• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Hello

emceecombs

Redshirt
Local time
Today 12:50 PM
-->
I'm never sure what to say in introductions. I'm a 24 year old INTP. I enjoy studying philosophy and religions, especially my own religion, Buddhism. I'm also very interested in politics, but my views on politics have been changing constantly for the last few years. That will probably become one of my next obsessions, but for now I'm busy teaching myself Buddhism, Spanish, Swedish and coding. I'm still not sure why I'm posting here, but I figure I should introduce myself before participating actively on the rest of the site.

Crystabelle

Local time
Today 1:50 PM
-->
I'm never sure what to say in introductions. I'm a 24 year old INTP. I enjoy studying philosophy and religions, especially my own religion, Buddhism. I'm also very interested in politics, but my views on politics have been changing constantly for the last few years. That will probably become one of my next obsessions, but for now I'm busy teaching myself Buddhism, Spanish, Swedish and coding. I'm still not sure why I'm posting here, but I figure I should introduce myself before participating actively on the rest of the site.

Welcome to the group! I'm relatively new, too. Most folks here are very welcoming. It's a fun place to be. Nice to meet you.

Top Bottom