• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Into the abyss

Ex-User (15237)

Local time
Today 5:51 AM
-->
Imagine if you were thrown into a infinite void ( empty space )
You dont have a body but only a perfect memory
Your memory will be erased and you are only allowed to keep one paper of linguistic memory in your memory
you are given a paper to write what you want and then the process will take place

In your current state what will you like to write on the paper?

Cognisant

Prolific Member
Local time
Yesterday 6:51 PM
-->
Nothing, with perfect memory and no distractions I'm free to be the god of my own little universe.

Ex-User (15237)

Local time
-->
will you not get confused when you see nothing on the only paper of anything you have

Cognisant

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
In all the universe there's only one constant, one thing that's actually really real, a single sheet of white A4 paper that cannot be affected in any way as if the laws of physics don't apply to it. The paper is eternal, it precedes all and will exist after all is gone, it exists beyond truth and deception, beyond fact and fiction, entire interstellar empires have fallen upon encountering the paper so crushed were they by the realization of their own insignificance. There is only The Paper.

Ex-User (15237)

Local time
-->
In all the universe there's only one constant, one thing that's actually really real, a single sheet of white A4 paper that cannot be affected in any way as if the laws of physics don't apply to it. The paper is eternal, it precedes all and will exist after all is gone, it exists beyond truth and deception, beyond fact and fiction, entire interstellar empires have fallen upon encountering the paper so crushed were they by the realization of their own insignificance. There is only The Paper.
did not get it
there will be no one expect you, you cannot more to do anything just the paper and you

Cognisant

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
I can think and I don't have a body so it's a reasonable assumption I'm not going to die of thirst, starvation or old age, and best of all I have "perfect memory", without further clarification I can only assume that perfection means that I a limitless amount of memory and I never forget anything.

With limitless time and a perfect memory I can simulate a universe.
a_bunch_of_rocks.png

Rebis

Blessed are the hearts that can bend
Local time
-->
Imagine if you were thrown into a infinite void ( empty space )
You dont have a body but only a perfect memory
Your memory will be erased and you are only allowed to keep one paper of linguistic memory in your memory
you are given a paper to write what you want and then the process will take place

In your current state what will you like to write on the paper?

I had a dream precisely detailing this scenario.

I had went to a rave and it was my first time taking MDMA, it was in a field in the middle of nowhere. Surrounded by forestry I decided to sit by myself in the forest for a while until it hit me. I had fell asleep for a short period and I had dreamt of reading the bible, the caveat was I could only retain information relating to the page I was currently reading. In other words my brain could not store the "divinity", if you will, of the said bible, it could only process. I've also had more than enough experience lucid dreaming, conjuring environments at my own will.

I would obviously make it that the Banach tarski paradox can relate to physical matter, and I would just duplicate the page endlessly so I can write ad infinitum. Nah, I supposed I'd wrong out of ideas and run out of motivation to convey those ideas.

To be real though, I'd like to create a inter-stellar/inter-galactic civilization (whatever facilitates alien contact), and put certain measures in place for human expansion: Clean fuel resources so net-profit nuclear fusion using thorium, more efficient rocket fuel for asteroid mining, a reduction of the population so resource scarcity is not an issue, and robotic assistants. Education for the most part would be done interpreting and manipulating robotic functions as an interface.

Ex-User (15237)

Local time
-->
To be real though, I'd like to create a inter-stellar/inter-galactic civilization (whatever facilitates alien contact), and put certain measures in place for human expansion: Clean fuel resources so net-profit nuclear fusion using thorium, more efficient rocket fuel for asteroid mining, a reduction of the population so resource scarcity is not an issue, and robotic assistants. Education for the most part would be done interpreting and manipulating robotic functions as an interface.
Yeah me too , i would like to convert all dormant matter in the universe into a single controllable object

Top Bottom