• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Murderer!

Agent Intellect

Absurd Anti-hero.
Local time
Today 5:50 AM
-->
If you were a ritualistic serial killer, how would you kill your victims? What criteria would you use to choose them? What methods would you use to get away with it? Why would you kill?

BigApplePi

Banned
Local time
-->
I'm going to have to work myself up into a state. :evil: Can I sleep on that before I answer?

redbaron

irony based lifeform
Local time
Today 7:50 PM
-->
I'd kill people with a fork in the eye.

I'd choose only people who look like they could use a good forking.

I'd stick a fork in the eye of anyone who tried to stop me.

I'd do it because I'm a fan of the old fork in the eye.

Proletar

Deus Sex Machina
Local time
Today 11:50 AM
-->
I would stalk and pick my victims the same way normal people look for a suitable chick/dude. I would wonder how they would look like when the light went out in their eyes, or when they realised there was no bargaining, no ransom, no way out. Like picturing people naked a la psychopath.

I would be consumed by the paradox of death. How one can first suffer through countless hour of exhaustning pain and then becoming still and quiet, forgetting all of their sufferings and all of life, making it irrelevant forever. "It wont matter in a few moments...", my catch-phrase would be. I would ask them if they wanted a slow death or a quick death, just for the research. I would instruct them to look me in the eye while I put a bullet through their forehead, seeing the change in their face when they lose brain-activity. They are going to die eventually anyway.

I have many curiosities about death. I would satisfy them by studying these dying people under the limits of my own discretion. So yeah. Satanic lust mixed with a little bit of OCD. That would be me as a murderer alright.

Why do you ask?

Agent Intellect

Absurd Anti-hero.
Local time
-->
I would want to brain scan people as they die.

Most of the time, death is decided by whether the heart is beating. The brain obviously needs glucose and oxygen, but it can survive for moments without this.

If someone is shot in the head point blank, do they hear the gun before they die? I would want a brain scan to prove this.

If someone is killed via guillotine, do they still have any cognitive faculties? I would want a brain scan to prove this.

If someone commits suicide via hanging, do they regret this decision while they are hanging and struggling for breath? I want a brain scan that shows mental activity to support or deny this.

If I were a serial killer, I think I would ideally do it during an fMRI. I don't know how I would get away with it. My victims would be based on their symptoms, possibly decided by what experiment I told them I was trying to conduct.

I'm not sure how I feel about watching the life disappear from someones eyes. I consider myself a libertarian and a proponent of life. Like most people, I definitely have fantasies about murdering people.

EyeSeeCold

lust for life
Local time
Today 2:50 AM
-->
If you were a ritualistic serial killer, how would you kill your victims? What criteria would you use to choose them? What methods would you use to get away with it? Why would you kill?
The only scenario I see myself placed in that I'd find acceptable is defending my settlement / person; and possibly retaliation, but I can't predict my future emotional states.

Duxwing

I've Overcome Existential Despair
Local time
-->

I would kill people whom I don't know and live in lawless places far from my home in the middle of the night with a nearby stone hurled from a sling at such a distance that no blood would hit me. The stone itself would be pick up with a plastic glove and the sling-- used only once per throw-- in a plastic bag so that neither could not carry my scent. I would also kill only once every five years so as to avoid suspicion.

Frighteningly, this plan might very well work!

-Duxwing

Deleted member 1424

In the most likely scenario I would kill people who have wronged individuals who I feel protective over. Two qualify right now, both should rightly be in prison for the rest of their miserable lives. Although killing them wouldn't be enough; I'd have to psychologically break them. They'd beg for death and forgiveness before the end. Death is too easy. An indulgent cliche, I know. It would be a crime of cold passion. Some chance of getting caught; I wouldn't mind.

Next likely... would be the assassination of a high profile, highly corrupt individual. I have a sort of Vigilante justice thing going on. It would be such an interesting puzzle, figuring out how to outmaneuver security and in what creative manner to dispatch the individual. I'd like to make it a poetic publicity stunt, but subtler methods would be more likely succeed and I might even survive then. Although it would be an empty gesture... They'd cover it up and there's always another rat to fill a power vacuum.

Very unlikely

Sneaking human bodies into an industrial meat grinder for hotdogs with people finding out post facto. Think mass distribution. Ensure the presence and survival of prions that cause Kuru if feeling especially evil.

Killing factory farmers the same way they kill their product. Take a pig farmer, hoist him up by his ankles on a meats hook, cut out his throat and let him bleed out a bit before boiling him alive. Or a fur farmer; make strategic incisions then rip off all their skin at once, then toss to the side and let them die in their own time. (These were inspired by videos I've seen of people doing the exact same thing and joking around while doing it.)

Yes, I am vegetarian, but I'm not crazy about it. I promise. Raise and kill cattle humanely, be efficient, and don't ruin the environment. Seems reasonable to me.

Cognisant

Prolific Member
Local time
Yesterday 10:50 PM
-->
In the vein of vigilante-ism I've long pondered hunting down drug dealers and basically preying on them, not to specifically punish them, I might kill them, I might not, I'd usually take any stashes of cash I find, the gist of it is that it's natural predation, population control, keeping them down, disorganised and scared, for personal gain.

If I were feeling more misanthropic I'd do something like a combination of Portal's testing and the Saw movie games, to test the human aspect of politics, economics, law and such.

Wolf18

a who
Local time
Today 10:50 AM
-->
You realise that one day some detective will come on here searching for a murderer and write some notes about all of us?

SW

Inappropriate Behavior

is peeing on the carpet
Local time
-->
Cognisant = Omar?

:D

Just saying that because of the robbing drug dealers thing

To answer the OP, I don't choose my victims, they choose themselves. Or at least that's how I'd go about it.

pjoa09

dopaminergic
Local time
Today 4:50 PM
-->
nomadic murderfucker

Chad

Prolific Member
Local time
-->

Interesting question. I am not Deranged and I have no urge or motive to become a Serial Killer. No, do I have the nerves for it. Even as a INTP I have a extremely sensitive moral compass and I am extremely uncomfortable doing things that I feel our wrong. (such as killing) However I have not problems with thinking about it and I feel no guilt for taking this way farther than most people feel comfortable with.

Personally I would use Poison as I am a chemist and the Ideas of Poisons fascinate me. However, unlike the traditional methods of poisoning I would use need points or weapons like a sword or a rapier to deliver a very fast acting neural toxin. I would use surprise, quickness and Isolation as I am sure I wouldn't be able to take all my victims in hand to hand combat. I would either deliver enough poison to kill them out right or get them to a murder house. This is not exactly (Saw-esc). If I were to capture someone there would be no hope of escape. However, I would uses securet compatments and trap to lead the victims to the own death making sure I was well out of the picture by this point.

I would pick high profile people that think that because of some artificial reason they are better then the rest of the world. Mostly because these are the people I dislike the most.

I would like to repeat that I am not nor do I ever plan to be a murderer. This is completely theoretical and I wish it to remain that way indefinably.

Chad

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
You realise that one day some detective will come on here searching for a murderer and write some notes about all of us?

SW

I am sure they already have a profile on me. But they still wouldn't be able to catch me I know most of there secrets already.

Like my criminal justice teach once said the only people that need to take criminal justice courses are Law enforcement and Criminals.

And Criminals get more out of it.

TheScornedReflex

(Per) Version of a truth.
Local time
Today 9:50 PM
-->
If I answer this I my very well be giving away some tricks of the trade. And I have a certain signature method that may get me in trouble if identified.

But if I were to be a ritualistic serial murderer I would get to know my victims habits. What time they eat. When they leave for work. When they get home. That way I could find the perfect time to strike. When it would take the longest for someone to notice then missing.

I would drug them. Take them to the ritual site. Light some candels to set the mood. Chant some random ancient and dark language then proceed to extract their heart whilst they still live. Offering it to the dark lord of. . Err darkness. :D

Only the healthy could be used though. He only likes strong hearts/souls.

BigApplePi

Banned
Local time
-->
First of all I would picket General Mills and Kellog's for putting sugar in their serial. I would threaten them by advertising health food. If that didn't work out, I'd take 2ndary action using my cats as role models and pounce. Wait a minute. Am I on the right thread?:facepalm:

Chad

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
The better question is how would your dispose of the crime.

From me as for the weapons I used to trasmite the poison I would clean with bleach and mount as a deceleration piece (This would be my trophy.)

Next I would disassemble all elements of the actually killing and the body and dissolve in strong acids because like the crime adage goes no body no crime.

The great thing is as a certified chemist no one would think it suspicious for me to buy large quantities of poisons or acid. I would of course always have a reason for having these things at the ready.

Starswirl

Local time
Today 4:50 AM
-->
Like most people, I definitely have fantasies about murdering people.

Sigged.

I remember reading that, during the French Revolution, someone determined that guillotined heads remain alive for ~5-8 seconds. So King Louis actually got to see the crowd celebrating his death as his head was lifted to the crowd...

BluePantsMcgee

Eluding cloud
Local time
Today 11:50 AM
-->
Completely depends on the person I guess, if it is for revenge probably a sharp knife through the jugular vein. If it is pure for experimental purpose I would most likely force someone to suicide.
Than take a picture of the eye expression in the final moment and send them to the families anually on the day of death.

To stumble across things like this while in trance thoughts is not that rare but to write it down sure has some oddness to it.

Hadoblado

think again losers
Local time
Today 7:20 PM
-->
I would set up scenarios where a person is able to save their own life if they are able to solve a problem, in much the same way as the jigsaw killer would allow someone to live if they could get past their pain threshold. I would select my victims by their influence on society; the higher their influence, the higher the chance I would select them for my 'games'.

walfin

Democrazy
Local time
Today 5:50 PM
-->
I would probably automate it somehow. Little robot drones that fly into all the body orifices of a target. All the size of a speck of dust.

This thread is kinda scary...what if someone actually does all this shit after reading? it :eek:

The Gopher

President
Local time
Today 7:50 PM
-->
I would kill people whom I don't know and live in lawless places far from my home in the middle of the night with a nearby stone hurled from a sling at such a distance that no blood would hit me. The stone itself would be pick up with a plastic glove and the sling-- used only once per throw-- in a plastic bag so that neither could not carry my scent. I would also kill only once every five years so as to avoid suspicion.

Frighteningly, this plan might very well work!

-Duxwing

It would, with the exception of the fact slings are incredibly hard to use accurately. (I have been told learning is like a martial art in length of time required.)

Unless you mean slingshot.

As for myself I won't actually tell you just in case it ever happens :P

snafupants

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 4:50 AM
-->
If someone is shot in the head point blank, do they hear the gun before they die? I would want a brain scan to prove this.

Haha, the INTP research laboratory would be curating winos for such a purpose.

There's some circulating folklore about blinking (sentient?) eyes and guillotines. :ahh:

http://www.straightdope.com/columns...d-remain-briefly-conscious-after-decapitation

Attempts to elicit a reaction from the head of the murderer Prunier in 1879 were also fruitless. The following year a doctor pumped blood from a living dog into the head of the murderer and rapist Menesclou three hours after execution. The lips trembled, the eyelids twitched, and the head seemed about to speak, although no words emerged. In 1905 another doctor claimed that when he called the name of the murderer Languille just after decapitation, the head opened its eyes and focused on him.

Agent Intellect

Absurd Anti-hero.
Local time
-->
I might be more interested in setting up scenarios than specific victims.

Maybe setup a vacant house with a warning to keep out and murder anyone who comes in.

Or setup a house offering free [insert blank] and murder whoever comes in.

IB reminding me of "The Wire" makes me wonder about serial killing vs contract killing. Ritualistic killing is easier to follow, because there is a pattern. For anyone who watched "The Wire" they'd see that contract killing is very difficult to track (bodies in the vacants). Perhaps I'd kill those who have been lost to society and hide them in vacant buildings - I'd get whatever pleasure there is in watching the light fade from a humans eyes without having to worry about anyone giving half a fuck about my victims.

Top Bottom