• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Intro Message

magnificent_lune

Redshirt
Local time
Today 4:09 PM
-->
Hello Everyone,

I'm not really certain how much to include here but I suppose that the TLDR version is that I'm an INTP according to several MBTI assessments and that I had a pretty dull and unfulfilling life comprised of choices based on fear and self-loathing that lead to a nervous breakdown and hospitalization about a month ago. Resulting in a shiny diagnosis of Bipolar and Schyzotypal Personality Disorders. I also like electronics, programming, astronomy, physics, meditation and so much more that I feel I'll never have time to learn.

Hope to interact with many of you here. - A Lune

computerhxr

Village Idiot
Local time
Today 3:09 PM
-->
No worries, people get all butthurt when you dissagree with them, or push your around so they don't have to be the ones with the disorder.

I can relate, and honestly I've found it's best to just give your last fuck, and just be your self. Then just focus on the people who like you and treat you well.

Plenty of geniuses around the forum that you can learn from regarding the topics you're interested in.

Rook

enter text
Local time
Tomorrow 1:09 AM
-->
Hey human! Well, what else do you like?

And of greater import: What music dost thou love!?

onesteptwostep

Junior Hegelian
Local time
Tomorrow 7:09 AM
-->
Lots of stress huh? I was hospitalized too once, could relate.

Welcome!

moody

Local time
Today 3:09 PM
-->
Resulting in a shiny diagnosis of Bipolar and Schyzotypal Personality Disorders

Eh, don't let that bother you. Diagnosises are only for giving other practitioners "the jist" of what kinds of problems and/or symptoms you struggle with. Sometimes putting belief into a diagnosis is way more detrimental for yourself than simply treating it as though you are revising an essay (rather, the "essay" in this case would be your life). Other times diagnosises give people catharsis. Often, they're wrong. At times they're not. Whichever, if something doesn't feel right to you, trust that feeling. That may be the wrong advise because I don't know you...but as someone whose had a few different health issues throughout the years, I've found that when something doesn't make complete sense to me or doesn't "click," it's not the right treatment/medication/diagnosis. And don't put your complete faith into anyone/thing, because they're not you. All actions and behaviors aren't necessarily rational, but the reasoning behind them is never irrational. There's no such thing, because there's always acute reasons for why we function and behave the way we do. So just be smart, keep on your toes, and don't take anything too seriously. Now I'm rambling...

Top Bottom