• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

IM HERE NOW

SEELE01

Local time
Today 1:58 AM
-->
I am an ENTP and my name is SEELE01.
Taking all questions.

loveofreason

echoes through time
Local time
Yesterday 1:58 PM
-->
So if YOU'RE here now... can we all go home?

SEELE01

Local time
-->
So if YOU'RE here now... can we all go home?

No no my freind my arival is merely a cue for the opening act to close and for the main event to begin.

lol whats the point of having a mod aprove these posts if I can edit them freely? I could simply make an innocent post and then edit it into somthig more... sinister.

Eljua

Local time
-->
Questions 'ey? How do you shorten I am?

Tyria

Ryuusa bakuryuu
Local time
Today 2:58 AM
-->
Which would win: Goku or Superman?

Ragnar

A Master From Germany
Local time
-->
No no my freind my arival is merely a cue for the opening act to close and for the main event to begin.

That's nice. *tepidly*

lol whats the point of having a mod aprove these posts if I can edit them freely? I could simply make an innocent post and then edit it into somthig more... sinister.
Indeed. However, only the initial posts of a new member are scanned for mortal error: whether of the sins of the spam or of the troll.

Regular members may re-edit their posts for I understand, one day. Myself, I would limit this to 15 or 30 minutes, solely for the fixing of typos for the reason you give; and so that a poster is as bound by their spoken word as was staunch Luther by the Nailing of the 95 Theses.

Oddly, some people appear to claim ownership over their utterances to the end of time and believe they have the right to re-edit or erase the past. These people are mistaken.

Artifice Orisit

Rei defies Gendo's control by absorbing Adam into her body and merging with Lilith herself, transforming into an ever-growing, glowing, white figure; this composite Rei/Lilith entity takes on several forms to cause every person on Earth to willingly let down their AT Fields (or to force her past those who would not let them down willingly), before finally placing control over the process of Instrumentality into Shinji Ikari's hands.
There's more than a few nihilists here, are you here to try undermine our resistance?
In theory a large group of stalwart nihilists could impede or even stop instrumentality, provided their number and cooperation is sufficient to overpower the initial Rei/Lilith entity.

loveofreason

echoes through time
Local time
-->
Where is your second quote from, Cog?

And I recognise your new avatar but I'm having a senior moment on the name. Please tell me or I will suffer indefinitely trying to recall!!!

Claverhouse

Royalist Freicorps Feldgendarme
Local time
-->
In theory a large group of stalwart nihilists could impede or even stop instrumentality, provided their number and cooperation is sufficient to overpower the initial Rei/Lilith entity.

Then they would ineluctably decide to form a government to protect the citizenry from all future dangers, real or imagined.

Claverhouse :phear:

Artifice Orisit

Where is your second quote from, Cog?
And I recognise your new avatar but I'm having a senior moment on the name. Please tell me or I will suffer indefinitely trying to recall!!!
Wikipedia, and what makes you think I'm going to end your suffering? :D

Then they would ineluctably decide to form a government to protect the citizenry from all future dangers, real or imagined.
...Illuminati?
YouTube - 10 Illuminati - Fatboy Slim (featuring Bootsy Collins) - Tomb Raider

loveofreason

echoes through time
Local time
-->
Batou!

I remembered of my own befuddled brain. :D

Wikipedia, and what makes you think I'm going to end your suffering? :D

I would expect no less than such a response from you, my dear. :p

Claverhouse

Royalist Freicorps Feldgendarme
Local time
-->
...Illuminati?

Nah; they all do that.

One of the most impressive traits of humanity is their willingness to come forward in time of need and tell other people what to do. With the minimal force needed to persuade the foolishly recalcitrant.

Claverhouse :phear:

SEELE01

Local time
-->
There's more than a few nihilists here, are you here to try undermine our resistance?

Its been awhile and I may not remember but didnt Asuke reject instrumentality basicly by say "NO I DONT WANNA" It doesnt seem
too diffacult to reject it, but then again if the end of EoE shows anything your not exactly going to have much a world to go back too.

Kuu

>>Loading
Local time
Yesterday 6:58 PM
-->
I find the homoerotic subtext in your avatar somewhat disturbing

walfin

Democrazy
Local time
Today 8:58 AM
-->
Tekton said:
I find the homoerotic subtext in your avatar somewhat disturbing

What if seele is a girl? You can't always tell with INTPs and (s)he hasn't confirmed anything yet.

Seele. Is English your native tongue?

SEELE01

Local time
-->
What if seele is a girl? You can't always tell with INTPs and (s)he hasn't confirmed anything yet.

Seele. Is English your native tongue?

:|

Baby I can be whatever you want me to be

Artifice Orisit

Local time
Today 8:58 AM
-->
The land where a merlion is the country's official
OBVIOUSLY Hannibal wins hands down. Then again, he can win even without using his hands.

*cue biting scene in cage*

HEH

Top Bottom