• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • See https://www.intpforum.com/threads/upgrade-at-10-am-gmt.27631/

Hi Everyone

TheScientist

Redshirt
Local time
Today, 07:05
I just started on this forum today as I like to search for like minded people online and hope to find a community to be a small part of. My name is Nate and i'm an INTP self typed using cognitive function analysis and the type chart from C.S. Joseph's methods. I'm currently an undergrad in biology and hope to continue onto grad school for research into the field. My interests include music of all genre's, science of all fields, and in depth discussion of most subjects. Oh and my favorite color is green if that is relevant.

Animekitty

I am all of my perception (Sally 666)
Local time
Today, 05:05
welcome

CatGoddess

Local time
Today, 06:05
Hello. Hmm, if we're going to talk about biology and color, I've been curious for a while about something that happened to me when I was looking at a rainbow. Towards the bottom there was this weird greasy purply-green color (sort of like a hazy bruise, but as a shimmer in the air). Am I hallucinating? Is this a known phenomenon?

In depth discussion of most topics? I'm not so sure about that; the most popular threads right now seem to be a mock-roguelike, a trivia contest, and one where... people type in beatboxing noises? I'm still not sure about that last one. Sometimes there are more conceptual discussions, though.

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
Hello.

Do you like cough medicine?

I'm kidding, but seriously, that stuff is gross.

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
Do you like cough medicine?
I do not like cough medicine, however I do enjoy black coffee, black licorice, and islay scotch. a few very dramatic bitter flavors most people find they do not enjoy.
You're a good (wo)man for sticking to black coffee. Most people are complete tools because they don't know how to drink it properly.

CatGoddess

Local time
@TheScientist Does you name have anything to do with the coldplay song, or is it just because you're a science man? Sorry, the science man. Move out of the way Maxwell, Gauss, Tesla... this is the one and only here. Not just a scientist, but the scientist.

By the way, someone in the "review a thing" thread is looking for coffee rec's, so there's an option if you want to break out into the wider forum.

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
I recommend not going to Starbucks for that overprices crap because you can get just as good coffee (black) by making it yourself. There are pre-ground and whole bean options that are both valid. But the last thing you want to do is make coffee not taste like coffee.

Feel free to take it from there.

I'm am such a dork.

Top Bottom