• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Great typology test

Ex-User (14663)

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 2:52 AM
-->
Quite cool. I ended up as ENTP although I see why – the first question tries to identify your dominant function, so if you have a quite active Ne you can easily end up as that. The usual MBTI test doesn't have this "sensitivity" to initial conditions because it doesn't work in a sequential manner.

But then again, I think INTP and ENTP is the same thing.

Polaris

Prolific Member
Local time
Yesterday 3:52 PM
-->
Hmm...but if you have very active Ne, doesn't that just mean you are ENTP? What do you mean when you say you think INTP and ENTP are the same?

Ex-User (14663)

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
Hmm...but if you have very active Ne, doesn't that just mean you are ENTP? What do you mean when you say you think INTP and ENTP are the same?

Right, that is pretty much the essence of MBTI. If you have an active Ne, then by definition you are an ENTP. So it's a contradiction to say for example that you are an INTP with an active Ne. But clearly, the activity of one's Ne is not constant, so in that sense it should be possible for me to be ENTP (by definition) one day, and INTP the next day. This would suggest that whether you're INTP or ENTP merely depends on what sort of mode you're currently in.

washti

yo vengo para lo mío
Local time
Today 3:52 AM
-->
Hm. I scored INTP but ENTP description is more acurate. MUCH more.

They can get really frustrated with maintenance when it feels unnecessary, so they tend to prefer getting involved in things they can do really well in one go, rather than having to constantly come back and be nitpicky about fixing little pieces that don’t really improve that overall state of things.
^
That part with showers too. :o

Polaris

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
Right, that is pretty much the essence of MBTI. If you have an active Ne, then by definition you are an ENTP. So it's a contradiction to say for example that you are an INTP with an active Ne. But clearly, the activity of one's Ne is not constant, so in that sense it should be possible for me to be ENTP (by definition) one day, and INTP the next day. This would suggest that whether you're INTP or ENTP merely depends on what sort of mode you're currently in.

So does that mean that you may, potentially have picked a different first option at a different point in time? It's very interesting you should say that, because it is a possibility that has struck me in the past. However, I think it is also important to look at emergent, dominant behaviours over time (which is essentially what MBTI sort of does - although, I have become less of a fan of MBTI, even if I think it has some merit), which would then, theoretically, confine you to either Ne/Ti or Ti/Ne. That is, if we are to 'box' people in one way or another.

There's a lot more I wanted to say about this but I don't want to derail my own thread, already :facepalm:

redbaron

irony based lifeform
Local time
Today 1:52 PM
-->
I think the test is actually not that much better than the average test for people who're already familiar or well-read in typology speak.

Its real utility and excellence is in its applicability to people new to typology, not inherently familiar with the lingo being utilised. The issue that this test resolves (and the issue I've always had with typology 'tests') is the one where two arbitrary factors are given, with no context.

For example: "you think about people's feelings" or "you focus more on what's true"

These two things aren't mutually exclusive and when presented in this false dichotomy, it becomes completely unrelatable to the point you just pick whatever works in your head at the time. These longer descriptions though, are hard to 'mistake' and also on top of that: the site has much better descriptions of type than most other typology sites.

Verdict: B+
Better than most, still room to be improved but I think this template is really, really good.

Ex-User (14663)

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
So does that mean that you may, potentially have picked a different first option at a different point in time? It's very interesting you should say that, because it is a possibility that has struck me in the past. However, I think it is also important to look at emergent, dominant behaviours over time (which is essentially what MBTI sort of does - although, I have become less of a fan of MBTI, even if I think it has some merit), which would then, theoretically, confine you to either Ne/Ti or Ti/Ne. That is, if we are to 'box' people in one way or another.

There's a lot more I wanted to say about this but I don't want to derail my own thread, already :facepalm:

Some behaviors are definitely quite stable over time, but it is a well known fact that the brain can physically change based on what sort of activities you engage in. Areas used for certain tasks grow in physical size when used more, for example. So it seems obvious to me that one's MBTI type is not set in stone – especially when it comes to fine distinctions like INTP/ENTP.

Cogitant

Fiducial Observer
Local time
-->
Probably one of the best I have encountered so far in terms of online resources:

http://www.typeinmind.com/

....and, it's created by an INTP :borg:

Here's what's up with the test:

First flaw: There are only 3 Questions

Second flaw: 1st question, 2/4 options fit. choosing the first results in ENTP, the second, INTP.

Here's option #1:

I like to explore intriguing ideas and connections. I can easily think about the abstract or theoretical. I am very oriented around possibility and like to think “What if?”. I can get consumed by what I am thinking, and forget what actually ~is~. I’m constantly thinking of new possibilities and solutions. I feel very different from most people, and I can think outside the box very easily. I think of so many possibilities that it can get overwhelming at times, and it frustrates me that I am unable to do all the things I can think of.

Here's option #4:

The facts, the data, and the truth are important to me. I spend a lot of time thinking about what is logical, efficient, and accurate. I like learning new information, and I enjoy coming up with optimal solutions to problems. I don't spend as much time focusing on feelings as others, and I hate the idea of emotionalism clouding my judgement. I struggle to relate to people who chose feelings over facts, especially if it is done at the expense of actually solving a problem or making a wise decision.

-xNTP share the same functions, so there's probably some kind of a slide-scale anyway.

I'd prefer there to be more questions in a test and the possibility of checking all answers that apply ;)

[bimgx=200]https://cdn.meme.am/cache/instances/folder183/500x/52008183/captain-obvious-captain-obvious-strikes-again.jpg[/bimgx]
Sarcasm sponsored by Ne

Polaris

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
^ True, although, as RB pointed out, the test isn't really useful for people who are already very familiar with the cognitive functions. I am pretty certain by now of my own type, for example, and therefore do not see a point in taking the test as the questions contain statements that very clearly hint towards a certain function. For a rookie, this lingo may not be so obvious.

I think the problem with many MBTI tests is precisely that there are too many questions that are worded badly, and more importantly, as RB said, these present false dichotomies that forces one to make choices, which in an accumulative fashion, can result in inaccurate typing.

With certain preferences come certain other tendencies which, I guess is why the authors have decided to lump them together in paragraphs, rather than split them and thereby cause more confusion.

However, I can see your point that it would be nice to have more options to choose from as the test does feel as if it is attempting to confine one into a category quickly.

Also, if you consider yourself an XNTp type already, and you are left with these two options, I think the test has done a pretty good job compared to other tests that may leave you with anything from INTJ to INFP, to INFJ.....etc :storks:

Last edited:

redbaron

irony based lifeform
Local time
-->
I actually don't know if you're serious Cogitant but if you're on INTPforum I assume you identify as INTP. So if a test can narrow you down to XNTP in literally 3 questions it's both more succint and accurate than any other MBTI test I know of.

Longer doesn't mean better and most tests are filled with superfluous and pointless stuff aimed at 'weighing up' your 'levels' of SvN TvF EvI and so on, but that isn't going to yield reliable results compared to a test that can adequately identify your dominant function, which yields only two possible types.

This test cuts out the bullshit and goes straight into:
"Are you T, F, S or N dominant"
"Is your dominant I or E"

It cuts out shit questions like, "do you prefer to read books or going to parties?"

Which book and what party? For someone new to typology, the answer to this question is not a real indicator of E or I and yet, so many tests will assign and E or I value to this arbitrary question. Sometimes less is more.

Ex-User (14663)

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
Longer doesn't mean better and most tests are filled with superfluous and pointless stuff aimed at 'weighing up' your 'levels' of SvN TvF EvI and so on, but that isn't going to yield reliable results compared to a test that can adequately identify your dominant function, which yields only two possible types.
This didn't make any sense whatsoever. If you assume that a test can identify your dominant function by asking a single question, then of course that's better than more questions. But why would you assume that is the case?

Cogitant

Fiducial Observer
Local time
-->
I actually don't know if you're serious Cogitant
Neither do I.

but if you're on INTP forum I assume you identify as INTP.

Not all people on this forum identify as INTP. However, I do simply because the other 15 options don't describe me.

+I suppose that I enjoy trying out new tests out of curiosity to test their accuracy.

So if a test can narrow you down to XNTP in literally 3 questions it's both more succinct and accurate than any other MBTI test I know of.

Perhaps.
And I see the merits and deficits in the model.

Just chose to point out the flaws because I'm in a grumpy, coffee-less mood.

JR_IsP

Overthinker in Chief
Local time
Yesterday 10:52 PM
-->
So, another test confirming my INTP type. Cool, I liked this one.

But as people said before, it's a good test for people new in the MBTI thing, for certain people it may be confusing (especially if you have developed your Ne a lot)

I think ENTP and INTP are the same, the main difference is their willing to take social risks (I've met several ENTPs), and they can easily isolate themselves just as we do, but they prefer to show their more friendly side with people, while we lay in our heads just thinking about how socially awkward you are at first, or how people is just not worthed.

Cogitant

Fiducial Observer
Local time
-->
I think the problem with many MBTI tests is precisely that there are too many questions that are worded badly, and more importantly, as RB said, present false dichotomies that forces one to make choices, which in an accumulative fashion, can result in inaccurate typing.

:storks:

OK, I've had my espresso now. World tastes less bitter ;)

This is true.
To add to your observations, I have come across many tests which are poorly written, with unclear and sometimes irrelevant questions. Also, I have noticed some tests have copy-pasted questions from other tests on different sites.

TiC these factors, despite brevity, I'll admit that the above seems to be a higher quality test than some, and has the same accuracy level as perhaps a test ten times its length.

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
Yesterday 8:52 PM
-->
Quiz

Thanks for taking our Quiz! Your result is: NeTiFeSi. These letters refer to the various functions your mind uses to process information and make decisions. Go here to learn what they mean: www.typeinmind.com/neti

DoIMustHaveAnUsername?

Local time
-->
Says I am an INFJ. On another try INTJ.
I found the choices to be too limited. I was forced to choose options that I don't truly identify with.

Nebulous

Local time
-->
Great test! Short but it seems more accurate than the vast majority of other tests I've taken!

Result: NeTiFeSi

Ne-dominant types are masters of trans-contextual thinking. This means that they can easily think about things across contexts.

This ability to think outside the box and context of the current topic is key to the NeTi’s creativity. Since Ne is the priority, ideas are usually shared with the world first and then analyzed by Ti afterwards. As a result, some of their ideas can be very abstract and random and may not make sense if they haven’t been run through the Ti filter yet.

NeTi’s are constantly chasing new shiny ideas and studying fresh topics of interest. They derive satisfaction from learning about a huge variety of topics so they can use the information to fuel their ideas. The more diverse their learning is, the more likely it is that they can find a unique solution to a problem by pulling from their library of knowledge. They are commonly known as polymaths, or renaissance men/women because of the variety of topics they learn about. They generally prefer to obtain competence in many areas rather than mastering just one skill or area of expertise.

Their ideas are more likely to reach the implementation stage if they feel like the idea will benefit others in a meaningful way. They generally do better when they avoid most of the things that require high attention to detail, mindless repetition or action, or rote memorization. Of course there are things that are personally worth the potential frustration or boredom that can come with doing Si tasks, like practicing to become a better musician

There are times when they have multiple interests they’re trying to feed at once. They generally enjoy having a lot of variety available to them, especially if they have the ability to switch between interests at their whim, but this can easily get out of hand if there are many plates being spun and no reliable system to make sure things actually get accomplished. If the goal is simply to try things out and learn, this might be acceptable, but if it involves responsibility to others like completing a project for work, it can cause problems. While variety is good for them, when they become more distracted than productive, they might find it helpful to surround themselves with people who can take over some of the less interesting or more menial tasks

NeTi’s get their ideas from the world around them and their ideas usually flow best when they have someone to bounce ideas off of. This is the nature of Ne and other external functions (denoted by the lowercase “e”) - they need interaction with the world to function optimally.

Blah blah I spaced out

Seems accurate tho.

So, another test confirming my INTP type. Cool, I liked this one.

But as people said before, it's a good test for people new in the MBTI thing, for certain people it may be confusing (especially if you have developed your Ne a lot)

I think ENTP and INTP are the same, the main difference is their willing to take social risks (I've met several ENTPs), and they can easily isolate themselves just as we do, but they prefer to show their more friendly side with people, while we lay in our heads just thinking about how socially awkward you are at first, or how people is just not worthed.

Also I agree with so much.

Grayman

Soul Shade
Local time
Yesterday 7:52 PM
-->
I usually test INTP at 90% but this test identified me as ISFJ. I got pigeon holed by the first question and no questions after the first were relatable at all.

Crystabelle

Local time
Yesterday 9:52 PM
-->
Some behaviors are definitely quite stable over time, but it is a well known fact that the brain can physically change based on what sort of activities you engage in. Areas used for certain tasks grow in physical size when used more, for example. So it seems obvious to me that one's MBTI type is not set in stone – especially when it comes to fine distinctions like INTP/ENTP.

Want to test this theory? We could immerse ESFJs in this forum and you could immerse yourself in the ESFJ forum. Check back every couple years to see how much we've both gone to the dark side.

Honestly, I actually would love to test this. It's something I've been pondering for a couple years. With the brain's plasticity and our free will, seems like it's within the realm of possibility.

Crystabelle

Local time
-->
I took it 4 times because I've always tested ESFJ but got ISTJ the first time and thought I had accidentally selected the wrong answer.

Try #2: ISTJ again. Huh? <Scratches head>
Try #3: ISFJ. Hmm... Ok. At least that's closer.
Try #4: ESFJ. I don't know what to believe any more.

It was especially difficult to choose between two selections in the first question. I felt like i deeply related to both options. My choice the first two tries seemed to resonate slightly more and I guess that's what sent me on the path to ISxJ. I have tested borderline I/E and S/N but I've never received ISTJ results.

Either I'm a horrible test taker,
This test is severely lacking,
I'M ALREADY BEGINNING TO MORPH INTO AN INTP! My immersion therapy experiment is working!

Reluctantly

Resident disMember
Local time
Yesterday 4:52 PM
-->
Want to test this theory? We could immerse ESFJs in this forum and you could immerse yourself in the ESFJ forum. Check back every couple years to see how much we've both gone to the dark side.

:storks:

:ninjahide:

Ex-User (14663)

Prolific Member
Local time
-->

Honestly, I actually would love to test this. It's something I've been pondering for a couple years. With the brain's plasticity and our free will, seems like it's within the realm of possibility.

I think that would work, although nowadays I'm trying to become a hermit and sink deeper into my INTPness.

Crystabelle

Local time
-->
I think that would work, although nowadays I'm trying to become a hermit and sink deeper into my INTPness.

Seems slightly problematic. But also affirms you're the best ESFJ Immersion candidate.

All joking aside: Why the recent hermit sinkiness goal?

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
-->
Says I am an INFJ. On another try INTJ.
I found the choices to be too limited. I was forced to choose options that I don't truly identify with.

There are some very strong mirrors here between us.

I found myself not completely agreeing with any of the analysis for the first run through after the first two options were chosen before selecting the final answer and I picked only two different initial analysis because I know I could rule out the other two of the first questions. I also got NiFeTiSe the first time around and NiTeFiSe the second time around FWIW.

I know that I do not depend on facts and I know I don't depend on experience.

Overall, I do like the test and I like the methodology that is used, so I agree its a good test @Polaris

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
Yesterday 8:52 PM
-->
My social intelligence is pretty good but because I do not socialize all the time or go out places and observe people I am kind of developmentally held back in the social world. I am super isolated. And my emotional problems don't help either. But what I am meaning to say is the social intelligence is important to diagnose type. Tests have no social awareness. The Man Beyond said I have Ni eyes. No tests can tell you that. :mad: Tests are fun but real understanding comes from social intelligence. So, for now, I am INFJ even if this test says ENTP. Carl Jung developed his social intelligence really high and that is how he was able to write Chapter Ten. That is how people should be getting help with their type. (Asking socially aware people)

Crystabelle

Local time
-->
Not sure. It feels authentic somehow.

Edit: actually, come to think of it, it's just an arbitrary choice. Existence precedes essence.

My INTP husband has stated similar desires. I think because of pressures and stresses (some from me, some from work, some from other things) which isn't how I would react to issues but I can kind of wrap my head around.

Can you elaborate on how you might come to this conclusion as a completely arbitrary choice? What does that thought process look like? Or, I guess that's exactly it -- there isn't a thought process? But I thought you guys thought about every thought.

Nebulous

Local time
-->
My INTP husband has stated similar desires. I think because of pressures and stresses (some from me, some from work, some from other things) which isn't how I would react to issues but I can kind of wrap my head around.

My dad's an INTP and my mom can't stand how much of a "hermit" he is.

Can you elaborate on how you might come to this conclusion as a completely arbitrary choice? What does that thought process look like? Or, I guess that's exactly it -- there isn't a thought process? But I thought you guys thought about every thought.

I think that INTPs are actually motivated more by emotion than anything else.
We have so many layers and we have a rather ironic & absurdist perspective- and this kind of ties into us being kind "lazy" I think

The feeling of that philosophy is comfortable when you're just lying at home doing nothing but thinking.

We do think about everything.
When we reach an understanding of something that we take as a truth it comes more as a bundle of vague and true-feeling feeling

I'm not sure how to word this well

Because this part of my nature comes in one of those vague but true emotion packets
I know it's true but it's difficult to describe the "it" and the evidence

Cogitant

Fiducial Observer
Local time
-->
We do think about everything.
When we reach an understanding of something that we take as a truth it comes more as a bundle of vague and true-feeling feeling

That sounds, eh, nebulous :D

[bimgx=250]http://www.astrophoto.net/images/ngc1977_1250.jpg[/bimgx]
NGC 1977

I suppose we all have different perceptions of reality and ways of thinking.
I'm not sure about other thinkers, but for me, thinking is a default process, it's like breathing. I even think in my sleep o.0
It overrides most other things I do, and that's not so good.
I sometimes have some amazing climactic epiphanies mind.

-My actual thinking process is actually graphical (sometimes lucidly so) and pseudo-audio.
-Not saying that there are voices inside my head or anything :rolleyes:

redbaron

irony based lifeform
Local time
-->
I took it 4 times because I've always tested ESFJ but got ISTJ the first time and thought I had accidentally selected the wrong answer.

Try #2: ISTJ again. Huh? <Scratches head>
Try #3: ISFJ. Hmm... Ok. At least that's closer.
Try #4: ESFJ. I don't know what to believe any more.

It was especially difficult to choose between two selections in the first question. I felt like i deeply related to both options. My choice the first two tries seemed to resonate slightly more and I guess that's what sent me on the path to ISxJ. I have tested borderline I/E and S/N but I've never received ISTJ results.

Either I'm a horrible test taker,
This test is severely lacking,
I'M ALREADY BEGINNING TO MORPH INTO AN INTP! My immersion therapy experiment is working!

For what it's worth I've had doubts about you being ESFJ.

I also think you're a nice, if off-beat (to the typical user), addition to the forum.

(:

Ex-User (14663)

Prolific Member
Local time
-->

For me, it's not really pressures and stresses. It's just that I have spent quite some time now, since I was in my late teens (I'm 27 now) going in the opposite direction – towards the ESFJ immersion if you will. For example I was huge on going out, partying, etc in my early 20s. I think it has benefited me immensely. So in some sense, I have already performed the experiment you suggested – I know it works. On the other hand, I have also always been drawn towards the meditative lifestyle of the hermit intellectual – like Newton when he locked himself in a house for 2 years to invent Calculus. So I want to try that too.

That's pretty much what I mean by arbitrary – it's a goal resulting from the freedom to choose and not much more. It's an existentialist concept, kinda like Roquentin decides at the end of La Nausee to move to a new country and become a writer. He just commits to an arbitrary choice, but it just illustrates we are free to define our existence.

Crystabelle

Local time
-->
For me, it's not really pressures and stresses. It's just that I have spent quite some time now, since I was in my late teens (I'm 27 now) going in the opposite direction – towards the ESFJ immersion if you will. For example I was huge on going out, partying, etc in my early 20s. I think it has benefited me immensely. So in some sense, I have already performed the experiment you suggested – I know it works. On the other hand, I have also always been drawn towards the meditative lifestyle of the hermit intellectual – like Newton when he locked himself in a house for 2 years to invent Calculus. So I want to try that too.

That's pretty much what I mean by arbitrary – it's a goal resulting from the freedom to choose and not much more. It's an existentialist concept, kinda like Roquentin decides at the end of La Nausee to move to a new country and become a writer. He just commits to an arbitrary choice, but it just illustrates we are free to define our existence.

That's all very interesting. Thanks for sharing. I'm looking forward to you inventions. (:

Nick85

Local time
-->
I got ENTP. I think I'm INTP but I've gotten ENTP a couple times on other tests. My results across all the tests I've taken are something like

40% INTP
20% INTJ
15% INFP
10% ENTP
5% ENTJ
5% ISTP
5% ISTJ

But out of those I think only INTP and ENTP are plausible, and I'm still pretty sure I'm INTP rather than ENTP.

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
-->
Took it again, just for kicks.

When it came to choosing between INTJ and INFJ I had a very hard time deciding. I fall somewhere in the middle. Ultimately chose INTJ tho. Besides the last of the three questions, it had me pegged pretty good.

http://www.typeinmind.com/nite

Hadoblado

think again losers
Local time
Today 12:22 PM
-->
ENTP

There were a few places where I could have gone different directions. I find it very difficult to see these tests through because I don't have confidence in the answers I've been forced to commit to. I almost didn't make it despite it being so short.

I prefer this test to the other ones because I feel it captures a very large part of MBTI without asking hundreds of inane questions. It also pushes you directly into holistic categories rather than averaging out your type.

RaBind

sparta? THIS IS MADNESS!!!
Local time
-->
ENTP first try INTP when I read the first descriptions more carefully.

I found the first option for Ti a bit pretentious for me, perhaps I'm starting to see the limitations of how far I can take my Ti and trying to distance myself from it. Although my Ne isn't as strong as the first questions description either.

I think its definitely possible to improve this test, especially in cases like mine where once you get to xntp my introversion can easily distinguish my type.

onesteptwostep

Junior Hegelian
Local time
Today 11:52 AM
-->
Got enfp. Guess i have to show myself out of the forum now ;;

aiyanah

_aded
Local time
Today 4:52 AM
-->
i got intp, test seems solveable though almost like i could get any feedback i wanted.
i assume that is intentional by the test maker.

Polaris

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
Obviously, anyone can cheat these dumb tests if they are already familiar with stupidology typology

redbaron

irony based lifeform
Local time
-->
i got intp, test seems solveable though almost like i could get any feedback i wanted.
i assume that is intentional by the test maker.

it's not intentional, it's the output of a system whose nature relies on falsely dichotomous concepts (functions) as predictors of psychology. which means that testing for these functions involves presenting the taker with a whole bunch of said dichotomies and then telling them what it means to be a, "prefers small groups to crowds book reading person who feels like their emotions guide their decisions more than logic and prefers to have a well organised desk to a messy one person"

once you're familiar with the lingo, it becomes painfully obvious which answer leads where

as soon as you're well-versed enough to understand what answer leads to what function/type in the MBTI, you're probably not getting anything from taking a test (unfortunately)

aiyanah

_aded
Local time
-->
Obviously, anyone can cheat these dumb tests if they are already familiar with stupidology typology
I don't think a good test could be cheated. of course sources for such a test are already deemed to be bullshit.

aiyanah

_aded
Local time
-->
it's not intentional, it's the output of a system whose nature relies on falsely dichotomous concepts (functions) as predictors of psychology. which means that testing for these functions involves presenting the taker with a whole bunch of said dichotomies and then telling them what it means to be a, "prefers small groups to crowds book reading person who feels like their emotions guide their decisions more than logic and prefers to have a well organised desk to a messy one person"

once you're familiar with the lingo, it becomes painfully obvious which answer leads where

as soon as you're well-versed enough to understand what answer leads to what function/type in the MBTI, you're probably not getting anything from taking a test (unfortunately)
lol I think it's pretty intentional, the test is 4 questions long where you can get away with just reading the first line of each answer.
what it relies on is you not wanting to be something you aren't, which is generally universal.

i also don't think the functional axioms are supposed to be a perfect dichotomy

onesteptwostep

Junior Hegelian
Local time
Today 11:52 AM
-->
Got ESFJ today...!

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
-->
Right, so the reason I had difficulty with this test is because I am Ni/Fi dom and don't have an E secondary. Still good test for what it is.

Top Bottom