• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

INTPs, what's your socionics type?

INTPiee

Redshirt
Local time
Today 6:32 AM
-->
So, I've confirmed (multiple times) that I am indeed an INTP. I've also confirmed (not as many times) that I'm an IEE in socionics (or ENFp which is similar to ENFP in MBTI for those of you that need a comparison).

Now, I used to think I was either LII or ILI simply because I didn't know much about socionics and didn't look at the other types. I then took a test that said I was IEE, which intrigued me so I decided to look into it. Sure, some of the behaviours don't fit due to my being an INTP, but overall the functions in each role fit better than ILI or LII.

I understand this is an unusual combination, and was wondering if any other INTP identifies with quite a different socionics type?

On a side note, as a result of such a combination I find I'm uniquely drawn to INTJ types, and they also seem to be quite drawn to me. Perhaps because generally INTP and INTJ seem to connect well, and INTJ and ENFP seem to be drawn to one another?

Also, it might help to know that my enneagram is 5w4 and instinctual subtype is sx/so (not 100% certain, but then I rarely am).

For me it feels like I have two completely different people in me, and this pull is only exaggerated by the fact that I'm definitely an SX dom, which I'm sure you know is quite contradictory to the INTP type.

I've ruled out INFP by the way, definitely INTP.

By the way I'm new here, so hello everyone and thanks in advance for any replies :)

viche

Local time
Yesterday 11:32 PM
-->
It looks like very few INTPs choose a different type than INTx in Socionics.

For the 36 INTPs who have voted in this INxx MBTI-Socionics type conversion poll, only 2 went with a different type, 8 typed as INTp (ILI, Ni+Te), and the overwhelming majority, 26 INTPs, typed as INTj (LII, Ti+Ne).

You can look at the two other type conversion polls here and here. These polls are showing that around 90-95% of people have chosen either same socionics type by functions or a very similar type. Thus, someone typing as INTP in MBTI and an IEE (ENFp) in Socionics is quite unlikely.

INTPiee

Redshirt
Local time
-->
It looks like very few INTPs choose a different type than INTx in Socionics.

For the 36 INTPs who have voted in this INxx MBTI-Socionics type conversion poll, only 2 went with a different type, 8 typed as INTp (ILI, Ni+Te), and the overwhelming majority, 26 INTPs, typed as INTj (LII, Ti+Ne).

You can look at the two other type conversion polls here and here. These polls are showing that around 90-95% of people have chosen either same socionics type by functions or a very similar type. Thus, someone typing as INTP in MBTI and an IEE (ENFp) in Socionics is quite unlikely.

Thank you. That is why I was very very skeptical of the typings. However, it's not completely impossible, right? I'm just doubting my own typing here, wondering if I may have gone wrong somewhere.

Nick85

Local time
Today 2:32 AM
-->
I type as INTP (I think... I sometimes lean INFP, INTJ or ISTP) and the two times I took the socionics test I got ILI one time and LIE the other time, and it was basically a toss up each time.

INTPiee

Redshirt
Local time
-->
I type as INTP (I think... I sometimes lean INFP, INTJ or ISTP) and the two times I took the socionics test I got ILI one time and LIE the other time, and it was basically a toss up each time.

Yeah, I've taken multiple tests and scored ILI, LII and IEE, so I decided the best way forward was to read about the Quadras and the information elements in each role. I relate the most to the delta Quadra. I then checked how each information element manifests itself in each position, and IEE fit best, closely followed by ILI and LII almost equally. It's a hard call, I think I'll look into it some more to be as certain as possible.

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
Today 12:32 AM
-->

Ex-User (13503)

Local time
-->
How certain are you that said INTJ types are true INTJs?

Thinking of your closest friend and/or longest friendship, what type/s are they, and reading over socionics type relations, which one/s fit best? http://www.socionics.com/rel/rel.htm

Would you consider yourself stressed, hypomanic, or otherwise unhealthy? When testing?

5w4 typically means INTP or male INFJ.

Jennywocky

Tacky Flamingo
Local time
-->
I'm 5w4 (594 tritype) sx/sp, with an LII socionics test outcome and/or socionics INTj -- although with the latter, I've seen them further broken down into subtypes of INTj-Ti and INTj-Ne, of which I am closer to the second type.

I actually have some trouble connecting with MBTI xNTJ's, their Ni seems kind of incomprehensible to me -- they seem to push for closure more radically and I can't track their logic all the time, they seem to jump from an idea to a conclusion and sometimes it seems like their personal preference rather than a logical conclusion. I do much better with NP or NFJ, I can grasp what they're doing.

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
-->
Oh interesting. And you're an INTP according to MBTI?

Depending on how I feel at the time I get INTJ, INFJ, INTP and INFP on most tests I take. I am definitely Introverted and I am definitely Intuitive. I have lots of empathy so if it is possible I have too much, this means I get F allot and T sometimes. I was more rational earlier in life. I always have ideas. I like Science and Technology. But I realized I was lonely so I became softer. Allot softer. Now I am cute and cuddly. But Carl Jung said INTP's were childlike. I did go through the angry atheist phase for a while, which is what a T would do but overall no one knows what I am?

Oh and here is my enneagram. (most T's are 6's)

enneagram.png

Jennywocky

Tacky Flamingo
Local time
-->
you have a pretty close distribution for six types there.

I'd say the only sure thing is that you are not an Eight, Three, or Seven.

INTPiee

Redshirt
Local time
-->
Depending on how I feel at the time I get INTJ, INFJ, INTP and INFP on most tests I take. I am definitely Introverted and I am definitely Intuitive. I have lots of empathy so if it is possible I have too much, this means I get F allot and T sometimes. I was more rational earlier in life. I always have ideas. I like Science and Technology. But I realized I was lonely so I became softer. Allot softer. Now I am cute and cuddly. But Carl Jung said INTP's were childlike. I did go through the angry atheist phase for a while, which is what a T would do but overall no one knows what I am?

enneagram.png

Yes I think type 6 is common amongst most types.

Have you looked at the functions in specific? It's difficult to simply go on introvert/extrovert, intuitive/sensing etc it may be more helpful for you to looklook at whether you lead with Ni, Ti or Fi, and perhaps a better method would be to determine whether you use Fi or Fe. Going off of behaviour rather than cognitive processes is very confusing and inaccurate.

INTPiee

Redshirt
Local time
-->
How certain are you that said INTJ types are true INTJs?

Thinking of your closest friend and/or longest friendship, what type/s are they, and reading over socionics type relations, which one/s fit best? http://www.socionics.com/rel/rel.htm

Would you consider yourself stressed, hypomanic, or otherwise unhealthy? When testing?

5w4 typically means INTP or male INFJ.

Fairly certain. Two of them are self typed INTJs, very much into MBTI (in fact, it was one of those INTJ that introduced MBTI to myself). The other INTJ I typed after they took a test. The functions are a perfect fit.

My closest friends are Ni users. INFJ, 3x INTJ. I have an INTP friend, but haven't known her long enough to build a close friendship. She is fun to be around.

I've taken the test multiple times in varying situations, mostly healthy though. I wouldn't say I'm stressed or unhealthy. Like I said, when I took different tests I always got ILI or LII. However, a co founder of the website worldsocionics.com (I think that was the site) sent me a test of his own, on which I scored IEE. I was quite baffled and decided to look into it more extensively. I've looked at each information element in each position for all three types, and IEE is the best fit, the closest match.

Oh wait, were you asking about the socionics types of my friends? If so then I don't know.

Yeah I'm an INTP.

Nick85

Local time
-->
http://www.sociotype.com/tests/result/est/207012

Odd. So I am an INTJ in MBTI according to this?

(Also thanks for the link to the test Animekitty, I've never done one before)
ILI converts to either INTJ or INTP. From my understanding, it depends whether you're more confident of T>F or N>S.

I'm pretty sure I'm the same as you - INTP and ILI. Do these descriptions work?
http://www.sociotype.com/socionics/types/ILI-INTp/subtypes/
They match me better than any other I've seen.

Nick85

Local time
-->

enneagram.png
https://www.eclecticenergies.com/enneagram/evaltest.php

I'm probably not a 6, although 5w6 seems likely.

Type 5 - 10.4
Type 9 - 10
Type 1 - 9.4
Type 6 - 8.4
Type 4 - 5.3

Wing 9w1 - 14.7
Wing 5w6 - 14.6
Wing 1w9 - 14.4
Wing 6w5 - 13.6
Wing 5w4 - 13.1
Wing 9w8 - 10.9
Wing 4w5 - 10.5
Wing 1w2 - 10.3
Wing 6w7 - 9.9
Wing 4w3 - 6.5

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
Today 1:32 AM
-->
I think it was mostly accepted that I was LSI-Ti on the16types.com

INTPiee

Redshirt
Local time
-->
I think it was mostly accepted that I was LSI-Ti on the16types.com

LSI? That's interesting. And you're INTP in MBTI? Did you examine each information element and its positions?

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
-->
LSI? That's interesting. And you're INTP in MBTI? Did you examine each information element and its positions?

Nope, just giving what others have typed me. On here, Auburn (whom I consider to be pretty good at typing people) said I am 45% ISFP, 40% ISTP and 15% INTJ for reference.

Niclmaki

Disturber of the Peace
Local time
-->
ILI converts to either INTJ or INTP. From my understanding, it depends whether you're more confident of T>F or N>S.

I'm pretty sure I'm the same as you - INTP and ILI. Do these descriptions work?
http://www.sociotype.com/socionics/types/ILI-INTp/subtypes/
They match me better than any other I've seen.

I lean towards more ENTP than INTP, but I can accept INTP because Im not THAT sure. I'll check out that link now.

Auburn

Luftschloss Schöpfer
Local time
-->
LIE-1Te TeNi (ENTj)
http://www.sociotype.com/tests/result/est/207150
ILI (INTp): 97% as likely

Ah! This is the first time I've gotten anything other than INTj, or the occasional INFj. It's directly related to recent changes in my development which I've been working on.

Nick85

Local time
-->
LIE-1Te TeNi (ENTj)

Ah! This is the first time I've gotten anything other than INTj, or the occasional INFj. It's directly related to recent changes in my development which I've been working on.

I got that result once.
LIE-1Te with 90% as likely ILI
http://www.sociotype.com/tests/result/est/199999

Also got ILI-1Te with 91% as likely LIE
http://www.sociotype.com/tests/result/est/199792

And SLI-0
http://www.sociotype.com/tests/result/est/206815

The pictures tests are interesting, and despite what some might say about not judging a book by its cover, I think there's definitely something to them. While physical attractiveness is something I notice and prefer over unattractiveness it doesn't seem to be a factor in which female pictures I pick.

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
-->
Yes I think type 6 is common amongst most types.

Have you looked at the functions in specific? It's difficult to simply go on introvert/extrovert, intuitive/sensing etc it may be more helpful for you to looklook at whether you lead with Ni, Ti or Fi, and perhaps a better method would be to determine whether you use Fi or Fe. Going off of behaviour rather than cognitive processes is very confusing and inaccurate.

Most material lacks coherent concepts to tell us what a function is. Most material goes by axiomatic definitions that do not relate to reality accept within the definitions themselves. I read chapter 10 by Carl Jung but it makes things no clearer for me. Michael Pierce is a good source for information, Wikipedia is not. According to him I am ENFP. He did not explicitly say I was ENFP but in his series, after I sent him a message he did a video on ENFP's. Because he is INFJ his reactions to my videos made him talk faster than normal to get a grasp on my Ne and Fi together.

Because I definitely have Ne I keep reexamining my type when I get new information. Ti vs Fi is the tricky part because when reading Jung I do think I am Ti. Jung says Ti is alway reordering its thoughts. And he says Fi is focused on the self. In contrasts Te must follow the established rules / procedure Te demands and Fe will lie to get what it wants. T and F are rational functions, they are about getting results. Introversion and Extroversion is the direction from where such results are derived.

Perception is different from Judgment in that there is no goal. I was confused by this because I thought only Te was goal oriented. All judgment is goal oriented. Perception is about awareness. Intuition is awareness of possibility. Sensation is awareness of concrete reality. Introverted Intuition is the most aware of what is possible in the subconscious. Ni knows what is on the inside. Extraverted Intuition is more aware of what is possible in external reality. Extraverted Sensation is high resolution of reality, ever increasing resolution. Si is certainty of what is in reality always looking for more certainty.

Now that I understand Judgment is goal oriented I can define T and F with I and E. Ti goal is to order thoughts perfectly by transcending axioms and defining thought by the limits of thought itself, pure thought (Kants critique of pure reason). Te wants to order thought in accordance with reality. The limits of thought are defined by reality and if Te is unaware of a higher reality it will define thought by lower empirical reality with no transcendental speculations unless such speculations are discovered to be within the realm reality to begin with. With feeling as extroverted, feelings goal is to order reality in accordance with what it feels should be the reality. Reality must conform to what is felt should be and so action is necessary to achieve it. Feeling as introverted, its goal is to perfect the self. To become perfected in what it feels and to eliminate everything in the self that it should not be. Fi soul focus is the self and what it should be.

If I am anything I can see both Ti and Fi in me. I can see both Ne and Se in me. The most distant functions from me are Si and Ni along with Fe and Te. Thus my type is not MBTI nor Socionics. It is Extroverted Perception and Introverted Judgment. MBTI is a failed theory because it is too behaviorist. It confuses definitions with concepts. And MBTI says nothing about Individuation. The last stage in Individuation is Ni. Individuation Proceeds from the ego (consciousness) to the unconscious.

Unconscious - Conscious

(deep self) Ni Fi Ti Si - Ne Fe Te Se (Most conscious)

I saw my Anima (female self) once. I had to get past my shadow first.

All functions represent a part of the self that become integrated with Individuation.

PmjPmj

Full of stars.
Local time
-->
The pictures tests are interesting, and despite what some might say about not judging a book by its cover

You can 100% see Ni in a person's eyes if they use it dominantly or in an auxiliary capacity. It's a sort of gaze which seems to burn through whatever it lands on. It's aggressive, almost.

I have noted this without exception in every xNxJ I have encountered. Which by now is quite a few.

It's most noticeable in INTJs I think. Still easily noticeable in the other types though.

INTPiee

Redshirt
Local time
-->
Nope, just giving what others have typed me. On here, Auburn (whom I consider to be pretty good at typing people) said I am 45% ISFP, 40% ISTP and 15% INTJ for reference.

Ok, I see. That's interesting. Thanks :)

INTPiee

Redshirt
Local time
-->
I got Logical Sensory Energiser (LSE) on that one. I gotta research this stuff more.

It's interesting. If you're interested in it then you'll enjoy it. It is quite different to MBTI, I still know very little about it myself. I also need to research more.

INTPiee

Redshirt
Local time
-->
Most material lacks coherent concepts to tell us what a function is. Most material goes by axiomatic definitions that do not relate to reality accept within the definitions themselves. I read chapter 10 by Carl Jung but it makes things no clearer for me. Michael Pierce is a good source for information, Wikipedia is not. According to him I am ENFP. He did not explicitly say I was ENFP but in his series, after I sent him a message he did a video on ENFP's. Because he is INFJ his reactions to my videos made him talk faster than normal to get a grasp on my Ne and Fi together.

Because I definitely have Ne I keep reexamining my type when I get new information. Ti vs Fi is the tricky part because when reading Jung I do think I am Ti. Jung says Ti is alway reordering its thoughts. And he says Fi is focused on the self. In contrasts Te must follow the established rules / procedure Te demands and Fe will lie to get what it wants. T and F are rational functions, they are about getting results. Introversion and Extroversion is the direction from where such results are derived.

Perception is different from Judgment in that there is no goal. I was confused by this because I thought only Te was goal oriented. All judgment is goal oriented. Perception is about awareness. Intuition is awareness of possibility. Sensation is awareness of concrete reality. Introverted Intuition is the most aware of what is possible in the subconscious. Ni knows what is on the inside. Extraverted Intuition is more aware of what is possible in external reality. Extraverted Sensation is high resolution of reality, ever increasing resolution. Si is certainty of what is in reality always looking for more certainty.

Now that I understand Judgment is goal oriented I can define T and F with I and E. Ti goal is to order thoughts perfectly by transcending axioms and defining thought by the limits of thought itself, pure thought (Kants critique of pure reason). Te wants to order thought in accordance with reality. The limits of thought are defined by reality and if Te is unaware of a higher reality it will define thought by lower empirical reality with no transcendental speculations unless such speculations are discovered to be within the realm reality to begin with. With feeling as extroverted, feelings goal is to order reality in accordance with what it feels should be the reality. Reality must conform to what is felt should be and so action is necessary to achieve it. Feeling as introverted, its goal is to perfect the self. To become perfected in what it feels and to eliminate everything in the self that it should not be. Fi soul focus is the self and what it should be.

If I am anything I can see both Ti and Fi in me. I can see both Ne and Se in me. The most distant functions from me are Si and Ni along with Fe and Te. Thus my type is not MBTI nor Socionics. It is Extroverted Perception and Introverted Judgment. MBTI is a failed theory because it is too behaviorist. It confuses definitions with concepts. And MBTI says nothing about Individuation. The last stage in Individuation is Ni. Individuation Proceeds from the ego (consciousness) to the unconscious.

Unconscious - Conscious

All functions represent a part of the self that become integrated with Individuation.

I agree with you. I've only read a little about consciousness, individuation etc. I plan on reading more about it. The system is, inevitably, flawed, just like all other systems we flawed creatures create. I relate to a lot of what you said, yet that was the precise reason I began looking into socionics.

INTP explained one part of me, but left out other parts. Like you, I can very strongly relate to both Ti and Fi. I'm also completely certain I relate to Ne. I also relate a lot to Ni. The ones that are most distant from me are Se and Te. I even took two different function tests several times each, and my four strongest functions (in order) were Ti-Ne-Ni-Fi, and my lowest scoring functions were Te-Se. My Fe is decent but very undervalued. I'm aware that test results aren't accurate, but it's consistent with what I've seen in myself.

Looking at socionics, IEE fits my description the best. It is, however, a little contradictory to INTP in that INTP Ti is dominant whilst IEE Ti is vulnerable (a weak and vulnerable position). However, when I read how Ti manifests itself in the vulnerable position, it fit. That's why my next step was to reevaluate my MBTI type. Ti definitely fit more than Fi (and this was confirmed by aforementioned function tests).

I guess this is why I created this thread, I thought it was strange because I was told it was a peculiar, uncommon but still slightly possible combination. However, after reading what you wrote, I feel a lot more comfortable and confident in my conclusion, because it's still an imperfect system that we know little about, and humans are far too complex to be able to quantify, categorise and explain ourselves. However, I do feel like INTP along with IEE is pretty close to encompassing at least my main cognitive processes quite nicely.

(I'm sure it goes without saying that I too constantly second guess my type due to Ne).

Thanks for your post by the way. It reminded me that I really want to read more about Jungian theory in general.

Reluctantly

Resident disMember
Local time
Yesterday 8:32 PM
-->
There was a pretty good test I took a long time ago that checked a lot of different variables in each type. I remember getting some weird combination of INFj, INTp, INFp, and INTj all being about equal, though I think the test concluded I was INFj anyway. Can't say it means much to me when I've had the most difficulty with people that are high on ESTj and ESFj characteristics. I think maybe I'm INFp or INTp or maybe not differentiated past INXp, could make sense too. Or I am INFj and have spent too much time in my superego that it doesn't matter much anymore. I don't know. These typologies kind of get annoying pretty quickly.

Trixanne

Redshirt
Local time
Today 5:32 PM
-->
I'm 5w4 (594 tritype) sx/sp, with an LII socionics test outcome and/or socionics INTj -- although with the latter, I've seen them further broken down into subtypes of INTj-Ti and INTj-Ne, of which I am closer to the second type.

I actually have some trouble connecting with MBTI xNTJ's, their Ni seems kind of incomprehensible to me -- they seem to push for closure more radically and I can't track their logic all the time, they seem to jump from an idea to a conclusion and sometimes it seems like their personal preference rather than a logical conclusion. I do much better with NP or NFJ, I can grasp what they're doing.

That's interesting. I got the same tri type, socionics, etc. Good to know there's more of us out there!

Artsu Tharaz

The Lamb
Local time
Today 5:32 PM
-->
I remember scoring as Ne and also when reading the descriptions I related more to Ne. Ni is supposedly about trends over time, and I know an Ni who describes things in such a manner but I don't think I do. I don't know enough about socionics overall but LII is a strong possibility.

Gather_Wanderer

Space Jokes.
Local time
-->
LIE-1Te TeNi (ENTj)
http://www.sociotype.com/tests/result/est/207150

Dude I learned so much about typology from studying some of the things you researched that its a little weird seeing you take a test like this. I mean I don't care either way and you can do whatever you want, you're an open-minded guy.

Still though. I believed u teecher. Now I have no direction and shall turn to the streets of typology.

In other news, I got INTJ.
I've also had some people tell me recently they think I'm an INTJ though I would never have guessed that myself. Still leaning mostly towards ISFJ or INTP.

INTPiee

Redshirt
Local time
-->

Unconscious - Conscious

I agree with you. I've only read a little about consciousness, individuation etc. I plan on reading more about it. The system is, inevitably, flawed, just like all other systems we flawed creatures create. I relate to a lot of what you said, yet that was the precise reason I began looking into socionics.

INTP explained one part of me, but left out other parts. Like you, I can very strongly relate to both Ti and Fi. I'm also completely certain I relate to Ne. I also relate a lot to Ni. The ones that are most distant from me are Se and Te. I even took two different function tests several times each, and my four strongest functions (in order) were Ti-Ne-Ni-Fi, and my lowest scoring functions were Te-Se. My Fe is decent but very undervalued. I'm aware that test results aren't accurate, but it's consistent with what I've seen in myself.

Looking at socionics, IEE fits my description the best. It is, however, a little contradictory to INTP in that INTP Ti is dominant whilst IEE Ti is vulnerable (a weak and vulnerable position). However, when I read how Ti manifests itself in the vulnerable position, it fit. That's why my next step was to reevaluate my MBTI type. Ti definitely fit more than Fi (and this was confirmed by aforementioned function tests).

I guess this is why I created this thread, I thought it was strange because I was told it was a peculiar, uncommon but still slightly possible combination. However, after reading what you wrote, I feel a lot more comfortable and confident in my conclusion, because it's still an imperfect system that we know little about, and humans are far too complex to be able to quantify, categorise and explain ourselves. However, I do feel like INTP along with IEE is pretty close to encompassing at least my main cognitive processes quite nicely.

(I'm sure it goes without saying that I too constantly second guess my type due to Ne).

Thanks for your post by the way. It reminded me that I really want to read more about Jungian theory in general

Potion Purple

Redshirt
Local time
-->
Your Sociotype: ILE-2Ti NeTi (ENTp)
Intuitive Logical Extrovert - The Inventor
(from http://www.sociotype.com/tests/)

LSE - Logical Sensory Energiser
is ESTJ
(from https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/iPsyght3)

^I identify with ILE more though, but that's because curiosity is a big thing for me.

Enneagram is 9w8 the last I checked, if it matters..not that I remember what 9w8 meant.

I've gotten ISTP, then INFP, then INTJ and INTP on the 16personalities test.

nanook

a scream in a vortex
Local time
Today 7:32 AM
-->
My socionics result has often been ILI which is almost certainly wrong, because i have zero of the skills that ILI are supposed to have, according to socionics profiles. And i could never test as mbti INTJ either. When my result has been ILI, then thinking has also been really low in percent. Only my introversion is undoubtable.

Sometimes my socionics result was EII which makes a bit more sense. But i really think both may be wrong. I have also tested as LII lately. I resonate with much of the Gulenko description. How i am in relationship.

I appear to be lost in the feeling aspect of shadow (tert+inf), or confused between thinking and feeling, like a J dominant type might be, when his relationship with life turns to shit. But in socionics it seems possible that this confusion about my judgement might be interpreted as judgement being only auxiliary and perception being more dominant, which might explain the ILI and occasional IEI and super rare IEE result? So LII may become ILI. Whereas in mbti this would not happen. Ti would (when intruded upon by Fe) be interpreted as Fi instead (INTP->INFP).

I really hate how none of the socionics.com profiles make me go like "yeah, that is totally me, dude!" The other night i tried to feel into which dual sounds like it may be mine. But didn't get a good hunch either.

The profiles on http://wikisocion.net/ are different. On this page i used to have a much stronger feeling of resonance with some profiles, than with others.

http://www.wikisocion.org/en/index.php?title=Wikisocion_home#Socionics_Types

http://www.wikisocion.org/en/index.php?title=LII_Profile_by_Gulenko

http://wikisocion.org/en/index.php?title=Wikisocion_LII_composite

Ex-User (8886)

Local time
-->
You remind me myself. For 3 years I wanted to be Intj (mbti) simply because I thought they are better (more successful). But after I learned a lot about intj, they seem less intelligent, because they lack logic. Thats why on debute we can easly destroy every their thought even if they are right because they cant provide as Many arguments as we can.

(offtop- esfp are the worst ppl, zero logic, if you debatę with them they are so stiupid that they start attack you personally, and you cant win with them in this area because they are lauder, more e aggressiv and manipulative. So never talk with esfp, that is the Concept I made after living with 4 esfps and debating with them Long hours. Endofftop)

You are intj in socionics and I suggest you to trust in relationship descriptions. Even if Many are not descriptions are not accurate, final conclussions are right. Stick with Si ppl, they will take Care of you and they will appreciate your Ne. Fe ppl appreciate your Ti and help you with ppl (fi never help you around New ppl, I had isfp girlfriend and it was terrible around Her friends).

Avoid esfp, estp, entj (they think as good as you are, but they are bossy and we are rebel or independent, they live in Reality while we are best in theory). Also they want get Job done, and we want understand things and become masters). Best types for us are estj (they can mąkę a lot of boring work for you, they are funny because of their low fi, and they are amazed by our intellect. Esfj are best for romantic relationship but nothing other.

Remember to keep with ideas, not facts with exploring socionics, because it is created by intuitive ppl (infj probably).

Nick85

Local time
-->
Your Sociotype: ILE-2Ti NeTi (ENTp)
Intuitive Logical Extrovert - The Inventor
(from http://www.sociotype.com/tests/)

LSE - Logical Sensory Energiser
is ESTJ
(from https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/iPsyght3)

^I identify with ILE more though, but that's because curiosity is a big thing for me.

Enneagram is 9w8 the last I checked, if it matters..not that I remember what 9w8 meant.

I've gotten ISTP, then INFP, then INTJ and INTP on the 16personalities test.

I got IEI and IEE on the iPsyght3 test
Tend to get Te dom/creative, paired with either Ni or Si on the sociotype one (ILI, ILI, LIE and SLI so far) although LII is usually still 70-90% as likely.
But I still get INTP more than INTJ on MBTI tests.
Enneagram was 9w1, 1w9 or 5w6.

Auburn

Luftschloss Schöpfer
Local time
-->
Dude I learned so much about typology from studying some of the things you researched that its a little weird seeing you take a test like this. I mean I don't care either way and you can do whatever you want, you're an open-minded guy.

Still though. I believed u teecher. Now I have no direction and shall turn to the streets of typology.

In other news, I got INTJ.
I've also had some people tell me recently they think I'm an INTJ though I would never have guessed that myself. Still leaning mostly towards ISFJ or INTP.

Ah, reputations are so difficult to manage...
I'm quite an ignorant, disenchanting human just like all the rest. :)

But to clarify, I was happy to see this test type me as something different because said tests are only functional in accurately typing people who fall on the one-sided spectrum. I don't have terrible confidence in Socionic's tests, but they have more merit to them than MBTI tests, for what they're worth.

One of the things I've also learned over the years is the value of moderation, and grey areas. There's hardly a case where something is 100% wrong, and most attempts at systems are formed from some initially valid observations. But the devil's in the details, as they say, and most models go on to make broad generalizations from a sample size that's far too narrow.

Socionics and MBTI are aiming to approximate at something, to varying degrees of success, and within the bounds of those degrees -- they have something to offer.

ENTP lurker

Usually useless
Local time
-->
According to this charge model by Gulenko:

gulenko-positive-negative-1.jpg

I identify most with:
S- sensation of discomfort (part of Si)
F+ power sensing of resistance (part of Se)
R+ ethics of forgiveness (part of Fi)
E- ethics of negative dramatic emotions (part of Fe)
T- Intuition of the past (part of Ni)
I+ Intuition of prospects (part of Ne) also I- Intuition of alternatives is strong (part of Ne)
P- Business logic of saving (part of Te)
L+ Logic of design / a uniform structure (part of Ti)

I'm one of the types that shares the same benefactor and supervision rings. According to those values (S-, F+, R+, E-T-, I+, P-, L+) types are:
ILE, SEI, LSI, EIE, SEE, ILI, EII, LSE.

Out of those I pick ILE/ENTp.

Types that share S+, F-, R-, E+,T+, I-, P+, L- values belongs to according to rings:
LII, ESE, SLE, IEI, LIE, ESI, IEI, SLI.

ENTP lurker

Usually useless
Local time
-->
Easiest way to type is through interactions with different people.

base = dominant

How you react to different information elements or how you make different people to react different information elements.

For example if you offer Fi base type efficient solutions and tips to make or save money they are all over you.

If you demonstrate good logic Fe base people tend to be really into you and ask all about different models of thought.

If you are plain old silly Si base types tend to get very invigorated by you.

If you demonstrate sureness and decisiveness of situations while taking the command Ni base types tend to really respect you.

If you are too logical in your ways Fi base types tend to get very upset. :D

Finding your creative function (auxiliary):

You are not excessively into it but handle it well. Actually you do a lot of demonstrative element (sixth function) when you access it. It is not pure.

For LIIs and EIIs it leads to generation of imaginary worlds and characters.
It is actually more Ni but imaginary non real part of it is Ne.

For LIEs and EIEs it about change of paths. Lots of Ne but it is about achieving Ni. Steve Jobs and Jordan Peterson are great examples of this.

ILEs and SLEs tend to generate functional models from collected data.
More Te but it achieves Ti goals.

TheManBeyond

Banned
Local time
-->
Objects in the mirror might look closer than they
According to this charge model by Gulenko:

gulenko-positive-negative-1.jpg

I identify most with:
S- sensation of discomfort (part of Si)
F+ power sensing of resistance (part of Se)
R+ ethics of forgiveness (part of Fi)
E- ethics of negative dramatic emotions (part of Fe)
T- Intuition of the past (part of Ni)
I+ Intuition of prospects (part of Ne) also I- Intuition of alternatives is strong (part of Ne)
P- Business logic of saving (part of Te)
L+ Logic of design / a uniform structure (part of Ti)

I'm one of the types that shares the same benefactor and supervision rings. According to those values (S-, F+, R+, E-T-, I+, P-, L+) types are:
ILE, SEI, LSI, EIE, SEE, ILI, EII, LSE.

Out of those I pick ILE/ENTp.

Types that share S+, F-, R-, E+,T+, I-, P+, L- values belongs to according to rings:
LII, ESE, SLE, IEI, LIE, ESI, IEI, SLI.

interesting, according to that table i am ENFJ

ZenRaiden

One atom of me
Local time
-->
I am pretty much INTp in socionics. In MBTI my Ni is almost as high as Ne. My Fi is greater than Fe. My Ti twice as bigger as Te. But I dont subscribe to functions really since the defintions of functions dont really work. The irony of calling it a function.

Nebulous

Local time
-->
I finally did the test

Kinda

ENFp a.k.a. Intuitive-Ethical Extratim "The Reporter",
ENTp a.k.a. Intuitive-Logical Extratim "The Inventor".

MBTI® Type Dynamics
ENTp Ne,Ti,Fe,Si

your type is ENTp a.k.a. Intuitive-Logical Extratim "The Inventor", you are confident and concrete regarding your ability to recognise common tendencies and possibilities, creative and inventive regarding your understanding of how things work, delicate and insecure regarding how excited others are about you, and you wish to have a clear perception and consistency regarding the necessities and sensations of your body.

Heh blar blarr

::twisteddevil: :kodama1:

baccheion

Local time
-->
INTp or INTj. I was never able to figure out which.

Top Bottom