• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Enneagram Test

Rebis

Blessed are the hearts that can bend
Local time
Today 8:51 AM
-->

1582987418495.png

Got quite a balanced Enneagram, makes sense since the Core Fear and Core Longing for Type 7 does not match me at all.

washti

yo vengo para lo mío
Local time
Today 9:51 AM
-->
When they attempt to navigate life apart from Christ, Type Fives’ fear of not knowing [...]

Fortunately, when their heart is in line with the Gospel, Type Fives discover that their needs are not a problem and are fulfilled in Christ, and they can begin to be more generous with giving of themselves. They begin living not just from their head, but their heart and the whole of who they are. That gift, coupled with their great vision and perspective, reflects the true wisdom of God.

yeah... balanced. :insane:

Ex-User (14663)

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
Screenshot_2020-02-29_16-38-31.png

but yeah.. I have to get my heart aligned with the Gospel and let my needs be fulfilled in Christ. I have to tap into the wisdom of GAAAAAAWD.

EndogenousRebel

mean person
Local time
Today 3:51 AM
-->
Screenshot_20200229-100814.jpg

I don't know how Christ came into the equation but he is my sheperd, and I protect his grace

Rebis

Blessed are the hearts that can bend
Local time
-->
The core longing for most types is strange to me: I don't seek direct validation from others. Type 5's core-longing is probably the best fit.

Elen

Cold and damp
Local time
Today 1:51 AM
-->
Investigative Thinker/Protective Challenger

Core weakness doesn't wash but core fear of being invaded or perhaps transgressed upon is accurate. I don't fear death though.

The whole God thing being sprinkled randomly throughout was odd.

Top Bottom