• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Hiya folks

Pyropyro

Magos Biologis
Local time
Today 5:31 PM
-->
Hi. What's your favorite haircut?

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
Today 4:31 AM
-->
Have you read Jung?

Local time
Today 8:31 PM
-->
Btw, what's the policy here on swearing? I've been tempted to swear many a times in the previous posts I've written but I stopped myself because I don't wanna get banned.

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
Today 4:31 AM
-->
Btw, what's the policy here on swearing? I've been tempted to swear many a times in the previous posts I've written but I stopped myself because I don't wanna get banned.

That's actually a better question than you might have guessed.

I don't think there is a strict policy on swearing. Some of the Admins do it frequently and I don't think they are going to ban themselves, so you should be ok as long as you're not bumbling around like an idiot and I still haven't gotten banned.

Local time
Today 8:31 PM
-->

That's actually a better question than you might have guessed.

I don't think there is a strict policy on swearing. Some of the Admins do it frequently and I don't think they are going to ban themselves, so you should be ok as long as you're not bumbling around like an idiot and I still haven't gotten banned.

Fuck yeah!

Top Bottom