• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Eye Color

Colors

• Brown

Votes: 14 20.9%
  • Hazel

Votes: 8 11.9%
  • Gray

Votes: 6 9.0%
  • Blue

Votes: 21 31.3%
  • Amber

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Green

Votes: 11 16.4%
  • Red

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Black

Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Other

Votes: 2 3.0%

• Total voters

ℜεмїηїs¢εη¢ε

Local time
Today 12:03 AM
-->
What eye color do you have? My eyes are bluish gray color.

Also, is eye color related to intelligence?

redbaron

irony based lifeform
Local time
Today 5:03 PM
-->
Hazel.

People with hazel eyes are the smartest. Scientifically proven by the Academy of People Who are Smart and Stuff.

catatonic

Banned
Local time
Today 1:03 PM
-->
Dark brown, but sometimes mine look black.
My eye color change sometimes (I don't use contacts), I've no idea what kinda sorcery is that. :confused:

Death Stare.. :D
2ag4015.jpg

10 minutes later...
wl3ce8.jpg

Niclmaki

Disturber of the Peace
Local time
Today 2:03 AM
-->
Dark dark dark dark brown.
Basically black.

ElvenVeil

Local time
Today 7:03 AM
-->
ofc eye colour is not related to intelligence.. This is not the first time I have seen such an idea pop up at this forum though

snafupants

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 1:03 AM
-->
Very blue. I can't seem to shake these Irish genes. :p:phear:

Local time
-->
The freaking moon, idiot. (Just kidding. Massachus
Why would eye color be related to intelligence? That would be assuming that intelligence (genetically) occurs with certain other physical traits, in which case we could just as easily speculate that hair or skin color or height or foot size was related to intelligence. Eye color is probably no more related than any of these traits, and if there is a genetic factor in intelligence (which, admittedly, there probably is) it wouldn't all too much sense to relate it to just one other, supposedly non-related genetic trait. Same goes for whether or not personality is related to eye color.

Then again, why do almost half of the people here have green eyes? I thought that was supposed to be uncommon. :rip:

catatonic

Banned
Local time
-->
Now that I think about it...
If eye color related with intelligence.
That's somewhat describing why I have "unstable" eye color, although mine are only between various kind of brown and black, but I think it's kinda weird. :confused:

Maybe when my eyes are darker that means I'm in my "intelligence" phase and when the color turn to be lighter...means I'm in my "idiot" phase. :cat:

:storks:

crippli

disturbed
Local time
-->
Maybe when my eyes are darker that means I'm in my "intelligence" phase and when the color turn to be lighter...means I'm in my "idiot" phase. :cat:
Could be.

Hair color is supposedly even more telling. My hair was completely white when I was about 7. It's much darker now, but I doubt there is a correlation.

My eyes are ice blue, and they do not shift color, like my hair does.

eagor

Senior Executive Lab Monkey
Local time
Today 6:03 AM
-->
i'm a prize in a cereal box near you, so buy, BUY,
my eyes have actually changed color periodically (which is why i chose other), ocular abnormalities run in the family.

VII

VII
Local time
-->
Somewhat unusual they are seemingly brown from a distance but on closer inspection have an amber base, with red splashes close to the pupil and patterns of a bluish green.

Quite intresting..

Teohrn

Local time
-->
I have central heterochromia. My irises are green on the edge with a small amount of yellow-amber colour in the centre. There are also some gray hues. One person referred to them as gray, green, yellow and red eyes. So I have rather unique eyes.

ℜεмїηїs¢εη¢ε

Local time
Today 12:03 AM
-->
From the polls so fair, there seems to be no real correlation between being an INTP and eye color. Green wins, but blue and brown are also strong.

catatonic

Banned
Local time
-->
I'm not intp btw, I was only wanted to show that there's a kind of sorcery happen in my eyes. Hahaha.
I voted as brown, just in case you were only wanted intps to vote. :cat:

Crazythinker1

Quiet, I'am thinking
Local time
-->
I have one blue eye and one hazel eye with a slight blueish tint around the edges.

pernoctator

a bearded robocop
Local time
Today 3:03 AM
-->
Of course there is a direct correlation between intelligence, blueness of eyes, blondness of hair, and fairness of skin.

snafupants

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
Of course there is a direct correlation between intelligence, blueness of eyes, blondness of hair, and fairness of skin.

*Raises right hand in motion reminiscent of Dr. Strangelove* :phear:

Ink

Local time
-->
I voted blue although hazel might be the name for it?

2qly0ko.png

Cheeseumpuffs

Proudly A Sheeple Since 2015
Local time
Yesterday 11:03 PM
-->
Gray. But in certain lights they can appear to "change" color to blue or green sometimes.

Also no, I don't think eye color correlates with intelligence. I would deem that my group of friends and I are all of about equal intelligence and we pretty much all have different eye colors.

darkwinter9

Redshirt
Local time
-->
To clear misconceptions in regards to changes in eye color, the distance between the eye and object of observation cause changes in the size of the pupil; when this happens the pigments in the iris either compress or spread out resulting in a potential minor change in observable color. I presume that this can also be caused by a variety of other triggers such as moods and emotions or even states of mind.
Another major factor in determining color is obviously the lighting in which it is observed at a point in time. Depending on genetic factors, a natural change sometimes takes place in the initial stages of development and this is directly linked with the quantity of melanin one posesses and also applies to skin pigmentation and hair color, in almost all cases increasing with age (up to maturity) and thus causing a darkening of pigmentation.

eagor

Senior Executive Lab Monkey
Local time
-->
i'm a prize in a cereal box near you, so buy, BUY,
To clear misconceptions in regards to changes in eye color, the distance between the eye and object of observation cause changes in the size of the pupil; when this happens the pigments in the iris either compress or spread out resulting in a potential minor change in observable color. I presume that this can also be caused by a variety of other triggers such as moods and emotions or even states of mind.
Another major factor in determining color is obviously the lighting in which it is observed at a point in time. Depending on genetic factors, a natural change sometimes takes place in the initial stages of development and this is directly linked with the quantity of melanin one posesses and also applies to skin pigmentation and hair color, in almost all cases increasing with age (up to maturity) and thus causing a darkening of pigmentation.

neat

ObliviousGenius

Life is a side scroller, keep moving.
Local time
-->
Very dark brown. They look black normally and you can really only see that they're brown in sunlight. Even then there's barely a difference between my pupil and iris.

I'm not aware of any correlation between eye color and intelligence. If anyone knows let me know. Don't forget to cite your source lol.

Jedi

Local time
-->
I have green eyes and am intelligent so yes eye color is related to intelligence :D

Santiago

Local time
-->
A blue that is almost piercing... I have been told that they make me look like I am peering into your soul...

Melkor

*Silent antagonist*
Local time
-->
Green as the hills, and twice as daunting! :D

MsAnthropy_Indefatigably

The Black One
Local time
-->
OMG, I hate when people get all philosphical about their eye color! It's like one of 4 colors, JUST PICK ONE! In addition, your iris literally CAN'T be black! Why is that even an option! Why are people picking it!!??!

pernoctator

a bearded robocop
Local time
Today 3:03 AM
-->
Well, neither can skin.

Santiago

Local time
-->
I'm not exactly sure what a piercing blue is.

Is it a dark or light blue?

It is a light blue, if you google search piercing blue eyes, they are all pretty much the same basic light blueish color

Top Bottom