• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

INTP Masturbation

Meer

Jermbl
Local time
Today 1:45 AM
-->
Of the normal variety, seriously.

When you are having a happy alone funtime, do you find yourself using Si+Fe a lot?

Aramea

Local time
-->
If I understand the question correctly, then no I use no Si or Fe in my sexuality at all. Quite simply, I would NEVER make any of my fantasies into reality and I see no good reason to rehash old experiences while I play alone. My sexuality is all in the TiNe realm with no room for emotion or nostalgia.

Puffy

"Wtf even was that"
Local time
Today 5:45 AM
-->
I am confused. How would you use either of those while you are having "happy alone funtime"?

pjoa09

dopaminergic
Local time
Today 12:45 PM
-->
Jerk it, jerk it, just jerk it, all we do is jerk it. (these lyrics are definitely sexist)

I actually find myself doing that a lot. Too much. It's a problem. I mean the whole Si Fe thing. I walk and drive in racing lines when I am by myself. But yes masturbation is a problem I waste too much time on it. Wish my penis didn't have a mind of its own.

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
Yesterday 11:45 PM
-->

snafupants

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 12:45 AM
-->
I would call him pretentious! He knows nothing of me, LEAVE ME ALONE!

:confused:

Excuse you, how could someone named Alfred who perennially wears a bow tie and doggedly claims to be able to quantify an ineffable aspect of human nature ever be pretentious? Perhaps an apology is in order. Also, it looks like Jimi just squeezed one out in your photo attachment.

Lobstrich

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
Excuse you, how could someone named Alfred who perennially wears a bow tie and doggedly claims to be able to quantify an ineffable aspect of human nature ever be pretentious? Perhaps an apology is in order.
Yeah, I know. You're probably right............. Sorry =(

Also, it looks like Jimi just squeezed one out in your photo attachment.
In a way he did. Playing music was like 'squeezing one out' for him.

SpaceYeti

Prolific Member
Local time
Yesterday 11:45 PM
-->
If I understand the question correctly, then no I use no Si or Fe in my sexuality at all. Quite simply, I would NEVER make any of my fantasies into reality and I see no good reason to rehash old experiences while I play alone. My sexuality is all in the TiNe realm with no room for emotion or nostalgia.
I'm pretty sure sexual arousal is an emotion.

I would certainly see some of my fantasies played out... just, few of them.

Aramea

Local time
-->
I'm pretty sure sexual arousal is an emotion.

I would certainly see some of my fantasies played out... just, few of them.

I'm going to have to give this some thought SY. I always thought of arousal itself as purely physical with little to do with emotion. If course, emotion can affect arousal. If we start on real sex with a partner then my answer might be different. When I let go, my Fe tends to run amok throughout my life like a bull in a china shop and I expend much effort reigning it back in. I envy those that can lose themselves in sexual and intimate relationships and still function properly as needed. It is a gift that I don't possess. Love is all or nothing for me. I tend to think of masturbation as an opportunity to experience sexuality without the chaos. I check Fe at the door.

Jordan~

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
All Ne and a little Fi for me. I don't know how you'd get Ti in, though. "Wow, this fantasy is so logically consistent... Unf... Fapfapfap..."
Maybe the difference is the limits on the content of the fantasy. I can't be aroused by something I wouldn't do in real life because the only reason I wouldn't do it in real life is because it's wrong, or because I had no desire to (but then why would I be fantasising about it?), or because it's impossible impossible. But where it's impossible, if I'm fantasising about it I still would do it if it were possible. Basically, given the chance I'd realise any of my fantasies.
Also, I'm only in a bit less than half of them. Usually I'm sort of playing a character in my fantasies. Often I'm literally writing a character in my fantasies... :kilroy:

ked

Local time
-->

When you are having a happy alone funtime, do you find yourself using Si+Fe a lot?

Masturbation is visual based until one is a self gay. INTP as NiTe SiFe is not a visual dominant personality, like any Ne/Se dominant persona is, but one needs to use the visual (Ne) when masturbating. But as INTP has the dominant intraverted sensing (inner/body) with feeling, when it comes to his Sensoric function, his masturbation as well as sex and any physical acts have the dominant quality of SiFe. To a SeFi type his sexuality and any other intuitive&Sensoric activity would be visual, extraverted sensoric and extraverted iNtuitive dominant, as actions/sensoric visions (Se) and visual dreams (Ne). The best sensoric inner lovers are ISTps and ESTjs as they have a dominant Si (inner/body) with a dominant T (Te, extraverted thinking, Te-organizing).

Zadi122

Redshirt
Local time
Today 6:45 AM
-->

Heey guys . I just want to know how cab masturbation can affect an intp ! I lean like a lot or no and what are them

Top Bottom