• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Map your brain to someone famous

StevenM

beep
Local time
Today 6:28 AM
-->
http://mic.com/brain/map-your-mind/

I guess it determines a famous person who utilizes their brain very similar to yours.

Mine: Abraham/ Dickinson
You're a true introvert who takes your work very seriously. You get both your introversion and conscientiousness from Emily Dickinson, the über-talented but reclusive 19th-century poet, and Abraham Lincoln, the revered, 16th President of the United States who led the U.S. through the Civil War and ultimately abolished slavery.

Your rational, math-minded traits come from Abraham Lincoln, and you get your anxious habits come from Emily Dickinson. If you harness your traits to work for and not against you, your drive and focus will outlast your peers'.

What is yours? What do you think of this test?

Local time
Today 10:28 AM
-->
Leonardo of Arc

You have an active imagination and free-spirited side, which means you dream big, believe anything can happen, and are open to new experiences that might present opportunities to learn and explore. You get these traits from Leonardo da Vinci, the genius artist, inventor and mathematician whose talent is still considered to be one of the greatest in the world.

But you're also very disciplined, and have a strong work ethic that grounds your personality and gives all your big dreams and ideas the fuel to become reality. You get these traits from Joan of Arc, the bold, fearless French heroine who was also canonized as a Catholic saint.
meh, i had to select the least worst option for almost all of the questions.

hmm, i wonder if that was the point.

Reluctantly

Resident disMember
Local time
Today 12:28 AM
-->
Ludwig Mozart

You're a true introvert and Type A perfectionist, with an attention to detail and focus that drives your success. You get these traits from Wolfgang Mozart, the prodigious and influential composer, and Ludwig van Beethoven, the German composer and pianist whose influence on music is immeasurable.

You might worry a little too much, but you believe people are good and the best outcome will always surface. You also take calculated risks that have the potential to pay off big time; you get this trait from Beethoven.

I guess.

computerhxr

Village Idiot
Local time
Today 3:28 AM
-->
Cleopatra/Voltaire

You're a confident, creative and optimistic person and a dreamer with big ambitions. You get these traits from Cleopatra, the cunning last pharaoh of Ancient Egypt, and Voltaire, the world-famous writer, philosopher and historian.

Your traits mean you understand the importance of hard work and diligence in chasing your dreams, which you pursue no matter what.

I took the test twice and changed my answers on the questions that I hesitated on. I got the same result both times. I really liked the descriptions and the model of the different parts of the brain.

Voltaire and I have many shared ideas and beliefs so the test is accurate at least for me.

Thanks for posting this one, it was fun!

The Gopher

President
Local time
Today 9:28 PM
-->
I wonder if ISTJ's make spreadsheets of all results they get in tests. I got that as well, and some abriham linando da vinchi hybrid which was all joy filled and successful.

TheManBeyond

Banned
Local time
-->
Objects in the mirror might look closer than they
Abraham Dickinson

You're a true introvert who takes your work very seriously --- ERROR. You get both your introversion and conscientiousness from Emily Dickinson, the über-talented but reclusive 19th-century poet, and Abraham Lincoln, the revered, 16th President of the United States who led the U.S. through the Civil War and ultimately abolished slavery.

Your rational, math-minded traits come from Abraham Lincoln, and you get your anxious habits come from Emily Dickinson. If you harness your traits to work for and not against you, your drive and focus will outlast your peers'.

Jennywocky

Tacky Flamingo
Local time
-->
YOU ARE THE #BRAINCHILD OF
Vincent van Voltaire
vincent-van-voltaire.png

You have an insatiable curiosity and drive, and the energy to relentlessly pursue your imaginative ideas and concepts. You get these traits from both Vincent van Gogh, the influential Post-Impressionist painter, and Voltaire, the witty world-famous writer, philosopher and historian.

Your intense emotions and openness to new ideas come from Van Gogh, which means you get a lot of ideas and believe in every one of them enough to see them through, realistic or not. You're also an optimist with a strong moral compass; you get these traits from Voltaire.

... yeah, obviously the test needs some more work.

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
Today 4:28 AM
-->
Leonardo Antoinette

leonardo-antoinette.png

You're a creative free spirit with an abnormally high level of energy and curiosity. You get each of these traits from both Leonardo da Vinci, the genius artist, inventor and mathematician, and Marie Antoinette, the polarizing Queen of France in the 1790s.

Your optimism and belief in your ideas comes from Da Vinci, while your confident, extroverted side comes from Marie Antoinette. With your imagination, energy and belief in big ideas, your energy is contagious to everyone around you.

nanook

a scream in a vortex
Local time
Today 11:28 AM
-->
you get to do an internet quiz that examines which parts of your brain have the most power over you. how do you react?

1. i won't take the test, nobody is allowed to judge me.
  2. i do the test and pay close attention to the reasoning offered for every question. i don't care about the result.
  3. i hush though the test, paying no attention to the questions and proudly share my test results with everyone.

I'm 3. The facebook idiot. haha. maybe. I have read some of the descriptions.

c'mon, five questions to go, i can't bear it.

Vincent van Beethoven

aaaah *relaxed breath*

*posting result before i read it*

You get your introverted side from both Vincent van Gogh and Ludwig van Beethoven, which proves successful artists and entertainers can be introverts too.

Your energy comes from Ludwig van Beethoven, the prodigious German composer and pianist whose influence on music is immeasurable.

You get your perfectionist, moody side from Vincent van Gogh, the influential Post-Impressionist painter whose eye for even the smallest detail made him one of the most successful artists in the world.

redbaron

irony based lifeform
Local time
-->
YOU ARE THE BRAINCHILD OF
Darwin Wilde

darwin-wilde.png

You get your introverted side and ethical decision-making traits from Charles Darwin, the famous naturalist and geologist, who preferred solitude and intensive study to social gatherings.

You're also a disciplined perfectionist who takes your work seriously and strives to constantly push your boundaries in the name of perfection, which sometimes makes you moody and susceptible to your intense feelings about your work. You get these traits from Oscar Wilde, the prolific writer, poet and playwright.

~

Surprisingly accurate. Those questions sucked though.

Mordecai

Nostalgic Time Transcender
Local time
-->
Ludwig Mozart

You're a true introvert and Type A perfectionist, with an attention to detail and focus that drives your success. You get these traits from Wolfgang Mozart, the prodigious and influential composer, and Ludwig van Beethoven, the German composer and pianist whose influence on music is immeasurable.

You might worry a little too much, but you believe people are good and the best outcome will always surface. You also take calculated risks that have the potential to pay off big time; you get this trait from Beethoven.

Eh... I guess this matches me. I can't say after reading other results that any of these are too accurate

Madoness

that shadow behind lost
Local time
Today 12:28 PM
-->
You get your introverted side from both Vincent van Gogh and Ludwig van Beethoven, which proves successful artists and entertainers can be introverts too.

Your energy comes from Ludwig van Beethoven, the prodigious German composer and pianist whose influence on music is immeasurable.

You get your perfectionist, moody side from Vincent van Gogh, the influential Post-Impressionist painter whose eye for even the smallest detail made him one of the most successful artists in the world.

PmjPmj

Full of stars.
Local time
-->
Leonardo of Arc, apparently.

Local time
-->
Cool quiz. Not sure about accuracy, but oh well.

-->Vincent Van Beethoven.

StevenM

beep
Local time
-->
According to my results
in which I find some faults
It says that I'm a poet
and I didn't even know it.

Anktark

of the swarm
Local time
Today 12:28 PM
-->
I found the questions ludicrous and/or the answer options lacking. The 3D-ish representation of the brain looked interesting though.

Please tell me the people who would wait in line for 8 hours for a new Iphone do not exist and it's just a masked attempt at marketing. Lie if you have to.

Lightweaver

I'm addicted to books.
Local time
Today 3:58 PM
-->
Okay...

Ludwig Mozart

Happy

sorry for english
Local time
-->
Vincent van Edison

You get your creativity, imagination and ambition from both Vincent van Gogh, the influential Post-Impressionist painter, and Thomas Edison, the American inventor and founder of General Electric who was responsible for the light bulb, amongst many other irreplaceable inventions.

Your intense emotions and impulsivity make you deeply dedicated to what you do. You get these traits from Van Gogh. However, your unwavering optimism in the face of challenges pushes you to greatness; this is your Thomas Edison side.

Lol awesome

Tannhauser

angry insecure male
Local time
Today 11:28 AM
-->
Michelangelo/Lincoln

I like that combination.

0neKiwi

Unstable
Local time
-->
Vincent van Beethoven

---
I don't really pay attention to detail...

Bad Itch

Push to Start
Local time
Today 7:28 AM
-->
Romeo Hercules

You're a free spirit who is full of energy, curiosity and a willingness to take on new challenges. You get these traits from the famous hero of Greek mythology, Hercules, and Romeo Montague, the idealistic protagonist from Shakespeare's "Romeo and Juliet."

You also have intense emotions, which is part of what makes you a valuable and dedicated friend. You're the kind of person other people gravitate to and are an adventurer at heart.

:facepalm:

Jake54321

Redshirt
Local time
-->
"Abraham Dickinson
You're a sociable, inwardly-powerful introvert who's dedicated to your work and hobbies. You share your introversion and conscientiousness with Emily Dickinson, the brilliant 19th-century poet, and your drive with Abraham Lincoln, the 16th President of the United States, who led the U.S. through the Civil War.

If you harness your potential, your impact on the larger world will be powerful."

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
-->
Romeo Hercules

You're a free spirit who is full of energy, curiosity and a willingness to take on new challenges. You get these traits from the famous hero of Greek mythology, Hercules, and Romeo Montague, the idealistic protagonist from Shakespeare's "Romeo and Juliet."

You also have intense emotions, which is part of what makes you a valuable and dedicated friend. You're the kind of person other people gravitate to and are an adventurer at heart.

:facepalm:

Ditto.

Local time
-->

cheese

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
Wolfgang Romeo

You're a dynamic individual with incredible potential. At times, you can be shy and withdrawn, and others, passionate and expressive. You're also sly, with an imaginative streak. You share these complex traits with Romeo Montague, the extroverted protagonist from Shakespeare's "Romeo and Juliet", and Wolfgang Mozart, the dynamic, quirky and influential composer that produced over 600 Classical-era works.

Whether it's obvious to others or not, you're a bold individual with grand ambitions.

I hate both those guys.

Yellow

for the glory of satan
Local time
-->
Michelangelo/Lincoln

You're a pure optimistic who highly values confidence in yourself and others, and have an attention to detail that sets you apart from other dreamers. You get both of these qualities from Abraham Lincoln, the revered, 16th President of the United States who led the U.S. through the Civil War and ultimately abolished slavery. You're also full of curiosity, energy and imagination; you get these traits from Michelangelo, the Renaissance-era Italian sculptor, painter, architect, poet, and engineer. Your confidence, optimism and focus might make you intimidating to be around, but for those who can handle it, your personality is contagious.

Um, maybe? The questions were awfully social.

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
Today 5:28 AM
-->

Deleted member 1424

Michelangelo/Lincoln

You're a pure optimistic who highly values confidence in yourself and others, and have an attention to detail that sets you apart from other dreamers. You get both of these qualities from Abraham Lincoln, the revered, 16th President of the United States who led the U.S. through the Civil War and ultimately abolished slavery. You're also full of curiosity, energy and imagination; you get these traits from Michelangelo, the Renaissance-era Italian sculptor, painter, architect, poet, and engineer.

Your confidence, optimism and focus might make you intimidating to be around, but for those who can handle it, your personality is contagious.

2nd try
Darwin Wilde
You get your introverted side and ethical decision-making traits from Charles Darwin, the famous naturalist and geologist, who preferred solitude and intensive study to social gatherings.

You're also a disciplined perfectionist who takes your work seriously and strives to constantly push your boundaries in the name of perfection, which sometimes makes you moody and susceptible to your intense feelings about your work. You get these traits from Oscar Wilde, the prolific writer, poet and playwright.

The results seemed a little arbitrary and the last question was an apple advertisement. :pueh:

EyeSeeCold

lust for life
Local time
Today 3:28 AM
-->
Vincent van Beethoven

Ex-User (13503)

Local time
-->
Leonardo of Arc.
You have an active imagination and free-spirited side, which means you dream big, believe anything can happen, and are open to new experiences that might present opportunities to learn and explore. You get these traits from Leonardo da Vinci, the genius artist, inventor and mathematician whose talent is still considered to be one of the greatest in the world.

But you're also very disciplined, and have a strong work ethic that grounds your personality and gives all your big dreams and ideas the fuel to become reality. You get these traits from Joan of Arc, the bold, fearless French heroine who was also canonized as a Catholic saint.

Yellow

for the glory of satan
Local time
-->
The results seemed a little arbitrary and the last question was an apple advertisement. :pueh:
I noticed that too when "Why the fuck would I do any of that?" wasn't an option.

sushi

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
all the linksa are broken

Top Bottom