• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Maybe psychological effect

AmacdaTNPI

AnonymousINTP
Local time
Today 12:22 AM
-->
Do you ever think sometimes things happen to you that you completely forget about that have such an significant impact on you that you choose to block it out of your memory because it’s too harsh to grasp? But it dictates a certain way you behave for that duration of time and maybe this same thing happens in present time and you comepetley ignore or don’t realize it’s happening from the psychological effect it has on your behavior? Well if so it is probably the worst feeling

Ex-User (13503)

Local time
Today 5:22 AM
-->
If that blew your mind, wait till you discover that it's a two way street via reciprocal determinism and/or reciprocal causation.

Cognisant

Prolific Member
Local time
Yesterday 5:22 PM
-->
@OP
Can you give an example, I'm not clear on what you mean.

Artsu Tharaz

The Lamb
Local time
Today 2:22 PM
-->
I used to think my computer was hacked, which fits that description.

I was assured it was probably just a delusion or didn't matter, though.

AmacdaTNPI

AnonymousINTP
Local time
-->
If that blew your mind, wait till you discover that it's a two way street via reciprocal determinism and/or reciprocal causation.

Yea you are right, and what you do with that discover means everything. Because most of the time people don’t want to try things twice

AmacdaTNPI

AnonymousINTP
Local time
-->
@OP
Can you give an example, I'm not clear on what you mean.

I guess any form of manipulation to a large degree. An existential extent

Top Bottom