• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Minecraft!

Shatokan

Newest Hostile
Local time
Today 3:58 AM
-->
If we don't, we need one.

Doodle

Local time
Today 8:58 AM
-->
It already has. Do we have a server?

Oh yea good shout! I tried to set one up a while back but it requires a password that my mum kinda lost :/ SOMEONE GET ON THIS!!!

:elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant:

thelithiumcat

Local time
-->
Definitely. We need an INTP Minecraft server.

Dimensional Transition

Bill Cosbor, conqueror of universes
Local time
Today 9:58 AM
-->
I'm also for an INTP Minecraft server.

Haven't played for a while, but if there was a nice INTP server, I'd definitely join.

Melllvar

Banned
Local time
-->
Hm, well, I think I managed to set up a server here. Never done this before though, or even played the game, so I'll see how it goes.

I can try to get it set up better soon, particularly since I have stuff I need to do soon that requires me to be offline. There's two computers here, so I could try and run one as a dedicated server.

Anyway, PM me for the IP address, I don't really want to post it publicly. All are welcome/encouraged.

(EDIT: Alternatively, if someone who's more familiar with this game wants to do it, that's cool too...)

Melllvar

Banned
Local time
-->
Eh, we tried it with a few people and there seemed to be lag issues. I'll try setting it up on my other computer (better processor, more RAM, fewer applications running), should be easy to copy the world files and everything.

Mello

Gone.
Local time
Today 1:58 AM
-->
Protip: Don't let Mel play with TNT.

lQQ89.jpg
This is why you should join.

Melllvar

Banned
Local time
-->
Our first work of art:

20111212145604.png

Protip: Don't let Mel play with TNT.

20111212145631.png

I have not yet begun to blow shit up. ^_^

First I'll need to do some controlled demolition experiments, to determine the optimal place to ignite the tower.

EyeSeeCold

lust for life
Local time
-->
Geez, how long does it take to build those?

Oedipus

Jerk
Local time
-->
The Scott Pilgrim took me about 4 hours with breaks. I worked from a photo of some hama beads and planned it on paper when it got complicated to save time. Doodle did the mushrooms, I wasn't there when they got finished though.

EyeSeeCold

lust for life
Local time
-->
You have to have some kind of special conceptual vision or something..

Krowe

Redshirt
Local time
-->
See, I made a Ramona directly next to it. All I did was look up a sprite from the game and copy it over. No creativity required, just boredom and a little work ethic.

Local time
-->
Are you guys still playing on a server? I used to play MC a lot, and I recently got back into it. I'd like to find some others to play with online. Single-player gets boring; there's nobody but the NPC villagers around to appreciate my magnificent architecture.

Pangolin

Redshirt
Local time
-->
If there is an INTP minecraft server, I would also be interested in playing on it.

Zionoxis

Local time
Today 4:58 AM
-->
This isn't INTP exclusive or anything, but I have been running a server and have a bit of experience with the subject, so if you want, you guys could use this one:

108.171.206.34:25569

I suppose if you want an exclusive one, I could act as a field of reference. The above server is still pretty new so there is not many people on, but witty banter would be greatly appreciated.

It has a creative world, a survival world, and quite a few plugins to make things more interesting. Sadly, the end does not work (it does...but unless you are up for battling 20-50 enderdragons, I would not suggest it).

Cogwulf

Is actually an INTJ
Local time
-->
I've been playing recently, but the server I've been on was a cheap one with terrible lag, and for the past couple of weeks I've been getting ISP related packet loss.

nexion

coalescing in diffusion
Local time
Today 4:58 AM
-->
Minecraft is cool. I might get on Zionoxis' server later.

AkaruiRain

Because not all rain is bad.
Local time
-->
This is one of the threads that got me inspired to make a server!
It's nice finally being here. :P

Anyways, I'm wondering if anyone in this thread would be interested in joining a possible server--with NTs as its majority temperament.

People on INTPforum seem slightly interested, whereas ENTJ not so much (but I have yet to mess around very much there.) Next target is INTJforum.

Is anyone from this thread interested?
There is a forum in my siggy if you wish to join, I'd very much like to college whoever's interested there instead of being scattered about multiple forums.

Top Bottom