• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Extreme sports

Analyzer

Hide thy life
Local time
Today 1:48 AM
-->
Do any fellow INTPs enjoy or partake in extreme sports? I have always enjoyed surfing and skateboarding more then team sports. I never considered myself an expert, but have always had good balance and enjoyed the challenges with these sports as well as swimming. I feel relaxed and at ease in the water. Seems more of an ISTP thing, although it could all just be the environment someone is raised around.

crippli

disturbed
Local time
Today 9:48 AM
-->
I do internet foruming, does that count?

I like all forms of aviation, but only do one, without engine. I consider my self a pilot(and a captain, more below). I find the combination of meteorology, aero and fluid dynamics and psychology(approx 90%) stimulating. And the best part is that there is not much physical strain.

Professional sailing, across the planet is something I probably would have found interesting, it's on my plan one day, but perhaps should first learn more control over my little dinghy at the lake.

TheScornedReflex

(Per) Version of a truth.
Local time
Today 9:48 PM
-->
I want to skydive. And I love hunting and anything to do with the outdoors.

The Gopher

President
Local time
Today 7:48 PM
-->
Does mountain unicycling count? Bmx Unicycling ect...

Adrift

Adrift
Local time
Today 3:48 AM
-->
I played paintball as a young teen. I then realized I don't like to be in teams. :\ So, no, I do not play sports... at all.

joal0503

Psychedelic INTP
Local time
Today 8:48 AM
-->

Nezaros

Highly Irregular
Local time
Today 2:48 AM
-->
I enjoy skiing, paintball, shooting of rifles and bows, swimming, and fencing, but nothing competitive, and team sports can suck it. I also hope to one day get over my great discomfort with g-forces so I can skydive. Also, flying.

Cognisant

Prolific Member
Local time
Yesterday 9:48 PM
-->
bravery.jpg

Hell yeah, gonna get me some fuk'en chik'can!

TheScornedReflex

(Per) Version of a truth.
Local time
Today 9:48 PM
-->

steveo1421

Redshirt
Local time
Today 2:48 AM
-->
My hobbies include skiing, snowboarding, rock climbing, slack lining, skating, mountain biking, backpacking etc... I enjoy almost anything outdoors.

Humbug

Redshirt
Local time
Today 3:48 AM
-->
Mainly rock climbing, which I suppose could be considered an extreme sport.

Jason988

Local time
Today 8:48 AM
-->
Take motorcycle to track days in summer. In winter I go snowboarding. It's fun going 170 down the front straight then hitting the braking cones hard before back in turn 1 on that track I'm thinking of.

EyeSeeCold

lust for life
Local time
Today 1:48 AM
-->
Top Bottom