I haven't had a healthy sleep cycle since I was in elementary schoolIf I had to pick one for myself, "sleep is for the weak". Then again, maybe other INTPs actually have a healthy sleep cycle?
Some of these slogans are just way too long. "I don't care" to express indifference? Nah. A truly indifferent person wouldn't take the effort to say three words, they'd just go "meh".
Since we're doing Latin ones... I've always liked Sapere Aude - Dare to Know. The more you learn about the world, the more overwhelming it gets, and the harder it gets to wield your knowledge in a society that favors form over substance, speed over depth. Your very mind could get overwhelmed and fall into psychosis. But I would rather risk madness than boredom. Who can be content zooming around on the surface when she could be diving into the depths. I would rather drown down there than spend my life on the loud, sunny, boring surface.I'm gonna be a bit oldfashioned here and go to the absolute basics. I scrolled throught the list of 2000 years old well-known Latin proverbs and this is what sounds most fitting:
Bonus: "Now, what was next on my 'to think' list?..."
- In iudicando criminosa est celeritas. - Hasty judgment leads to repentance.
- In dubio, abstine. - When in doubt, leave it out.
- Praestat cautela quam medela. - Prevention is better than cure.
- Qui rogat, non errat. - One who asks, doesn't err.
- Scientia potestas est. - Knowledge is power.