If you wish to use this site you must agree to the use of cookies.

• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.

INTJ

Pizzabeak

Guardians of the galaxy
I took the test and got INTP. Sadly, it's hard to be certain sometimes and I could be J. Or, even INFP but probably not. It said my Ti isn't as strong as it should be, but that Fe is still last so it's INTP. It then said my Ne was slightly overdeveloped, but I don't think it's my first function, or that I'm an extrovert (although people want me to be?), even if ENXP are the most introverted extroverts.
My oldest brother got ENTP so he could be one. Growing up, it makes sense. So I don't particularly think it's me, but it's all relative.
When it gets to me (the loop) I can't tell if in my head it's Ni. I don't think I aim to use it as much but it's hard to tell whether I have inferior Se or if it is Fe. My Te more or less sucks so I could be INTJ or not. Does anyone know? I never thought about it this much. INFJ actually seems like a possibility because Ti but INTJ appears more likely than that.

Last edited:
Don't people use all cognitive functions? I thought our type just represents our default /most used mode. I can't see why some people can't be in between two modes. Maybe you are a hybrid of INTP + INTJ, and can flip flop easily between the two. The RC system would classify you as a INT!

Pizzabeak

Guardians of the galaxy
Yeah. It does. I suppose it isn’t that static. As far as P/J goes, it means you would change from Ti to Ni then Ne to Te, which could make sense, but they’re way different yet similar, so the change seems rather drastic. Fe would become Se. It makes sense. Ni is INTP’s 6th function, so if you see it, it’ll be the result of the first four. I don’t think it’s actively used or sought after but will just happen or be interpreted that way.
On second thought, anyone can use any function. ENFPs constantly try to be more T or use Ti ‘better’ than Ti doms, but they can’t, and if they don’t know the theory, they don’t know they’re Fi-Te. Everyone knows the theory nowadays though so we’re moving on. It’s mostly Ne. In serious, in depth one on one discussion it’s more uncomfortable for them (inf Si). So if you were both it would be that.
Similarly, if it’s INFP, then Ti will turn into Fi, and as far as ‘decision making processes’ go, they’re way different. It would get messy. Every person is unique with their own set up, attributes, and stats. That’s why there were “sub categories” of each type, with 5-6 each. I’m a proponent of the notion that functions are embedded in the brain. Whether there are 16 types or about 2560 is really a matter of detail. It’s like pod lair at that point.

Link test?

Pizzabeak

Guardians of the galaxy
Not really, Se and Fe are both communication functions so they'd be interchangeable in that regard. I took a test and got INFP once because my Fi and Ti were close but there was more Ti than Fi so it was INTP before the first time I administered the test myself. If you have Se then it's Ni. I could also be ISTP, which has Ni, except it's tertiary in a unique position which is a "resting state" hypothetically of the consciousness so it seems like the main or baseline one. It depends on your mood, brain state and which waves they're generating, so you could get in a flow pattern and go off on using the best use of your mind. If you're introverted your 1st, dominant function is either Ji or Pi. If it's Ti you'd still need an expression in Ne. Ti comes out as Fe as well. So when you're using it, it's guiding what's in your brain and transmitting through neural networks not unlike electric signals through a synapse.
It's still getting produced and perceived through senses in an extraverted fashion for other organisms to use and get stimulated off. People forget that they think the default mode of all organisms is extroversion. That's why extraverts like to bully awkward introverts whether subconscious or not, and it works for a workplace or career moves and entrepreneuriship in an altruistic influenced set of mirrored reactions as a model to prove the final moment of truth and reality in this nature. The universe is an idea that fractals out to many and infinite dimensions for all eternity.

Manipulator

analyse, manipulate
I took the test and got INTP. Sadly, it's hard to be certain sometimes and I could be J. Or, even INFP but probably not. It said my Ti isn't as strong as it should be, but that Fe is still last so it's INTP. It then said my Ne was slightly overdeveloped, but I don't think it's my first function, or that I'm an extrovert (although people want me to be?), even if ENXP are the most introverted extroverts.
My oldest brother got ENTP so he could be one. Growing up, it makes sense. So I don't particularly think it's me, but it's all relative.
When it gets to me (the loop) I can't tell if in my head it's Ni. I don't think I aim to use it as much but it's hard to tell whether I have inferior Se or if it is Fe. My Te more or less sucks so I could be INTJ or not. Does anyone know? I never thought about it this much. INFJ actually seems like a possibility because Ti but INTJ appears more likely than that.
list even more types that you can be...
I have always known that I'm INTP, because I compared to people than I knew. So I'm very similar to ISTPs and we understand each other near perfectly, so this way I learned I can't be INTJ, because ISTJ people are so different from me, much much more than ISTPs. Discover which people are similar to you and you can perfectly determine your type.

v3nge

Too busy thinking to make any decisions.
You could be like me, an INTP with a well integrated shadow. The shadow type of the INTP is ENTJ. Through life experiences and social feedback, it is very normal and healthy to integrate Fe (your shadow function) and even judging qualities (so as to actually get things done.)

Particularly, INTPs with the 5w4 enneagram type seem to be more integrated with the shadow.

ProxyAmenRa

Here to bring back the love!
You can tell if you are an INTJ if you feel a compulsion to make things happen and then you make them happen.

Last edited:

washti

tellurian
Hey @Pizzabeak could you describe your habits? Things like:
What's on your head when prepering new meal, visiting new place etc?
Do you organize new information unrelated to school/job? If yes, how you doing it? what digital/analog tools are you using?
How you evaluate data as worthy?
How you form opinions?
How sensory input influence you?

Top Bottom