• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

INTP or ISTP

deathvirtuoso

Local time
Today 8:37 AM
-->
Someone started a similar thread days ago...OuO sorry.

There's someone I'm trying to figure out. The problem is that he doesn't hide things about himself, but he reveals nothing as well.

-He's quite sporty. Does basketball, dance, tricking, skateboarding, snowboarding, and various exercises. He's quite a ninja.

-Knows several languages. Perhaps because he moved around a lot as a kid. He's extremely adaptable as well.

-Academic wise... I think he hates English and history the most... His favorite subject is mathematics simply because he's good at it. He has graduated from high school, but still doesn't know what major he will do. He's not the most studious person, can be quite a slacker.

-Before he dies, he wants to do bungee jumping.

-He doesn't speak much even when his roommate (he's closed to his roommate though), who is a sensor, tries to engage him in conversations. Even in chat groups, he doesn't speak.

-He isn't really comfortable when people compliment his looks, even close friends. Honestly, he's considered good looking. But he seems really uncomfortable about the attention he receives for his good looks. I think he's never the kind to care too much about beauty standards, but as we grow older and people start to judge more heavily... He probably is uncomfortably.

-He doesn't really have any "ideal types". He just likes whoever makes him wanna be with them and wanna see again and again.

-He can be quite shy and awkward in social situations.

-When asked what he's thinking of since he's always so quiet, he says he's thinking of nothing, in a joking manner, so it's hard to tell if he really means it...

-If this matters, he's pretty damn close to an INFJ. And he described that close friend as "emotional" and "dirty"/"slow". By "slow", he means physically.

-He's logical and thinks before he speaks. He's the kind of person to quietly analyze a situation while people are still having heated discussions. He stays silent and think things through, before suddenly speaking up, "Let's do this." He doesn't speak often, but it's usually logical (when he does).

-He must always have his iPad in his bag (seems more like a personal preference, but just in case)

-He tries to compose music though he says he isn't good at it which I agree he isn't the most musically inclined person.

Does he seem more of an INTP or ISTP? Most of the people around me think he's an INTP, but I think they tend to over-type Ns in general.

Nebulous

Local time
Yesterday 8:37 PM
-->
I mean he does a lot of sports, which says ISTP more than INTP. But that's pretty stereotypical so like idk

Does he seem to have Si or Se?
Ni or Ne?

I'd definitely say IxTP though.

Top Bottom