• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Highest Heaven Deepest Hell - The grounding of our eternal soul, Carl Jung conscription

Animekitty

baby marshmallow born today
Local time
Yesterday 10:57 PM
-->
Jung had nightmares and visions. Lately, it has been the same with me. I had satanic nightmares. In this pit I realized I must love myself. The horrors I experienced were just hatred of self. I had a dream where I was six being stabbed by an old man. I went to heaven where my uncle aunt sister and niece were. But in the distance fire and dragons. An angel asked me if it was a hard birth. I said yes. She asked if I wanted t go. I said yes. The greatest thing is the fear of not knowing what will happen to me. I cannot tell what is real in the dream but this time I became lucid. I just have to face the fear because it is a deeply embedded trauma. Dreams of hell caused by psychological pain. It is symbolic.

The symbolism of trauma is in what cures it. Facing daemons and getting in touch with the Anima/Animus.

To become fearless trauma must be overcome. But this is only possible with energy. Libido.

I have become greater because I build energy by loving myself. I met my shadow in my dreams.

AMV Fairy Tail - Issues

birdsnestfern

Local time
Today 12:57 AM
-->
Lift up the self by the Self
And don't let the self droop down
For the Self is the self's only friend
And the self is the Self's only foe.

Here is an energy drink to make your cells feel good:
Peel two raw beets, cut in half.
Peel two carrots, and two red apples and seed and skin and cut in fourths.
Wash Swiss Chard and Parsley.
Drop beets, apples, celery and carrots into a juicer, then put leaves and greens and a tablespoon bee pollen in a blender, with the juice and blend on high till smooth.
Drink. The beets help coat your nerve sheaths and the greens provide magnesium so everything feels better. Add a pear for phosphorus too. Your brain and muscles function best when cells and mitrochondria are really fed all those electrolytes, minerals, etc.

Christ is a teacher that reminds you to be like Christ. Same with Buddha. They tell us that you too can be whole, healing, sun like, enriched, life giving and shine like the sun on others where you can.

Its not to worship his ideal, its to bring those ideals to life in yourself. Because YOU are the soul that is on a path to being the light as well. He doesn't want you to give your power away to his concept, he wants you to pull your soul up and trust that you can. Make your brain comfortable trusting in yourself every day. Don't follow something outside yourself, its how you enrich the world from within. There is something you tap into that is a gold like treasure that you trust to bring to the world that is unique, like nothing else in the world. Thats what they are saying. Humans were once very very whole, intelligent beings, and societies have taken that away by making you think you need to trust something outside yourself. They are tricks. Do five minutes of meditation, eyes closed, peaceful thoughts, lucid dreams, so you start to build a path to the inner beauty. Then make the outer world you are in beautiful, your environment, make it a place of beauty and power to work from.

You can believe that anything that asks you to give your power and focus to it is a trick. Ask your own soul to guide you to what enriches your life experiences. You are the guide you are looking for. If and when, you are a whole being and you sit side by side with your favorite teacher, buddha, christ, whoever, you are balanced inside and out. Nobody wants you to be empty inside, clinging to christ. First work on seeing you are equally as amazing. The concept of these teachers is to find their qualities inside yourself to bring to others. But you do that by seeing you are every quality, good and bad and valuing all aspects of life and yourself. That way you have a soul that can navigate spiritually all energies.

When you cast things out, you create hell. It works as one, all of it is to be embraced.
Appreciation is the love all aspects of yourself need to be at peace. Thats what the fifth dimension is telling you, love is the only energy you need to use to navigate all these dimensions. Thou shalt not judge (your ego state that judges yourself or others is divisional). When you create separation, you create hell. When you change your focus to be a bridge of the inner soul and outer world soul, you create heaven because its all just layers of the same thing. Shine your love like light. Think of the universe as a living being consciousness that is always expanding and needs you to shine in it. It does not like denial of any aspect of itself. It likes that you are listening all the time. Head in the stars, spine and feet like roots growing deep inside Mother earth.

Old Things

Local time
Yesterday 11:57 PM
-->
Colossians 4:2 NAS20
“Devote yourselves to prayer, keeping alert in it with an attitude of thanksgiving;”

1 Timothy 4:5 NAS20
“for it is sanctified by means of the word of God and prayer.”

James 5:15–16 NAS20
“and the prayer of faith will restore the one who is sick, and the Lord will raise him up, and if he has committed sins, they will be forgiven him. Therefore, confess your sins to one another, and pray for one another so that you may be healed. A prayer of a righteous person, when it is brought about, can accomplish much.”

1 Peter 3:12 NAS20
““FOR THE EYES OF THE LORD ARE TOWARD THE RIGHTEOUS,
AND HIS EARS ATTEND TO THEIR PRAYER,
BUT THE FACE OF THE LORD IS AGAINST EVILDOERS.””

1 Peter 4:7 NAS20
“The end of all things is near; therefore, be of sound judgment and sober spirit for the purpose of prayer.”

The people in the 1st century struggled with similar things. They solved this by a posture of prayer towards God Almighty. Avail yourself of the cares of this world and bring your thanks and petitions to God and continue in this and He will answer you.

James 5:16 NAS20
“Therefore, confess your sins to one another, and pray for one another so that you may be healed. A prayer of a righteous person, when it is brought about, can accomplish much.”

Animekitty

Local time
-->

Carl Jung - The Power of Knowing Your Dark Side (Written by Eternalised)​

Animekitty

Local time
-->

Sword Art Online AMV - The Grey (HD)​

Animekitty

Local time
-->

Nightcore - In The Middle Of The Night [HD]​

Animekitty

Local time
-->

Nightcore - A Demon's Fate (Within Temptation)​

Animekitty

Local time
-->

Nightcore - Animal I Have Become​

Animekitty

Local time
-->

AMV - Across the Line​

Animekitty

Local time
-->

【One Punch Man】AMV「Will be stronger」​

Animekitty

Local time
-->

One Punch Man 「 AMV」 - Warrior ᴴᴰ​

Animekitty

Local time
-->

[RWBY AMV] THE WARRIOR INSIDE​

Animekitty

Local time
-->

Bleach AMV I Am Stronger​

Animekitty

Local time
-->

One-Punch Man AMV [Show me what you've got]​

Animekitty

Local time
-->

RWBY AMV - This Is Gonna Hurt​

Cognisant

Prolific Member
Local time
Yesterday 6:57 PM
-->
Just remembered a dream I had last night, I'm hunting a vampire in space which is an interesting locale for that sort of thing. On one hand the vampire doesn't need to breathe and is functionally a corpse so hard vacuum doesn't bother it, on the other any exposure to sunlight is exceptionally dangerous to it.

I've disabled its ship and now I'm standing on my ship in an EVA suit systematically shredding its ship with a handheld not-so-mini-gun while a robotic arm (like the one they use on the ISS) is compensating for recoil. So far so good but now we're orbiting into the planet's shadow and the vampire appears from within a section of its now thoroughly destroyed ship and rushes at me.

I shoot it in the the face and there's about ten seconds of this stalemate, my withering firepower holding it at bay and it regenerating so fast the bullets that were previously bisecting a ship's hull are being deflected off its forehead. My gun is starting to shudder as the accumulated heat is making its internals expand and seize but a bullet finally slips through into its cranium which is promptly hollowed out as it presumably loses the ability to maintain focus on regenerating.

I proceed to use the stream of molten lead to cut its head off entirely and now I'm left wondering, is it unconscious or just playing possum? I need to stake it, I need to go over there and drive my wooden dagger into its unbeating heart, but I'm frozen, my hands have a death grip on the handles. I'm terrified that the moment I release my grip it's going to fully regenerate and attack me faster than I can get my hands back on the gun.

But I need to do it, I need to go over there, if I don't stake it and throw it out into space to burn when we come back around then it's going to recover as if nothing had happened and we'll be back at that stalemate, and my gun's still glowing hot.

Top Bottom