• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Does the website run on a toaster?

Kormak

The IT barbarian - eNTP - 6w7-4-8 so/sx
Local time
Today 7:44 AM
-->
... because it takes ages to load.
I tried from multiple locations, different IPs and ISPs... same shit. Loads for ages, can barely post and sometimes there is just a white screen.

peoplesuck

is escaping
Local time
Today 12:44 AM
-->
My dear friend, I have never had such a problem.

EndogenousRebel

mean person
Local time
-->
Where are the main servers located? I have no problems here in Amerika. There are times where it's a bit chunky though. Inefficient pipeline maybe?

redbaron

irony based lifeform
Local time
Today 4:44 PM
-->
it's a very advanced toaster tyvm

Cognisant

Prolific Member
Local time
Yesterday 6:44 PM
-->
ldzy14S.png

Kormak

Local time
-->
How did you try different ISPs? o_O

^^; I have internet from 2 ISPs at my house. :P the main one and a backup that is slower.
Idk what is going on. Youtube and other sites load just fine.

e_e there seem to be a lot of errors going on when I load INTPforum pages. Very odd.

Kormak

Local time
-->
Ok, so I logged out of my account e_e and behold..... the website is working fine.

This means there is something wrong with my account.

Either there is a bug or something that keeps throttling me and causing errors XD or someone with power here can't stomach my posts and is intentionaly throttling the account. :)) lmao

Inexorable Username

Local time
Today 1:44 AM
-->
Ok, so I logged out of my account e_e and behold..... the website is working fine.

This means there is something wrong with my account.

Either there is a bug or something that keeps throttling me and causing errors XD or someone with power here can't stomach my posts and is intentionaly throttling the account. :)) lmao

I’m jealous of your two ISPs.

That’s so weird that you’re having problems with your account....could it be that you’ve mindfucked a spam filter?

Perhaps your multiple ISPs and VPNs with probably randomized server locations, has made you appear particularly spamish.
But the fact that you post so much and we talk to you as though your real, has conflicted with the spam slayer’s objective definitions of reality.

I know that when I came here, I wasn’t real. I became real after carefully crippling my posts to a tiny-text degree, until I steadily earned the trust of the spam slayer. It appears to be a very suspicious creature.

I can’t believe anyone here would censor you. That would be my last suspicion. People on this forum engage you, and while maybe some of your opinions are contentious to a few, I don’t think anyone has taken such an issue with you that they wished you wouldn’t speak. That’s harsh.

I can just see the poor little spam filter, trying to redefine its beliefs around your freakish network traffic and your apparently valid existence as a real human. Perhaps the wee little spam filter is wondering whether you’re omniscient - to be coming from multiple ISPs and from all corners of the globe.

Inexorable Username

Local time
-->
Hmmm...in which case, you would have to reset that cache server-side. Right?

I suppose you could reset your browser cache and then make an effort to be consistent about your VPN/ISP use and browser species...but I don’t think this would work, and if it didn’t, that wouldn’t be conclusive enough to debug the issue. As in, you wouldn’t really know if you’re being screwed by the spam filter or not...

Inexorable Username

Local time
-->
Alternatively - now, this is really way out there. But I’m just curious and intrigued, and excited about your issue now, so I’m musing.

But alternatively, would you describe yourself a man with numerous highly intelligent enemies that have a thirst for vengeance, ample time on their hands, and that will to spend months of their life and stop at nothing just to dethrone you from your pile of Ethernet cables and reduce you to a miserable puddle of human memory of the whole and unabused tech guy you once were?

If so...in this dystopian vision I’ve constructed out of boredom and procrastination...I could see an arch enemy hacking you (and you, a potentially highly paranoid person with rigid security, would be quite the prize), and spying on you, and discovering that your secret weakness is this forum where you come to exercise your mind with all your dearly beloved little friends, and they felt that the best way to break you down psychologically was to hack this forum’s server and screw with your account. Just so that you would suffer, but never know why...

I mean, depending on your number of hacker arch enemies, it could be more statistically probable that your issue came from the outside in, rather than the inside out.

After all, who here would want to censor you? And who among the forum gods cares? I think they are very detached from us. They created this world in 7 days (possibly less, possibly more), and then lost interest and moved on to parts unknown...somewhere out there...on the web...there lies an ISTP forum in its infancy...
Okay sorry. I’ll stop. I had my fun. I’m good now.

Inexorable Username

Local time
-->
In retrospect, if you are a highly paranoid person, I might have just done you no favors. My apologies

Kormak

Local time
-->
In retrospect, if you are a highly paranoid person, I might have just done you no favors. My apologies

Lmao, I based the latter possibility on extended experience, not paranoia. e_e

Romanian government is intercepting the traffic

:P I can download any torrent without VPN and unlike in the west, my ISP does not send me a bill and notification. RO governmnet is far too corrupt and ineficient.

Inexorable Username

Local time
-->

Lmao, I based the latter possibility on extended experience, not paranoia. e_e

Romanian government is intercepting the traffic

:P I can download any torrent without VPN and unlike in the west, my ISP does not send me a bill and notification. RO governmnet is far too corrupt and ineficient.

KORMAK! Are you Romanian?! And you didn’t tell me?!!!

Kormak2

ENTP - 6w7-4-8 So/Sx
Local time
-->
KORMAK! Are you Romanian?! And you didn’t tell me?!!!

Nationality: Hungarian. I have dual citizenship. Born and raised in Romania, not Romanian tho.

e_e well it runs like quicksilver now that I made a backup account. Idk if its the spam filter or whatever. New account fixed it.

the issue is 100% account related. The website hates my account for some reason and is throttling / blocking the connection if I log in on Kormak.

Kormak2

ENTP - 6w7-4-8 So/Sx
Local time
-->
It might be that I heavily edit my posts for grammar, punctuation and spelling... cus I have OCD about this stuff :P... and the spam filter doesen't like it.

Inexorable Username

Local time
-->
It might be that I heavily edit my posts for grammar, punctuation and spelling... cus I have OCD about this stuff :P... and the spam filter doesen't like it.
Did you try changing your profile pic again? I know you changed it not too long ago.

Can't believe you're Hungarian born! That's SO cool. My dad has actually been to Hungary twice I think, and I think he and mom are going to Corvin Castle in Romania sometime this spring/summer-ish.

I'm really curious about Hungarian culture. I indirectly knew of a Hungarian who, in a weird round-about way, was sort of a friend. Like, we were vicarious friends through the vector of another, and never actually spoke face to face...sort of like, unacquainted acquaintances? Lol.

Anyways, the only real cultural knowledge I have comes from him, and it's not much. I tried to look up some Hungarian YouTubers but I didn't find any English-speaking ones that had intellectual-ish channels. I was also hoping to find an English documentary about Janos Hunyadi - but no such luck. I asked another YouTuber, LindyBeige to delve into the subject but ehn.

Honestly, I know nothing about Romania. I'd be curious to learn how Romania and Hungary compare from a cultural standpoint. Also, now I'm hungry, because you have me looking up Romanian food. (I know, it's not your fault, you didn't do it intentionally - but I like learning about cultures through lifestyle details like holidays and foods) Think I will go eat breakfast.

Kormak

Local time
-->
e_e gr8, they banned the functioning account and deleted my post on the politics thread.

...onto the Squidguard blacklist, INTPforums goes. What a dump. Sayonara biches.

Inexorable Username

Local time
-->
e_e gr8, they banned the functioning account and deleted my post on the politics thread.

...onto the Squidguard blacklist, INTPforums goes. What a dump. Sayonara biches.

What do you mean the functioning account? The new one? What is Squidguard?

peoplesuck

is escaping
Local time
-->
Im sorry nobody has given you a proper goodbye @Kormak

BEGONE FAGGOT

Inexorable Username

Local time
-->
Why would they ban his primary account though?

I would really like to know if they did it to censor his views, because it does come across that way. If this forum censors people by banning their accounts when they have unconventional views - that’s kind of important to me.

Who are the moderators anyways?

Marbles

What would Feynman do?
Local time
Today 6:44 AM
-->
They didn't ban his primary account, they banned his new one, because multiaccounting isn't allowed. The old one was slow, so he got pissed and left? He also suspected mods were out to get him because of his political views. Have any mods tried to reach him? He was a valuable member, so it would be sad to lose him over something silly.

The mods are listed here, Inex:
https://www.intpforum.com/members/?key=staff_members

If this is it, Kormak, goodbye. I enjoyed your company. See you in Valhall.

Daddy

Making the Frogs Gay
Local time
-->
Excellent

Inexorable Username

Local time
-->
They didn't ban his primary account, they banned his new one, because multiaccounting isn't allowed. The old one was slow, so he got pissed and left? He also suspected mods were out to get him because of his political views. Have any mods tried to reach him? He was a valuable member, so it would be sad to lose him over something silly.

The mods are listed here, Inex:
https://www.intpforum.com/members/?key=staff_members

If this is it, Kormak, goodbye. I enjoyed your company. See you in Valhall.
Well he said one of his posts was deleted

Marbles

What would Feynman do?
Local time
Today 6:44 AM
-->
Yeah... :/ Id appreciate a response from the mods. Kormak was a very interesting, active member.

Rebis

Blessed are the hearts that can bend
Local time
Today 5:44 AM
-->
So what's the overhead of this website?

There's Mods like Hado, RB and I think Higs may be the admin.
Is there any other overhead that the admin has to abide by, such as integration with taptalk services that caused kormak to be banned?

Top Bottom