• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

MS Paint Thread, black and white, 5 min maximum, text must be included

Teax

huh?
Local time
Today 9:48 AM
-->
genuine_intrigue.png

StevenM

beep
Local time
Today 4:48 AM
-->
I guess I'll contribute.

Though, I broke the 5 min rule. :eek: Took me about 4 hours.

Here it is:

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMAGINE.jpg
    IMAGINE.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 871

Reluctantly

Resident disMember
Local time
Yesterday 10:48 PM
-->
tHIS IS KIND OF hard. oops caps

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    27.4 KB · Views: 717

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
Today 3:48 AM
-->
@Cherry, you remind me of my best friend from elementary school. He is an empathetic sort, but said goodbye to me because he couldn't handle the stress of the change he saw in me. Unless you are friends with demons I don't think you will ever understand me. But its ok, I don't understand how something like this thread is popular so I don't understand you either.

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
-->
I've had a change of heart, I totally get why doing dumb shit on purpose can be entertaining.

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
-->

Teax

huh?
Local time
Today 9:48 AM
-->
With the exception of k9b4's ego-boosting portrait there are no bad posts in this thread. Myself not included, I always find my own boring... But I can't figure out how come a forum of supposed thinkers don't have more ideas... just pour your craziness into picture form.

The rules are very INTPerfect, no commitment, just stop drawing after 5 mins and upload. Nobody blames you for being colorblind, (rules: black&white), everyone has paint or whatever the vegan Linux alternative supposed to be. And it seems to reduce stress. Don't tell me you have something better to do if you already took the time to come to INTP forum?

attachment.php

Attachments

• drunk_drawing4.png
    drunk_drawing4.png
    30.5 KB · Views: 196

bvanevery

Redshirt who doesn't die
Local time
Today 4:48 AM
-->
I don't remember using MS Paint since the stone ages, and I've never tried to draw on a laptop touchpad before. I was tempted to do a practice run, fearing that a touchpad would be hopelessly clumsy to do anything with. But once I started pushing the cursor around, I realized it wasn't necessary. This was done in 5 minutes. The lack of commitment enabled me to essentially doodle. Jury's out on whether I'd consider MS Paint a serious production method.

Dammit where's the image? Ok, think I got it. You have to click the image to make it larger.

5min.png

Noticed this after I was already done:
The picture must include a short text
i88.png

Screw that. Completely stupid rule, waste of valuable drawing time. If I wanted to make internet memes, I would.

But I can't figure out how come a forum of supposed thinkers don't have more ideas... just pour your craziness into picture form.
attachment.php

My ideas are fine. I draw what I think is of value.

I often suffer from nihilist evaluation of ideas. Why bother to put all the production time into a particular image? Is the image really worth all the time? Not an issue in the case of 5 minutes, there's very low commitment.

FFF9J35vbegAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

Top Bottom