• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

isolation

RadicalDreamer31

Local time
Today 9:13 AM
-->
Pgibs. Do you see the user title on the previous reply? Unless you want to bare the same, don't start a harassment campaign.

Also I must inform you, that it is not your assessment of me that I take issue with. Rather that you think you are in a position to assess. I am not on the defense, I am on the attack.

pgibbons

Banned
Local time
Today 9:13 AM
-->
I am not on the defense, I am on the attack.
I have to say, that's actually kind of cute. I must now assume that you are like 15 years old and that's OK because I was like that too when I was your age.
Generally when somebody threatens me, I may make it my mission to crush them. In your case I will let it go, but just for the record, I'm unbannable :elephant:

Absurdity

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 6:13 AM
-->
I have publicly warned both of you to stop dragging out this little spat of yours. Hopefully your time away during this temp ban will give you a chance to let go of this pettiness.

Peter

Banned
Local time
Today 1:13 PM
-->
Didn't I just say that I was unbannable? Absurdity, you are now my new target for pathetically trying to ban me. You know, don't even make it a Temp Ban, go for the real thing. In fact, go ahead and ban what you perceive to be my IP address. You should have known better than to gain negative attention from a true INTP. I will make you wish that you didn't, as this is only the beginning. You will be my new personal enjoyment project and I'm thinking of a few months at the least.
So go ahead and ban this account but know that the next time, you won't even know it's me, until I reveal myself. MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Absurdity

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
Um, ok.

Actually, I've got a job interview in a little bit. I promise I'll ban you after though.

Peter

Banned
Local time
-->
Playing nice now are we... Well it's not too late for me to change my mind then. If you are ready to deal with the hassle (and I won't make it as entertaining as this), challenge me and ban this account when you get back. If you accept that I'm unbannable, don't ban this account and I will most likely leave you in peace.

Cognisant

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 2:13 AM
-->
They can ban your IP address.

Or post it :twisteddevil:

Reves

Banned
Local time
-->
That's what I just said, try to ban it, yet I'm back. It is simply impossible. I can change my email, I can change my IP. So what the hell are you gonna do about it? Nothing! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Absurdity

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
Lord deliver us from this terrifying wizard of the interwebz.

Top Bottom