• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Greetings.

core

Redshirt
Local time
Today 9:32 AM
-->
Hello fellow INTP's,

In my quest for like-minded individuals, joining an INTP forum seems to be the logical step to take.

Hoping to find new ideas, opinions, and knowledge here.

Regards,
Core

Ex-User (14663)

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
Hello, good sir/madame.

I trust you have found the right place, and that the motive which induces you to become a member of this community of the Internet is a an excellent one, and, when you become acquainted with its design and the intellectual prowess of its members, I judge it no small probability that you will find it no less appealing. Thus I think it not besides my purpose to welcome you to this community, and I trust that your excellent quest, if not having been advanced to completion, at the very least has become embedded in excellent circumstances.

core

Redshirt
Local time
-->
Hello, good sir/madame.

I trust you have found the right place, and that the motive which induces you to become a member of this community of the Internet is a an excellent one, and, when you become acquainted with its design and the intellectual prowess of its members, I judge it no small probability that you will find it no less appealing. Thus I think it not besides my purpose to welcome you to this community, and I trust that your excellent quest, if not having been advanced to completion, at the very least has become embedded in excellent circumstances.

I thank you for your benevolent words, dear Serac. This welcome ensured me that I have come to the right place.

Nymus Anon

AnoNymus
Local time
Today 3:32 AM
-->
Hi. Welcome to this forum place thingy.

Cogitant

Fiducial Observer
Local time
-->
Welcome to this virtual group mind :D

In the words of the awesome Medieval castle-sim strategy game, Stronghold:

[bimgx=450]http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t310/excogitant/stronghold_zps4tnjlcfp.jpg[/bimgx]

Top Bottom