• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

group think

machine1000

bow mortals
Local time
Today 7:19 AM
-->
so i as well do and enjoy a proper rambling. however as i read this forum i tend to think there is a group think going on in a sense. a bunch of intp"s clamoring to not be outsmarted or to make sure there seen as intelligent. it bothers my core. i would like to point out if your getting sucked in stop it. if your participating in group dynamics see it and crush it. you remember you know your the smartest one in the room and dont care about other people. dont lessen yourself and step into the realm of mortals.......thats pretty much it. if i was mr miyagi you would now have to paint the fence

Cognisant

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 12:19 AM
-->
Lol there's nothing I can say to this that doesn't prove you right, well done for transcending the meta, but you'll have to step down from that high horse if you want to keep playing the game.

ZenRaiden

One atom of me
Local time
Today 11:19 AM
-->
Actually I did experiments to a certain extent, about this phenomena.

Thinking you are smart and sometimes thinking to think smart can boost your intellect.

It doesnt work 100 percent of time nor does it necessarily mean your IQ goes up or anything, but just thinking "Think smart" can boost creativity and intellectual output.

Here is a good example:

machine1000

bow mortals
Local time
-->
Actually I did experiments to a certain extent, about this phenomena.

Thinking you are smart and sometimes thinking to think smart can boost your intellect.

It doesnt work 100 percent of time nor does it necessarily mean your IQ goes up or anything, but just thinking "Think smart" can boost creativity and intellectual output.

Here is a good example:
i dont disagree it may make you slightly smarter as in trying to do something will always make you better then not trying. well i disagree with myself actually but it holds in this case....im just pointing out the insincerity of it. like in the first sentence i can establish im skipping reading this....so basically there ruining my experience on the board..cause you know. everything is always about me. ha

lightfire

Local time
Today 6:19 AM
-->
Well good sir just to let you know while I look down on you from my high horse, did you know my IQ is 156? I COULD have a PhD if I wanted to but I'm so lazy BUT smart like Einstein who totally did mushrooms by the way.

Wow that was painful to write.

machine1000

bow mortals
Local time
-->
i thought at first that comment was initiating a duel. i drew my white glove. but it ended in my cracking up. well done good sir. i will this one time thank you for the emotional rollercoaster....however we will now return to the reality of me not having emotions. (kicks a baby in the face puts on leather jacket and walks off)

machine1000

bow mortals
Local time
-->
i agree but it was a narcissim joke. stop joke shamin me with facts bro. lol

Happy

sorry for english
Local time
Today 10:19 PM
-->

Black Rose