• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Interesting websites?

Olivia

Just go
Local time
Yesterday 11:33 PM
-->
I was just wondering if anyone had links for thought-provoking or informative websites. Particularly on the topic of psychology, neurosciences, and the like, but any suggestions are welcome. It doesn't really matter if they're serious, factual websites, or unrealistic but thought-provoking websites (such as conspiracy theories). Basically just any website that gives you some ideas to toy around with.
Thanks!

Teffnology

Valar Morghulis
Local time
-->
Grass Valley, CA (small town near Sacramento)
Zerohedge.com

The Zeitgiest docs on youtube

Kid Cannabis movie on Netflix (Canadian, eh?)

Grantland.com

The Venus Project

twoplustwo.com porker forums have interesting essays on psychology and poker

Alias

empirical miracle
Local time
Today 2:33 AM
-->
oddlydevelopedtypes.com

Really fun and written by an INTP.

Sir Eus Lee

I am wholely flattered you would take about 2 and
Local time
-->
twoplustwo.com porker forums have interesting essays on psychology and poker

Do you poker or something? I've never played, did some checking out, I have no clue what any of this is. Anything particularly interesting on it?

marie

Local time
Today 2:33 PM
-->
stumbleupon.com (good website for an INTP)
cracked.com (interesting articles)

Sabreena

Local time
-->

Can confirm that these are awesome sites. (I had to stop going on stumbleupon because it was just too addicting.)

I really like the blog Wait But Why for interesting articles on anything from analysis of baby name trends to the possiblity of extinction.

marie

Local time
-->
Can confirm that these are awesome sites. (I had to stop going on stumbleupon because it was just too addicting.)

I really like the blog Wait But Why for interesting articles on anything from analysis of baby name trends to the possiblity of extinction.

Agree stumbleupon.com is an INTP heaven. Anyway in my opinion I just find the articles on cracked humorous and interesting. Interesting because once there is a subject my that caught my interest I would just google it for hours. :D

Reid

The Biblophibian
Local time
Today 1:33 AM
-->
Definitely a fan of stumbleupon for finding new websites. I've personally been head over heels deep in web.art stuff right now, check out the Jodi Collective.

Yellow

for the glory of satan
Local time
Today 12:33 AM
-->
Oeis.org (online encyclopedia of integer sequences) kind of rocks my socks off.

marie

Local time
-->
xkcd.com
projecteuler.com
edx.org
coursera.org
iflscience.com
theoatmeal.com

kora

Omg wow imo
Local time
Today 6:33 AM
-->
Definitely a fan of stumbleupon for finding new websites. I've personally been head over heels deep in web.art stuff right now, check out the Jodi Collective.

I actually exhausted sumbleupon after a while. It kept offering me stuff I'd already seen. Don't know if it's because I'm a record procrastinator or if it's database wasn't that elaborate. Perhaps it is now.

QuietFire

black magician
Local time
Today 8:33 AM
-->

Aviator8

I wanted to be a star, so i irradiated myself
Local time
Today 1:33 AM
-->
http://www.welcometonightvale.com/listen

Don't you dare sample... You must look into it thouroughly and listen to more than one or a secret government agency will show up at you doorstep and feed you to the librarians...or leave you in the dog park!!!!!!!!!

keller520

Redshirt
Local time
Today 6:33 AM
-->
I find http://acompio.us/ a pretty interesting website. I managed to get a job through them although it is not really their purpose but then if there are over 6 million businesses in one data base why not make good use of it and apply for a job.

Lurker

Local time
-->

Agree stumbleupon.com is an INTP heaven. Anyway in my opinion I just find the articles on cracked humorous and interesting. Interesting because once there is a subject my that caught my interest I would just google it for hours. :D

I used to love StumbleUpon! i haven't visited since 2009.

Reddit is great for recommendations.

Recently, I'm digging The whole site. Oops.

Top Bottom