• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • See https://www.intpforum.com/threads/upgrade-at-10-am-gmt.27631/

Hi, hopeful mortals

nickvold

Redshirt
Local time
Today, 21:37
Hello.

I am a 19 year old INTJ guy from Norway. Figured my type out a couple of months ago, and just got hooked at this MBTI stuff. After some introspection, I realized that some of my best friends and generally the people I look up to the most and get along with the most, are INTPs. So here I am, trying to figure out whether or not that is true, and seeing how much I can enjoy myself here.

On a side note, while I like some forum discussions, I like one on one discussions much better, because they get much more in-depth. So if I find you in an interesting topic having interesting insights, I might message you. Don't be scared. I'm not taking over the world yet. And vice-versa, feel free to message me, because I really find that more interesting than topics with opinions and views all over the place that just seem to clash alot.

See you around :)

Cognisant

Prolific Member
Local time
Today, 09:37
A what's your plan for world domination?

Etheri

Prolific Member
Local time
Today, 21:37
On a side note, while I like some forum discussions, I like one on one discussions much better, because they get much more in-depth.
I think this is a general introvert thing. I much, much prefer talking to one person at a time. Especially in real life, as it'll allow me to focus on their body language and reaction, rather than having to divide my attention over serveral people.

I'll only do intimate conversations between two people, no more, simply because I don't feel comfortable telling two people at once. Even if i'd tell them both individually.

Eh. I meant to say welcome; I think.

Top Bottom