• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Hello friends

nexion

coalescing in diffusion
Local time
Today 3:28 PM
-->
I have already made about 50 posts in various subforums, so I suppose many of you may have seen me around. I'm not sure if this is really where I talk about what I am like or...?

Anyway, I am an INTP (as I'm sure most others who frequent this forum are). I am obsessed with knowledge and love anything mentally challenging. I am almost always emotionally detached. Sometimes my emotions do run high but I generally get rid of them through intense rationalization. I don't know if this healthy, but it doesn't seem to be detrimental to my mental sanity since I rarely, if ever, blow up with fits of rage. I am completely passive toward practically everything and others think I let people "walk on me." But force, even forceful words, has never been my thing.

That's me in a nutshell. I should hope that, if you wish to know me more, you should ask a question here or find out simply by talking with me. I hate talking in person (I'm not good with words in person, and I constantly forget what I was going to say) but I love talking on the internet. Truthfully, I probably spend way too much time on multiple forums simply waiting for a reply, but that is my way of coping with boredom.

PLEASE, feel free to ask a question. I'm extremely bored right now. There is so much more to each person that he doesn't realize, or readily describe, or can even describe with words... people are just too complex. But I look forward to, nay, even desire, questions, if only to curb my boredom.

Hey guys.

EDIT: Also, if anyone is on Facebook, add me. I hope I won't regret this, but here's my emal address for everyone to see:

xxpbdudexx@gmail.com

BigApplePi

Banned
Local time
-->
I have already made about 50 posts in various subforums, so I suppose many of you may have seen me around. I'm not sure if this is really where I talk about what I am like or...?

Anyway, I am an INTP (as I'm sure most others who frequent this forum are). I am obsessed with knowledge and love anything mentally challenging. I am almost always emotionally detached. Sometimes my emotions do run high but I generally get rid of them through intense rationalization. I don't know if this healthy, but it doesn't seem to be detrimental to my mental sanity since I rarely, if ever, blow up with fits of rage. I am completely passive toward practically everything and others think I let people "walk on me." But force, even forceful words, has never been my thing.

That's me in a nutshell. I should hope that, if you wish to know me more, you should ask a question here or find out simply by talking with me. I hate talking in person (I'm not good with words in person, and I constantly forget what I was going to say) but I love talking on the internet. Truthfully, I probably spend way too much time on multiple forums simply waiting for a reply, but that is my way of coping with boredom.

PLEASE, feel free to ask a question. I'm extremely bored right now. There is so much more to each person that he doesn't realize, or readily describe, or can even describe with words... people are just too complex. But I look forward to, nay, even desire, questions, if only to curb my boredom.

Hey guys.
xxdude be careful what you ask for. If you are bored, in my mind that is because of failure to be involved. Easier said than done.

What kind of Qs would you like to be asked? About you? About some theory I would like to work on? About your tryout on threads here you've been on (I haven't checked them out)?

Your fellow INTP,
P.S. I won't be around much tomorrow.

nexion

coalescing in diffusion
Local time
-->
xxdude be careful what you ask for. If you are bored, in my mind that is because of failure to be involved. Easier said than done.

What kind of Qs would you like to be asked? About you? About some theory I would like to work on? About your tryout on threads here you've been on (I haven't checked them out)?

Your fellow INTP,
P.S. I won't be around much tomorrow.
Whatever dude. I really don't mind any type of question. Hit me with anything! Being that mostly everyone here is INTP, though, I expect that they will mostly be off the wall questions. At least, I find that true for myself.

I really intended it to be questions about me, but whatever, doesn't matter to me. Truthfully, I don't like the focus of attention to be overly on me. Even telling you that I originally intended the questions to be about me instead of simply leaving it be is a risky move.

But I'm going to bed now.

Cavallier

Oh damn.
Local time
Today 12:28 PM
-->
*Takes bigapplepi and sticks him in a movie involving horny teens trying to get lucky*

Sorry man. I just like jerking you around. :D Admit it, you love the attention.

And with that I'd like to welcome you to the forum X-Rated PBDUDE.

Questions: Where do you keep all your cheese? Do you harbor suspicions about plastic wrap. What would you do if you suddenly discovered an eyeball placidly resting on your tongue?

nexion

coalescing in diffusion
Local time
-->
*Takes bigapplepie and sticks him in a movie involving horny teens trying to get lucky*

Sorry man. I just like jerking you around. :D Admit it, you love the attention.

And with that I'd like to welcome you to the forum X-Rated PBDUDE.

Questions: Where do you keep all your cheese? Do you harbor suspicions about plastic wrap. What would you do if you suddenly discovered an eyeball placidly resting on your tongue?
To answer your questions:

1. In the refrigerator, of course. Where else can cheese go? It will start molding.
2. At some times, yes I do.
3. That's a tough one. Most likely, I get very freaked out, take the eyeball out of my mouth, and then go on with my day.

Although, I really don't get the applepi horny movie joke...

Cavallier

Oh damn.
Local time
-->
Although, I really don't get the applepi horny movie joke...

I like to kill bigapplepi in new ways on a regular basis. It's a hobby.

As for the movie reference, ever seen American Pie? A guy in the movie masturbates into a warm apple pie.
Thus I placed bigapplepie in the movie so that he might die by...well, I'm sure you get the picture. :king-twitter:

Edit: Oh, and you sir know nothing about cheese!

Auburn

Luftschloss Schöpfer
Local time
-->
Haihai ^^

Ohh, I like what Cavallier's done here. So you want questions.. eh?

Where did you put the body?
:phear:
What time do you go to sleep?
What's the password?
What's your credit card number?
Where's my sandwich?
Why are you using bloody Windows 1998/2000?!?
Do you liek kitties?
What's your favorite thing to rant about?
Why didn't you call me last night?!

Sparrow

Banned
Local time
-->
Hello, comrade.

I added you on facebook. I hope you don't mind. :o

nexion

coalescing in diffusion
Local time
-->
I like to kill bigapplepi in new ways on a regular basis. It's a hobby.

As for the movie reference, ever seen American Pie? A guy in the movie masturbates into a warm apple pie.
Thus I placed bigapplepie in the movie so that he might die by...well, I'm sure you get the picture. :king-twitter:

Edit: Oh, and you sir know nothing about cheese!
I've never seen American Pie.

Perhaps, perhaps not.
Haihai ^^

Ohh, I like what Cavallier's done here. So you want questions.. eh?

Where did you put the body?
:phear:
What time do you go to sleep?
What's the password?
What's your credit card number?
Where's my sandwitch?
Why are you using bloody Windows 1998/2000?!?
Do you liek kitties?
What's your favorite thing to rant about?
Why didn't you call me last night?!
1. What body?:kilroy:
2. About 12 on weekdays, 2-3 on weekends.
3. To what?
4. I don't have a credit card.
5. Wherever you left it.
6. I use Windows 7, You, my friend, are mistaken.
7. Of course.
8. That all depends. Usually something dealing with the condition of the world
9. I don't have your number; besides that, I hate phones.

I should've known something like this was going to happen.. oh well.

nexion

coalescing in diffusion
Local time
-->
Hello, comrade.

I added you on facebook. I hope you don't mind. :o
Not at all. I wouldn't have put it up there if I didn't want people to add me.

RubberDucky451

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 8:28 PM
-->
Computer, an internet connection and boredom - Cannot compute.

Learn programming, it's very interesting. A perfect fit for a more creative INTP.

:smiley_emoticons_mr

JoeJoe

Knifed
Local time
Today 9:28 PM
-->
Questions:

What are your biggest strengths? What do you have, that makes you unique? What can you offer to the world? What could you do to really make a difference in the world? How can you use your strengths to help people?

If you find an answer to these questions you shouldn't be bored anymore. I wish I knew the answers. :slashnew:

Also:
As what/who do other people see you? What kind of opinion do you have about people/the world? Or: How does the world emerge in your eyes? How does your situation in life reflect the way you see people/the world? What is your greatest fear? What flaws do you have, that you would like to get rid of?

nexion

coalescing in diffusion
Local time
-->

Learn programming, it's very interesting. A perfect fit for a more creative INTP.

You know of sites I can go to that will curb my boredom? Do share.

Also, I have learned some C++ (most basics, haven't learned object-oriented stuff yet), but I plan on becoming proficient during the summer.

Questions:

What are your biggest strengths? What do you have, that makes you unique? What can you offer to the world? What could you do to really make a difference in the world? How can you use your strengths to help people?

If you find an answer to these questions you shouldn't be bored anymore. I wish I knew the answers. :slashnew:

Also:
As what/who do other people see you? What kind of opinion do you have about people/the world? Or: How does the world emerge in your eyes? How does your situation in life reflect the way you see people/the world? What is your greatest fear? What flaws do you have, that you would like to get rid of?
That's a lot of tough questions. I guarantee you I can't answer all of them. But I'll compile a list of the ones I can answer soon.

JoeJoe

Knifed
Local time
Today 9:28 PM
-->
That's a lot of tough questions. I guarantee you I can't answer all of them. But I'll compile a list of the ones I can answer soon.

I do hope it keeps your boredom at bay for a bit. :D

nexion

coalescing in diffusion
Local time
-->

Necro'ing this thread to reply to this again.

Interestingly, as it turns out, I am studying computer science and programming in university with the intentions of that being my career. Complete coincidence? Prophetic insight? Subliminal messaging? O_o

It is probably worth noting that back when I made this thread I knew barely anything about both programming and computers, and in fact I was more thinking about majoring in physics than computer science. Boy, how things have changed.

Top Bottom