• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Mr Robot

Nihilmatic

Local time
Today 1:04 AM
-->
So I found out about this show yesterday, and I instantly got hooked. I think a lot of INTPs would enjoy the show and even find the protagonist really relatable too. Personally, all of the protagonist's thoughts are thoughts that run around in my head. It basically depicts how I feel about social media and society, that's why i wanted to make a thread about it. Here's the trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ug4fRXGyIak

The first episode (apparently the whole thing is on youtube when it is supposed to premier June 24th):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpxvvnWvffM

I think the guy is either INTJ or INTP. Angela is most likely ENFJ. Loyd is probably I/ENTP. Mr. Robot (I'm just going to call that guy the protagonist talks to this) is most likely ISTP. I'm not really interested in the others.

onesteptwostep

Junior Hegelian
Local time
Today 2:04 PM
-->
I sort of giggled when he said "and now I think they're following me" LOL

but whatever, tv shows are tv shows :]

'the uploader has not made this video available in your country'

f*** youuuuu

onesteptwostep

Junior Hegelian
Local time
Today 2:04 PM
-->
Hmm not so sure about that. I've tried proxies in the past and they never worked. Changing the locations setting doesn't do anything either; they probably check your IP and determine whether you're in the US or not I think :[

Vurern

Redshirt
Local time
Today 5:04 AM
-->
Yeah this show is really good watched all 7 episodes got hooked the main guy is very relatable...defo recommend anyone to give it a go

AmacdaTNPI

AnonymousINTP
Local time
-->
This guy is a classic intp I was thinking the same thing the first 6 episodes I watched then I just got distracted and did other shit but he seems to be a deep introverted thinker and loves to play devils advocate as a vigilante. When he put magnets in the microwave it proved he knew a lot about the Internet and how energy and waves work. He studies the Internet like it's an art or a vice/system intps would be interested in knowing about

Jennywocky

Tacky Flamingo
Local time
-->
Great series. Season 2 is coming

Not a far cry either to suggest he has some level of autism (on aspberger's level). And he's the star. Which is pretty great.

Top Bottom