• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

enough useless advertising threads ak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Animekitty

baby marshmallow born today
Local time
Yesterday, 19:33
I don't get this.
An advertisement is meant to sell you on something.
What I posted was not useless it had good information.
If I am spamming or something like that by posting to frequently I can understand.
But I do not see how I am violating any rules just by posting a video in a subforum it is relevant too.
The video was relevant to the subforum and unless posting informative videos is against the rules I do not see what case there is why the thread was closed.
I was not spamming, the video had useful information in it. I believe no rules were broken.
That's all I have to say, I do not demand anything. I simply think the wrong decision was made.

Cognisant

Prolific Member
Local time
Yesterday, 14:33
I don't have time to watch your video right now but I've watched some of Jordan Peterson's stuff before and although he's an interesting guy who covers a wide range of topics it does all tend to spiral into a toxic pickup artist narrative and I wouldn't be surprised if the video ends with "buy my book".

Hadoblado

think again losers
Local time
Today, 11:03
AK.

The very last JP video you linked, you were asked to provide a description for. That was 10 minutes, this one is 40. Apparently last time I brought this up, you'd already been asked several times to post summaries. Why are you not listening?

If you are only linking videos, you are just sharing content from one platform to another. You're not wanting to have a discussion, as evidenced by you not conversing. How is your behaviour different from that of a spam bot?

Respond via wall or PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom