• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Hi

Latte

Preferably Not Redundant
Local time
Today, 17:51
sup. totally not troll person. will not be suspicious. yes.

hi.

please hold this wallet a bit.

the presence of this entity might well prove tremendously spectacular.

TheScornedReflex

(Per) Version of a truth.
Local time
Tomorrow, 03:51
You're not a intj. What intj in their right mind would call themselves a nerd? See guys? This is how real typing is done.

And welcome.

ahugenerd

INTJ and a huge nerd
Local time
Today, 11:51
You're a not a intj. What intj in their right mind would call themselves a nerd? See guys? This is how real typing is done.

And welcome.
You seem like an appropriate person to ask about the whole Nazi motif. As I type, I can see at least four symbols that could be on a Nazi uniform decorating the forum.

Is it a seasonal thing?

Edit: Thanks for all the warm welcomes!

Local time
Today, 16:51
You seem like an appropriate person to ask about the whole Nazi motif. As I type, I can see at least four symbols that could be on a Nazi uniform decorating the forum.

Is it a seasonal thing?

Edit: Thanks for all the warm welcomes!
What are they? The only thing I'm aware of is the Maltese cross, which there's an explanation for... Lemme look for it...

Ah, yes!
Here's Ragnar's (the site owner) explanation: http://www.intpforum.com/showpost.php?p=97022&postcount=8

from this thread: http://www.intpforum.com/showthread.php?t=3844

What are the others?

ahugenerd

INTJ and a huge nerd
Local time
What are they? The only thing I'm aware of is the Maltese cross, which there's an explanation for... Lemme look for it...

Ah, yes!
Here's Ragnar's (the site owner) explanation: http://www.intpforum.com/showpost.php?p=97022&postcount=8

from this thread: http://www.intpforum.com/showthread.php?t=3844

What are the others?
None of them, evidently. I thought the runes, thor's hammer, iron cross, and priest emoticon were all part of an elaborate inside-joke.

Local time
You give us too much credit. :angel:

So what else should we know about you? What labels can we stuff you into?

Nick

Frozen Fighter
Local time
how would you rank the potato on a scale of 1-8?

ahugenerd

INTJ and a huge nerd
Local time
TheHabitatDoctor: Specifics, please.
Nick: 8 for versatility, creativity and utility.

Local time
TheHabitatDoctor: Specifics, please.
I don't think I like you very much... :D

I really don't like being limited by my own ability to question. I like it better when the other guy just spills his guts out...

So... any interest in sex, drugs, violence, the occult, sociopathy, music, systems, card counting, and/or waffles? :cat:

ahugenerd

INTJ and a huge nerd
Local time
Now a question for you: don't you think Waffles and music go hand in hand? :D:D:D

ahugenerd

INTJ and a huge nerd
Local time
I think I'm starting to like you more and more.

Of all available labels why do you attach yourself to INTJ?

And for 3, which ones?
10 bucks for a career counseling appointment. It's also why I feel mysteriously drawn to artistic, conventional and investigative pursuits....

For 3, I would say sex, music, waffles, the occult, violence, sociopathy, and systems exactly in that order. Little to no interest in drugs anymore, and I have never looked into card counting. Any resources?

I am mostly here to jerk around high schoolers who are confused about their type.

Local time
10 bucks for a career counseling appointment. It's also why I feel mysteriously drawn to artistic, conventional and investigative pursuits....

For 3, I would say sex, music, waffles, the occult, violence, sociopathy, and systems exactly in that order. Little to no interest in drugs anymore, and I have never looked into card counting. Any resources?

I am mostly here to jerk around high schoolers who are confused about their type.
.... INTJ's incorrect. Put me on record for that, and *I'll put money on it.

At this point I'm tempted to hijack your intro thread and do an "ask me anything," which I might as well do. Very few intros get a decent number of responses. Go ahead. I have no limits.

Mine go 7, 1, 6, 4, 2, 3, 5 re: your order.

Card counting is good mental exercise. The best method depends on the circumstances (rules, # of decks, etc) and how proficient you are with that method, but Hi-Lo is easiest. I'm working on Hi-Opt II now. Best to work with a female partner, ideally overweight and a minority, and practice counting while carrying on a conversation.

http://wizardofodds.com/games/blackjack/

Otherwise Google works. There's plenty of free software and training apps available.

Glad you're here. We needed you. Now you're not allowed to leave....

*Assuming you're one to accept labels to begin with.

ahugenerd

INTJ and a huge nerd
Local time
I took the assessment for fun, and I registered an account here for the same reason. I have lurked other MBTI forums and they were all abysmal. What type do you think I am?

INTJ or not, I'm beginning to think I should focus more on systems. I will see how card counting works out.

Local time
I took the assessment for fun, and I registered an account here for the same reason. I have lurked other MBTI forums and they were all abysmal. What type do you think I am?
Not enough data collection (posts over time) yet, but tentatively xNFP. Unless you're on some really good shit, in which case let me know and I'll PM you my address. :D

And we're really less about MBTI and more about... general loftiness and hooliganry, you could call it.

*EDIT: This isn't to say you don't belong here. In fact the bulk of our active membership aren't INTP... :eek:

Top Bottom