• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

League of legends

Rank?

• Total voters

YOLOisonlyprinciple

Local time
Today 11:44 PM
-->
Had an idea of starting this thread after checkin out the Overwatch thread..

So, how many of u play League, and have played league in this season.
And what is ur preferred role

And do u wanna duo :p (support main)

You may or may not want want to vote in the poll..

I havent really done anything with people in this forum, other than posting in here- so i just was thinkin to have some fun :D

Grayman

Soul Shade
Local time
Today 11:14 AM
-->
I quit when I realize that 99% of low level players were actually duo accounts who have been playing this game for years. Then they give newbees shit because they are playing beginner and are not good at it (Because they are fucking beginners). Then I got stuck with a bunch of bots which people created to play the game and level up without having to actually play the game themselves and they do stupid shit because they are bots and it takes the fun out of it.

It's good if you got people to play with who you know. I did for a bit and had some fun times with them. Probably not going back though even if a new band formed. I don't have the time.

YOLOisonlyprinciple

Local time
-->
@Grayman, I honestly dont know why they say this about LoL. I find the community to be very nice in general for the newbie players.
In general, they are pretty nice compared to what i expect; or maybe my tolerance level and expectations from humanity is just pretty high lol :D
Honestly if anyone shit talks a under level 30 player, he is pretty much the worst loser in this game, no one shit talks in a normals game.
If a person shit talks an unranked player hes almost 100% in bronze, and probably a 10 year old. But in general the community is pretty chill. Most mid-high level people dont rage if you play safe.

and btw, they reduced the time it takes to get to level 30 by a huge amount, like it is 1/4th of the previous time

When i was levelling up lvl 1-30 i remember asking questions like where is the shop etc,

@Hadoblado,
Silver- Unranked covers it all, plus u dont have to explain it as well :p

Hadoblado

think again losers
Local time
Tomorrow 3:44 AM
-->
I believe that they've overhauled the justice system since I played. League used to be very toxic, but they cracked down on it really hard with automated bans etc.

They've also improved the role system. Now you can queue as your preferred role I believe? It used to be that there would be an enormous amount of tension between players as people inevitably got stuck in a game doing something they didn't want to. *Tryndatop or afk*.

YOLOisonlyprinciple

Local time
-->
Lol, that was the main reason i became a support main

No one wants support, so i dont have to argue with others :D

Pyropyro

Magos Biologis
Local time
Tomorrow 2:14 AM
-->
Lol, that was the main reason i became a support main

No one wants support, so i dont have to argue with others :D

Support FTW!

I enjoy playing banana girl (Soraka) although sometimes people think I'm a girl when I play her :/

@Hado. Hm... I might try to re-join the community if this overhaul is actually that effective as you say. Clicking that mute button gets pretty tiresome fast.

Axwell

Redshirt
Local time
Today 7:14 PM
-->
I've played league this season and quickly got Diamond and stopped playing. Not a lot of incentive to continue playing.

Jungle > All. ;)

YOLOisonlyprinciple

Local time
-->
Ye, im in gold now but I dont have time to play till next season, so stopped playing

What do you main, i love Voli, awesome to stomp low elos.

I just watch LCS now and then, playing to climb requires consistent practice which i dont have cos of exams :O

Starfishtea

Memer
Local time
Today 8:14 PM
-->
I tried getting into league last year because a good friend of mine was really into it. I had no idea what I was doing and I accidentally joined a game with real people believing they were bots at first. Everyone was unbelievably rude and I was really appalled by the way I was treated and decided to never touch the game again. I still feel bad whenever lol is mentioned.

YOLOisonlyprinciple

Local time
-->
@starfishtea,
did you use your account or your friend's account?
If you used your account, just know that the people who were rude to you are 100% surely the bottom-bronze level players.
They are probably players who got probably banned and are too bad to play against actual experienced players. These players are just the bottom feeding bullies of the gaming community who only know to beat up on newbies. But tbh, the game itself will make experienced players play against experienced players after the first 4-5 games.

If you had used your friend's account, i can see why they would be rude to you. Because of the matchmaking, your presence in that game wouldve been a 4v5 pretty much, and inevitable loss. But still if it was a normals game no one would really rage at you unless they are kids/idiots.
But if you had played a ranked game by mistake, everyone would rage at you, heck even i wouldve raged on you so bad that you would ragequit lmao.

But if it wasnt a ranked game on your friend's account, just know that the idiots who were rude were basically the least skilled players with zero game knowledge or intelligence, they are players who wouldve played for 2-3 years and still would lose to someone who just started the game 3-4 months back because they are basically mentally retarded.

Top Bottom