• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

*Insert creative intro title here*

Shadow_Walker

Redshirt
Local time
Today, 11:07
So, I'm almost sure that I'm an INTP(5w4). I constantly doubt it because I don't think that I'm a super logical thinker. But analytical? Hell yeah. Sometimes I think I'm INFP, but then I realize I don't even know what means "to be authentic".

I'm a 24yo male. Musician. Super low self-esteem lol. Nihilist. I think there is a bit of idealism left in me yet. When you see human nature as it is, accepting it impartially, not as something good or bad but just as it is, you kinda start to admire it and have more faith in people.

I'm currently trying to stop doubt my type and accept that of all types, INTP fits me best. Currently tired of searching for answers and not finding some decisive, undoubtful one. I think I just need to ignore the urge to overthink my typing with every new data that I gather.

Anyways, I'm glad to find this forum. Hoping to learn a lot here.

Rebis

Blessed are the hearts that can bend
Local time
Today, 15:07
I'm sure you'll find your answer as you interact on the forum. Welcome to the relatively amoral squad!

Marbles

What would Feynman do?
Local time
Today, 16:07
Welcome, nihilist! You're in good company, INTP or not. We have members of different types, and some who doubt their types. We all enjoy wild flights of fancy and fart humour, though - 'tis what binds us together.

Perhaps we should make a thread for discussion of Nihilism. Like you, I find it can make a good foundation of understanding and empathy, if caring is in your nature. I also think it's interesting to consider how compatible it is with hedonism. If the universe suplies no meaning, then all that matters is the subjective. Might as well make the most of it.

Also, I think it's fine to be inxp, you don't have to pick :) I consider myself intx.

Gnurp

Screw 42
Local time
Today, 10:07
Welcome to the show, yo. Ya sound turbulent - good for music makin. Whatcha play?

Shadow_Walker

Redshirt
Local time
Today, 11:07
I'm sure you'll find your answer as you interact on the forum. Welcome to the relatively amoral squad!
Thank you, man!

Welcome, nihilist! You're in good company, INTP or not. We have members of different types, and some who doubt their types. We all enjoy wild flights of fancy and fart humour, though - 'tis what binds us together.

Perhaps we should make a thread for discussion of Nihilism. Like you, I find it can make a good foundation of understanding and empathy, if caring is in your nature. I also think it's interesting to consider how compatible it is with hedonism. If the universe suplies no meaning, then all that matters is the subjective. Might as well make the most of it.

Also, I think it's fine to be inxp, you don't have to pick :) I consider myself intx.
I have some trouble accepting the INxP concept. But maybe, for now, it's a good definition. It's a good idea to make a thread about nihilism. Let's do it hahah.

Welcome to the show, yo. Ya sound turbulent - good for music makin. Whatcha play?
If I'm a INTP I'm sure I'm a turbulent type lol. I'm currently playing in a 80's band, it's being nice for the money but someday I want to make some fusion jazz band.

Top Bottom