• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

How often do you workout ?

BurnedOut

Beloved Antichrist
Local time
Today 10:54 AM
-->
I have sort of a love-hate relationship with working out. Sometimes I really want to, other times I just feel that it is an unnecessary activity that I need to undertake because I don't like feeling breathless. But I like the endorphins and my physique. That is why I work out. What about you ?

Cognisant

Prolific Member
Local time
Yesterday 6:24 PM
-->
Before COVID I was going daily to do 15min on the elliptical runner and rowing machine, each day I'd go a little further a little faster or for a little longer, just building up cardio and losing weight.

I should get back into it.

Grayman

Soul Shade
Local time
Yesterday 10:24 PM
-->
I don't work-out. Things just tend to work-out for me.

You should see my pe

greysolive

Redshirt
Local time
Today 7:24 AM
-->
Personally I try to work out at least 3 times per week plus run every morning

Creeping Death

Consigliere
Local time
Yesterday 11:24 PM
-->
6 times a week. Mostly out of boredom and habit.

ZenRaiden

One atom of me
Local time
Today 5:24 AM
-->
When I feel like it. Sometimes though I feel like it, but I still don't.
Needless to say that shows in my bulking stomach and overall stamina.
We get exactly what we work for or don't work for.

Elorian

Redshirt
Local time
Yesterday 11:24 PM
-->
Approximately 5 times a week, depending on schedules. Frankly, I despise working out, mostly because I can think of good reasons why I should. (Why can the things that are good for you not always be what you want to do?)

Puffy

"Wtf even was that"
Local time
Today 5:24 AM
-->
I don't really work out per se. I have a morning and evening yoga routine and usually do tai chi in the mornings. And I try to go for a walk some time in the day.

I've come to the conclusion over the years that light exercise is better for my particular body-type. I'm also prioritising relaxing my mind and body and loosening tension from the body at the moment.

Minuend

pat pat
Local time
Today 6:24 AM
-->
I try to do some strength exercises at minimum. Doing some pushups have a very visible effect when you spend all day slouching. It doesn't take much to have an effect

birdsnestfern

Earthling
Local time
Today 1:24 AM
-->
Fair weather only, little walks or 2 minutes on a exersize bike if my neighbor isn't coughing in his backyard. I don't really like anything on a regular basis, it has to feel inspired for me to do it. The only thing I do regularly is try to eat some kind of soup or stew with barley and mushrooms once a week because they have Beta Glucans and have 5 oregano oil drops in a bottle of water - both help keep flus/ you know what away.

EndogenousRebel

mean person
Local time
Today 12:24 AM
-->
Lots of low intensity workouts over long periods of time. Things like walking. Lets me think about anything I want and organize my thoughts.

Recently got a indoor rowing machine can do the same indoors without the added benefit of scenery.

I should consider doing more intense workouts. I'm quite the chubby fuck.

Top Bottom