• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Love

LucasM

Local time
Today 2:10 AM
-->
I love my family. They love me. Sometimes, it's hard. I phoned them, said I loved them. They were happy. And I'm distressed and in turmoil.
It is a war within. I open up, and I clam up. Why can't I just be? What I need to be, what they need from me.
I am alone. I sing, I dance, I prance, and then 'they' show up, and I despair. Who do they know? Do they know me?
Darn emotions. Yet without them, I'd hate myself contradiction though that may be.

Auburn

Luftschloss Schöpfer
Local time
Today 1:10 AM
-->
please, explain...

Jesin

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 4:10 AM
-->
Yes, that was a bit confusing.

Please explain.

(I think I recognize this pattern...)

Jordan~

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 8:10 AM
-->
It sounds like maybe he didn't intend to post? There's an edit button right there, you know, but I think some people have read it already. Don't worry, we're INTPs.

Jesin

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 4:10 AM
-->
Oh, yeah, that could be it. Well, he still has time to edit it out if he wants to, although he can't prevent us from remembering it. I hope he doesn't run away or anything...

LucasM

Local time
-->
I think I was saying how having emotions bottled up, especially when others are around, can be hard on me, especially when I feel emotional and desperately want them to see the 'real' me. But as it (my feeling side) is always clammed up, it makes it difficult for others to see this side of me. And these others I refer to are people who love me and I love in return. I just hope they can appreciate how I feel, when I can't bring it out across to them in an appropiately emotional way. (BIG HUGS AND KISSES... ech).

LucasM

Local time
-->
Well, no worries, it is all figured out now and I am alright now. Please ignore this thread. You can delete this thread if you want. It was an interesting process, but I have my answer now. Bye.

Top Bottom