I do not often visit the website as I use Rockmelt which I guess qualifies me as a Facebook slave being forever connected if I am online.

You could consider that the control freak part of me since I like knowing what is going on constantly in a select few's lives.

Dimensional Transition

Local time
-->
I personally have a Facebook..I was about 2 years late with the fad before I decided I may as well try it out. You know, trying to be open minded. I am not so introverted that I resorted to having friends in the double digits, but I like to blend in. I have about 200 friends and I am perfectly happy with it that way.

Ironically, I use it for simply chatting with friends whom are too lazy to use their phones. That being said, I do have a few like this. I do not often visit the website as I use Rockmelt which I guess qualifies me as a Facebook slave being forever connected if I am online.

You could consider that the control freak part of me since I like knowing what is going on constantly in a select few's lives.
I'm exactly the same way :) I have about 175 friends. Sure, they are not all good friends, but they're at least part of friend groups I'm in. It helps me keep up to date with what everybody is doing. I also have a few people on Facebook that I consider my internet best friends, or artists that are fun to collaborate with and such. I just don't add people who I think are douchebags. But if I get a friend request from someone I don't find a douchebag, I will accept him or her, it doesn't hurt.

Who said we're doomed? Who looked back? I stated my harsh opinion, and I believe it hold some truth. Look at how much time the majority of people spend on social networking sites--->Hours. Am I stopping anyone? No. But if someone asks for opinions, I will give them mine. I surely haven't looked back, and will be thankful for it in the long run. I usually have fun over-thinking, using intuition and the likes, a pretty cool INTP past-time. To tell an INTP not to overthink, is like telling an EXXX not to socialize.

If you just keep your friends limited to people you like and are interesting, it really isn't that bad. Sure, it holds some truth, but it really just depends on the kind of perspective you're taking I guess.

Melkor

*Silent antagonist*
Local time
-->
Did I answer this?

I don't recall.

I use facebook only when I need to contact people who's phone number I don't have, or when I run out of credit.

I hate the thing.
It's a massive, fetid ego fest that reminds me of every reason I hate being human at once.
There is gold amongst the dung, but I can't be bothered getting myself filthy looking for it.

sammael

Adrift
Local time
Today 11:40 PM
-->
Whenever I questioned it, I was always met with "the importance of networking, socialization, and building a contact system" with slight inferences to mock my questioning and lonerism. Yeah I realize the importance of networking in other ways (its called having a cellphone and actually using it), but I think facebook is a bunch of bullshit, all people ever do is stalk peoples picture albums, post status updates about BS, etc etc.

I'm with xbox here, never had a social networking account and never will. While I can see it's limited advantages, I think the negatives far out way the positives. The main problem I have with it is that it violates my privacy, which I value extremely highly. It's just another way for people to pry into my life. Also I prefer to keep different contacts separate, makes it a lot harder for people to irritate me with stuff they shouldn't know. I've never found it to be limiting in any way, and if I want interaction I would much prefer it was face to face. I know several peoples accounts and passwords, I've looked around, and I'm pretty sure I'm not missing anything. About 95% of what goes on there is boring shit I couldn't care less about. I've had people ask me about my facebook account, and when told I don't have one, asked if I have a life? That always makes me laugh.

Anyway, I hope no one takes my views personally, I'm just expressing my opinion, I certainly don't judge people on whether they do or don't use facebook. :)

Here's an amusing clip of Raymond the Amish Comic on Facebook..

YouTube - ‪Facebook‬&rlm;

Puffy

"Wtf even was that"
Local time
-->
Interesting mix of opinions. I have 199 DT do I win a prize? :P

I remember when I was in school 5-6 years ago feeling negatively about social networking sites. In general, I had few contacts and those I did didn't use Myspace (which was popular at the time.) I did end up making one out of curiosity but I didn't think it was that great. As I was leaving home for my first year of university my sister urged me to make a facebook account so I could keep in contact with her, and to be honest I am glad I have one. I have enough contacts at home and at my university for it to be worth it for me. It keeps me updated on events, and to be honest, I don't like mobile phones, I hardly use mine, facebook is a much easier way for me to keep in contact with people.

I'm not sure what people mean by privacy issues, though :S Surely you only display as much as you want to. Plus you can make it that only friends can view your information, and you are in control of who is on your friends list. In the end why does it matter if you display your favourite films and music. At least for me viewing other peoples favourites has been a source of locating some gems. I think it's pretty good free advertisement for the artists as well, personally.

I think it is just a matter of function. I don't see facebook as an evil thing in of itself, it's a tool which is useful for some people and not for others.

intpz

Banned
Local time
-->
That is a known feeling, although I wouldn't want to have it, if I could choose.
I'm with xbox here, never had a social networking account and never will. While I can see it's limited advantages, I think the negatives far out way the positives. The main problem I have with it is that it violates my privacy, which I value extremely highly. It's just another way for people to pry into my life. Also I prefer to keep different contacts separate, makes it a lot harder for people to irritate me with stuff they shouldn't know. I've never found it to be limiting in any way, and if I want interaction I would much prefer it was face to face. I know several peoples accounts and passwords, I've looked around, and I'm pretty sure I'm not missing anything. About 95% of what goes on there is boring shit I couldn't care less about. I've had people ask me about my facebook account, and when told I don't have one, asked if I have a life? That always makes me laugh.
He-he, a known situation, familiar thoughts and feelings towards the thing.
Nice video too, but it seems kinda stupid at places, the way he talks, etc.. But I guess that's only because I'm used to G.C.'s humor...

pacf16

I'm dumb
Local time
-->
I have a fb account and its kind cool. I mean, ofc that there some people in your friends list that just abuse, and post so many stuff that it starts to get annoying, like, posting a music video every 40 min, "now im feeling like this, now im feeling like that". Wall spam its not cool. But, i must say that it is an awesome tool. I also have an fb account for my band, and its just great to make announcements whenever we got a concert or something like that. Its also great, to keep contact with old friends, getting updates on something, etc. Its a really cool tool, just depends it on how you use it. ;)

Lobstrich

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
Yeah, I definately use Facebook. But not really for people in my own country. I have a lot of international 'friends' that I talk to now and then.

I think it's a little pretentious to not use Facebook. It's like the phone or the internet in general. I get that like Dimensional, that the thought of some company having my email, pictures, birthdate and other info is a little unsettling. And I also agree with most people that I don't fucking care if my 'friend' has just been to the movies. It gets a little over the top sometimes. But I still hold to the thought that not using Facebook is pretentious. It's like "Hey, could I get your number. You know, I'm only visiting Denmark for a week, then it's back to Canada" - "Nah man, I don't use phones.." Facebook is a wonderful tool to stay in touch with people whom you can't regularly talk to in 'real life' so why not grab it? Unless you don't really know a lot of people that are not of the same country as you.

I realise though, that some people simply just don't enjoy using Facebook, like some people don't read books and some people don't play videogames. Which is fine, by all means. I just think it's getting a little to "popular" to dislike Facebook. Dare I say a little hipster-ish? Hehe.

Sosekopp

Local time
-->
I have a lot of friends with similar interests who often post links to articles that'll interest me, I like pages that update with news about things I'm interested in, and I'm part of a few activist networks. Also, sometimes I get a bit of argument out of it. It's probably evil but so are the vast majority of people who provide services.

Ditto.

Most of my friends live in other parts of the country, and I use Facebook to keep in touch with them. For instance, me and three others have a hidden group that we spam with music recommendations. Without Facebook I would probably feel a bit more lonely.
Hm. Maybe I'm more E than I thought? :confused:

EyeSeeCold

lust for life
Local time
Today 3:40 AM
-->
Yea.

Chimera

To inanity and beyond
Local time
-->
I realise though, that some people simply just don't enjoy using Facebook, like some people don't read books and some people don't play videogames. Which is fine, by all means. I just think it's getting a little to "popular" to dislike Facebook. Dare I say a little hipster-ish? Hehe.

Fully agreed (except the hipster part, because I don't want to be shot.)

Facebook is just another social tool. I communicate about things better when it's non-verbal, so it's rather convenient to me. Will that impact my ability to keep up relationships sans-Facebook? Meh. Don't think so.

Easy things to keep facebook from being obnoxious:
Block status updates from people who post too many "GUYS I'M ON THE TOILET"-esque things
Trim the friendslist down when you get the "I don't even care about you" vibe too often

Put evvvverything on private

Or just...don't check it more often than you feel like it.

Reverse Transcriptase

"you're a poet whether you like it or not"
Local time
-->
Stop hating on facebook! You are just being stubborn desperate-to-be-weird INTPs.

I know. I refused to get a myspace when I was in high school (2001-2005) and I refused to share my livejournal with anyone but a select few.

Facebook has been surprisingly fun. I have occassionally gotten to flame my friends or kinda-friends and family about their politics and lack of logic.

It was a forum for expression.

I do have hesitations about facebook, but I think it's important to still be a part of it. Otherwise you're a pariah.

ALSO I don't use my real name on facebook, and I have my privacy settings set very securely. If you google my real name, you won't find my facebook account. Which is good, because then I can bitch about my boss.

I also have a few rules: Don't friend the older generation of relatives (mom, dad, grandparents, uncles, aunts) and don't friend current coworkers. I've friended a few coworkers, but you have to be VERY sure about them, and hanging out with them outside of work.

And as for getting friend requests from people I hardly know: I take GREAT pleasure in ignoring/rejecting those requests. Elitism & INTP goes hand in hand.

Chimera

To inanity and beyond
Local time
-->
I also have a few rules: Don't friend the older generation of relatives (mom, dad, grandparents, uncles, aunts) and don't friend current coworkers.​

Hmm...I'm in agreement about the coworkers thing, but why not older relatives?
And as for getting friend requests from people I hardly know: I take GREAT pleasure in ignoring/rejecting those requests. Elitism & INTP goes hand in hand.

Sometimes I wish you could add a "personal message" when you reject a request like you have the option to do when requesting friends...but facebook is a land of sugar and roses; no one can dislike anything or not want to be friends with other people.

Reverse Transcriptase

"you're a poet whether you like it or not"
Local time
-->
Hmm...I'm in agreement about the coworkers thing, but why not older relatives?
I started using facebook when I was in college and partying a fair amount. I didn't want that kind of attention. I also feel that in general my parents are too suffocating, and I didn't want to give them another opportunity to be so.

Sometimes I wish you could add a "personal message" when you reject a request like you have the option to do when requesting friends...but facebook is a land of sugar and roses; no one can dislike anything or not want to be friends with other people.

Well, you can still send a personal message to them. You don't have to be friends with people to send the messages, which is awesome.

GYX_Kid

randomly floating abyss built of bricks
Local time
-->
I just don't understand how people get pictures taken of them that often. Who brings a camera everywhere to everything?

smithcommajohn

Do not consume with alcohol
Local time
-->
I just don't understand how people get pictures taken of them that often. Who brings a camera everywhere to everything?

The vain. I'm seriously thinking of dropping everyone in facebook that has more than 25 pictures they took of themselves.

xbox

Prolific Member
Local time
-->

Haha I know right?

Yay for bathroom shots!

:storks:

Dimensional Transition

Local time
-->
Yeah, it makes me feel so lifeless to creep around all those photos of people I know, having fun everywhere. It's not like I don't have fun with friends, there's just not someone around all the time to take pictures constantly :/

Tungsten

Redshirt
Local time
-->
I have an account and I like facebook.
I don't use it as a digital folder of all pictures I have; I prefer to use it as a mean to look and share information I consider interesting.

Facebook does also allow us to "meet", or at least to share some ideas with people who have interests similar to ours. As I think it's hard to find in "real life" people who share my tastes, facebook is really an interesting tool.

Minuend

pat pat
Local time
-->
I have a lot of friends with similar interests who often post links to articles that'll interest me, I like pages that update with news about things I'm interested in

This. Tho, only my sister and Polaris do so. Ideally there would be more.

I have no pictures there, so there's no need to facebookle me, Alisa! Hmm, I wonder if Alisa has facebook...

I also store stuff I find here that is interesting. Or pass on.

Minuend

pat pat
Local time
-->
OH MY GAWD, there's like 5 BILLIOn people who share her name (ok, 9)

Aramea

Local time
-->
I resisted it for a long time, but I have been on it for a couple years. I go in spurts with usage. It is nice to be able to keep up with people even when I don't feel like actively communicating.

420MuNkEy

Banned
Local time
Today 4:40 AM
-->
It's like "Hey, could I get your number. You know, I'm only visiting Denmark for a week, then it's back to Canada" - "Nah man, I don't use phones.."
I don't use Facebook and I don't have a phone. I think it's a little pretentious to assume everyone is going to agree on a single method of communication. I would rather communicate via email or Skype. Can't Phones even send email these days? Problem solved.

jameslikespie

Local time
-->
I'm really to lazy to post a long explanation as to why Facebook is bad, so i'm going to say fuck facebook and give you some reasons why I don't like Facebook.

1. Invasion of my privacy IMHO
2. Stupid fucking games like Farmville etc.
3. Nothing interesting to talk about, just peoples day to day lives,which, in my opinion is boring as hell.

Local time
-->
I use Facebook quite a bit, but perhaps I am simply a product of my generation. I like to be able to talk to friends and such whenever, but w/o the stress of an actual voice or facial expressions. I can completely control what I want to say. That said, I'm still quite the asshole on Facebook.

Panopticon

mehmber
Local time
-->
I created an account last year because I shut off my cell phone and had no way of "keeping in touch" with people. "KIT" meaning keeping tabs on someone, like a little picture on the corner on my computer screen with a green light that tells me they are alive and well.

Aside from that I like the fact that I have contact with distant relatives from out of state/country.

I have a few "friends" on ignore, because their updates are useless junk. I dunno why I didnt just delete them completely but blocking them is just as effective.

soorajpr

Redshirt
Local time
-->

yes yes

soorajpr

Redshirt
Local time
-->
i don't have a facebook account. i really feel any relationship must be face to face or at least seeing them through internet. what the hell kind of emotions these text messages can express. of course, i do not have too much friend(can be counted with just two hands) and what the hell with those like and tag buttons. i feel people now are more awkward.

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
-->
Fuckbooks just a tool... Its the people that are stupid :phear:

And considering you're in charge of the peeps on there.. Tis all down to you.

Reep what you sow.

Urakro

~
Local time
-->
I like the idea of keeping in contact with a few people through a free and simple instant messaging system. But because facebook is the only means in which most people go in that route, I have no choice but to use it.

I have no need to share things to the world, so I set everything up private. I don't share or like, nor put any pictures up on the wall. I utilize the news feed as an actual news feed for news, and updates on things I'm interested in. I use the chat to talk to the few friends that I talk to often.

Tannhauser

angry insecure male
Local time
-->
Although it sucks, it seems to be the only viable option for instant messaging.

Other than that, I have posted exactly 0 shit on there. I don't even have a profile picture. The idea of exchanging "likes" and stuff makes me physically nauseous.

If I ever met the guy who invented "likes", I would vomit on his shoes.

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
-->
Although the likes do actually have a function these days.. no likes, no air time... As us in the Truther Movements have come to know especially, have to keep up with all their tricks to counter the psywarfare and propaganda.. which Fuckbook and everyone else are openly partaking in.

eggman

Local time
-->
Use it and enjoy it. Some 200 miles from my home city and without it I would have little understanding of my grandchildrens life. There are a few groups I use as well. I use likes to acknowlege an interesting or amusing post. Doesn't everybody ?

Sent from my LG-V400 using Tapatalk

eggman

Local time
-->
Use it and enjoy it. Some 200 miles from my home city and without it I would have little understanding of my grandchildrens life. There are a few groups I use as well. I use likes to acknowlege an interesting or amusing post. Doesn't everybody ?

Having said that,which may be a display of Silver Surfer traits, I am spending more time on this forum. My access is through Tapatalk, which displays a like button on the thread. Is there an etiquette unknown to me concerning it, or can I continue to ascribe it meaning as previously indicated ????

PaulMaster

Local time
-->
No.

One of these days I'll quit forums too.

Jennywocky

Tacky Flamingo
Local time
-->
About five years ago, I more actively used FaceBook.

Now I mostly just read the news feed to keep up with friends but barely post. I consider it a virtual "address book" mainly.

Pyropyro

Magos Biologis
Local time
Today 6:40 PM
-->
I think I used it as a gaming platform during the time when Zynga was still cool. I don't play anything on it nowadays since there are more superior gaming websites out there.

As for its actual use, it's a decent and free tool to quickly communicate with other people and relatives. Facebook is also great for getting conversation pieces for inevitable small talks.

TheManBeyond

Banned
Local time
-->
Objects in the mirror might look closer than they
my exgf had my facebook password saved in her phone and she was login in god knows how many times since april, she read everything XD and now she looks at me like raising eyebrows and semi mona lisa smile.

EyeSeeCold

lust for life
Local time
-->
I had been using it to follow local concerts but I was booted out for no reason and since I used a custom name I can't verify identity.

Give it a few more years and FB will go the way of myspace. Although as a company they still have Rift, WhatsApp and Instagram.

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
Today 5:40 AM
-->
I'm a once a monther. Everytime I login I am deeply disappointed.

Interdimensionist

Local time
-->
Mainly use it to keep in touch with people I wouldn't be able to communicate with otherwise, hate posting anything personal as I couldn't give a rat's ass about what most people post on there and my theory goes that the feeling is mutual although I see how it can be useful for self-promotion if you were a businessman, blogger, musician, filmmaker or something along those lines.

To give credit where it's due, facebook is usually good for a laugh whenever someone posts some dumbass, backwards opinion with trademark atrocious spelling and grammar; facebook is where any remaining hope I have for the future of mankind goes to die.

Top Bottom