• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

I need your help. PLEASE.

Dimensional Transition

Bill Cosbor, conqueror of universes
Local time
Today 6:04 PM
-->
I need your help. (fixed!)

EDIT: It can be deleted now, I guess. Thanks for the suggestions guys :)

Grove

Wait.....now what?
Local time
Today 12:04 PM
-->
What is the surveillance camera situation where you live/ where is happened. If this was caught on camera, perhaps you can see the plate number of the vehicle and use that info to find the person. Plus, you will have proof that this person hit you, and may be able to have their insurance pay for your bike. I don't know how that sort of thing works where you are, but you might want to ask the local authorities and the businesses nearby about any cameras they have.

Dimensional Transition

Local time
-->
It was close to a train station, but that's the only place around there where might be a camera, possibly. And even then I will have to be lucky if it's aimed at the spot on which I was hit.

Cogwulf

Is actually an INTJ
Local time
Today 5:04 PM
-->
Whenever you set foot or wheel on any road, you should always be expecting everyone else on the road to do something incredibly idiotic.
Only 1 in 1000 drivers might do something you don't expect, but when they do it could ruin your life.

Now that it's happened, there's not really anything you can do about it, the police won't be interested in doing anything about it.
Was it a decent bike?

Dimensional Transition

Local time
-->
Well, me and my dad found an old abandoned bike somewhere close to the train station and just used one of it's wheels to replace with mine...

No need to call the guy who hit me anymore or anything.

@Cogwulf:
Nah, the bike was kind of old. I bought a second-hand old bike on purpose, because I always have to leave it near a train station(ideal spot for thieves).

Top Bottom