• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

I’m sad

AmacdaTNPI

AnonymousINTP
Local time
Today 2:12 AM
-->
I’m sad because I’m tripping on acid a day earlier than I wanted to and now I realize why, I was trying to time it a day later and now I’m lonely

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
Today 12:12 AM
-->
I have some form of Aspergers that doesn't impair social function/development. I just have uneven distributed stuck parts of my brain and coordination is a little difficult. But I am fine. I just sometimes ramble because I do not know how to explain myself so I don't understand what I am saying and need to ramble to get back to that understanding. So I just can feel really stuck even though I have no social problems. Everyone comments on my videos that I am Aspergers anyway so might as well accept it.

I wrote a whole lot about Ni so like always I am going with a different type than before. This time its INTJ.

The way I describe it
Others need to go through all the steps to think, I go into the quiet space in my head and listen for solutions that kind of skip steps. The links work together to do this.

Feel less lonely? I am just talking to give you something to think about.

AmacdaTNPI

AnonymousINTP
Local time
-->
I have some form of Aspergers that doesn't impair social function/development. I just have uneven distributed stuck parts of my brain and coordination is a little difficult. But I am fine. I just sometimes ramble because I do not know how to explain myself so I don't understand what I am saying and need to ramble to get back to that understanding. So I just can feel really stuck even though I have no social problems. Everyone comments on my videos that I am Aspergers anyway so might as well accept it.

I wrote a whole lot about Ni so like always I am going with a different type than before. his time its INTJ.

The way I describe it
Others need to go through all the steps to think, I go into the quiet space in my head and listen for solutions that kind of skip steps. The links work together to do this.

Feel less lonely? I am just talking to give you something to think about.

You are making me think about Ni which helps me a lot on acid

kora

Omg wow imo
Local time
Today 6:12 AM
-->
Surely putting on music would be fairly sufficient for alleviating any negativity, or going for a walk, everything is so interesting and beautiful on acid, the clouds and the light and the concrete and the plants. I need to be alone a lot before I get lonely in general.

AmacdaTNPI

AnonymousINTP
Local time
-->
Ye
Surely putting on music would be fairly sufficient for alleviating any negativity, or going for a walk, everything is so interesting and beautiful on acid, the clouds and the light and the concrete and the plants. I need to be alone a lot before I get lonely in general.
Yes your advice was highly considered too, using introverted intuition for walks. Rough thing is, my semi ex close friends dad has been mowing the lawn all morning and they are my next door neighbor and I can’t exploit myself strung out on acid

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
Today 12:12 AM
-->
Funny thing, your avatar. it looks like they eye did too much acid.

My mom told me my dad blew his mind out on acid and now lives in a shed.

be careful XD

Top Bottom