• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Match for a Lazy Toad

Perseus

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 6:00 AM
-->
Although two well-developed individuals of any type can enjoy a healthy relationship, the INTP's natural partner is the ENTJ, or the ESTJ. The INTP's dominant function of Introverted Thinking is best matched with a partner whose personality is dominated by Extraverted Thinking. The INTP/ENTJ match is ideal, because these types shared Intuition as a common way of perceiving the world, but INTP/ESTJ is also a good match.
http://www.personalitypage.com/INTP_rel.html

But suppose I suggest that my dominant function is Introverted Perception, then my best match would be Extroverted Perception which means a ESFP or ENFP. This might mean a girl musician/performer or female journalist.

Reverse Transcriptase

"you're a poet whether you like it or not"
Local time
Yesterday 10:00 PM
-->
I feel like I could never be truly matched with an S. I dunno, it's just not in the cards- having a shared perception of reality is important.

So that leaves the Ns. I think that being with an INTP would be too similar, and it's hard to get close to INTJs. I think for INTs they really need an NF or an ENT to get them to open up.

I haven't met any female ENTs... they're out there, I just haven't seen them. But I really feel like NF is important to pull INTs out of their shell. All Eagles and Falcons have to break out of their shell to truly grow into their form! Dragons are ideal for this because they know how it is to break through a shell, and share much of our solitude.

ENFPs are wonderful. INFPs and INFJs are good too- if my mom wasn't an overbearing INFJ I think i'd be attracted to INFJs. ENFJs are bullies and I don't really understand their primary Fe function. And their primary Fe function doesn't understand me.

Top Bottom